Hi it's me again AeriaGames

• Yup, they have disabled it.

To be honest, i really don't miss it since other than abusing it, it is not used for anything else.

Yeah i totally agree, it's not like it was usefull to kick people who are afk for 15 minutes or people with 900 ms, let's just keep them in the room, dont improve the system just get rid of it, that's the solution ^^

• Yeah i totally agree, it's not like it was usefull to kick people who are afk for 15 minutes or people with 900 ms, let's just keep them in the room, dont improve the system just get rid of it, that's the solution ^^

Wait. Ppl actually vote kick afkers? That is new for me.

I thought it is used only to kick newbies.

Btw I am actually surprised people still follow room rules for the most part even with the vk disabled.

• The kick vote has been temporaly disabled.
    This information has been shared a lot in the community. I have to admit that this was not mentioned in our last Patch Notes.
    But I've anwered this question a lot in the meantime.

• To be honest the Kicking system is pretty much necessary, there are tons of afk people, hackers, people that insult others and troll that deserve to be kicked. Whoever says that it is better without the kick system must be either trolling or lying.

Have fun playing against people with hacks (:

• Truthfully, we lived just fine without it in the past.. Though we had a lot more patrolling GMs at the time. As much as it can prevent hack tools from being used, people are just getting smarter to circumvent it on purpose and it gets used to kick new players more these days. I would rather take more patrolling GMs than the VK anyday.

• To be honest the Kicking system is pretty much necessary, there are tons of afk people, hackers, people that insult others and troll that deserve to be kicked. Whoever says that it is better without the kick system must be either trolling or lying.

Comments like this is why no one is taking you seriously.

Most hackers are immune to kicks, bro.

Not to mention you have higher chances of anyone successfully kicking a newbie or someone using a forbidden weapon than a hacker or afker.

• The pros and cons of having Kick vote system is 50/50

In One hand if we don't have Kick system and a hacker enters your Room or someone is afk youre screwed

On the other hand if we have Kick system our polite community Will start kicking everyone because they are either too bad or they re doing something they don't like or using a wep that they don't like and etc...

So This is a question if the community prefers having hackers screwing the rooms and afk guys making us sit the whole match (obviously exagerating) or This game turning into a Toxic game (which already is) where everyone that isnt good or uses the "PRO" Weps Will get kicked 24/7/365

Honestly i cant choose if i want it back or not

• Honestly i cant choose if i want it back or not

I would want it back when the community wouldnt be so toxic and eliminate every chance we have for getting new players, ho... (Not saying that it's only their fault, but they still do a lot for making new people leave this game, ho...)

• Hmm the old vote kick, wasnt implemented for kick the cheaters because gm's or the persons who to do the banning never be in game?.

I see persons abusing of kick vote for kick for anything. I see that when the old alaplaya gets that system, now in aeria .

Some people abuses with kick vote system. Just some days before it go off for use, i got 3 times tryed to be kicked from a room.

¿Funny fact, we was 11 people in spanish and 1 english who was trying to kick me out?...

I dont have problem, i know is a english channel, but be a bit inteligent( i try to avoid when dont use english because i dont know what they saying).

But... some people used it badly... not for the 1st instance was created and for what have to be used.

Can see the "age" of the users with the randoms kicking vote trolling because dont like something....

Sorry, i got to say it....

• I would want it back when the community wouldnt be so toxic and eliminate every chance we have for getting new players, ho... (Not saying that it's only their fault, but they still do a lot for making new people leave this game, ho...)

The problem is that humans are Toxic by nature especially in videogames. The only way we could prevent this is a new kick-vote method

Example :

Someone starts kicking me for hacking, 6/8 votes yes and i get kicked. Imagine that we have a new function in S4 that records the whole match. When the Kick vote starts it would send to Aeria a video of the last 1-2 minutes of my Gameplay before the Kick vote started. If the person that started kick voting kicked me because i was either playing bad or etc.. like it happened to a lot of people before the user that started the Kick vote would get 1 week ban. At the 3rd time the ban would be permanent.

I know This would be hard to implementate but well it s only an idea

• we just need some patrols to get in the game then vote kick will no longer be needed like a button that'll send a msg or w.e to notice someone whos patrolling to manually kick out the player who's afk/bad mannered or w.e

• I don't remember when was the last time when there was an obvious hacker and he was actually successfully kicked.

Meanwhile ppl keep kicking for every stupid reason like saving spot for a clan mate etc.

It was proven that the vk isn't working as a system anymore. I feel like it should be replaced with a report system or something.

• Hella, with a toxic users and toxic kicks, you think they dont go to try a toxic reports?.

After playing in LAS (southamerica) server in League Of Legends, i know the report system can be tricked.

They can make you ate a perma banning, because they be so kids, can make you see like a evil.

¿You think this will be fine for this community?.... the people dont read the rooms names....

When we meet some spanish users in a room and become more than english users, they toxic to us.

The people need to learn, before ask for a "control" system.

-Dont use hacks = better performance game, no reports for you.

-Read the room names = No toxic fuss.

-Let the people live and play free for ur sanity.

Really, i know latam can be annoying because we use spanish, but i see sometimes in a room a mix of french, turkish, and no one says nothing, but read latam and start to toxic us.

Believe me Hella, the gaming users needs to grow, because they love to do mess to the other.

• Comments like this is why no one is taking you seriously.

Not to mention you have higher chances of anyone successfully kicking a newbie or someone using a forbidden weapon than a hacker or afker.

They are inmune to kick lobby, not Vk.

• I don't remember when was the last time when there was an obvious hacker and he was actually successfully kicked.

Meanwhile ppl keep kicking for every stupid reason like saving spot for a clan mate etc.

It was proven that the vk isn't working as a system anymore. I feel like it should be replaced with a report system or something.

Hack tools are harder to prove these days and no one is using many in-game tools like before.. Therefore our community just uses the kick to remove the "scrubs" from a room. I also recall people abusing the votekick from the start.

I remember when it was first implemented It was able to kick out GMs too. And some people would kick me when I dropped in to kick a hacker. >: Couldn't kick him if I can't get screenshots of the hacker.

• Comments like this is why no one is taking you seriously.

Can you actually be less toxic for once?

Not all the hackers are immune to kicks, Ive kicked tons of people who used cheats before thanks to the vote kick. Not all of them know how to bypass the kick voting. I am sorry but why should I keep a person that either doesnt play or plays like complete sht in my team, most of the time when you tell these people to play better they afk in the base and start insulting you.

• Can you actually be less toxic for once?

why should I keep a person that [...] plays like complete sht in my team

This attitude is the reason we need the votekick gone.

We need the rookies. And we need them to get better to get more competition

most of the time when you tell these people to play better they afk in the base and start insulting you.

That, in my experience, depends on how you approach them. What do you mean by "telling them" anyway? Say "play better"? What would that help anyone?

I have hinted some basic tactics to newbies in the past ( and by that i mean talked in a nondisrespectful way). Some don't seem to look at the chat, quite a few are willing to give it a try. Not one went afk, only few insulted me, but tbh, the highranks lose in people/insulting ppl - ratio against the newbies.. and by far.

While calling others toxic, please mind not using double standards:

Whoever says that it is better without the kick system must be either trolling or lying.

"People who don't share the same opinion are trolling or lying"

^That totally sounds like a good approach to discussions

• Think S4L like a fighting game. When you're new, you'll get stomped by older players, but if you're willing to actually study the people you vs with you'll get eventually better. When people kicks newbies from rooms, they either play with people same skill level as em, or they quit game, so we have no actual new competition.

Cynosure./AloneInDarkness

• Think S4L like a fighting game. When you're new, you'll get stomped by older players, but if you're willing to actually study the people you vs with you'll get eventually better. When people kicks newbies from rooms, they either play with people same skill level as em, or they quit game, so we have no actual new competition.

Also they will just quit if they get kicked all the time and the game right now needs new players.

• You can't blame the Pro players for insulting the Bad players and wanting them to leave.

If they lose one match, you can't even imagine the humilliation it is for them to lose one single match on their entire S4 history.

Some people have already commited suicide because of that.

I say get rid of all the bad players, they're making the poor no-life Pro players cry on their sleep and that 0.1% winning rate difference has already taken so many souls to heaven.

• You can't blame the Pro players for insulting the Bad players and wanting them to leave.

If they lose one match, you can't even imagine the humilliation it is for them to lose one single match on their entire S4 history.

Some people have already commited suicide because of that.

I say get rid of all the bad players, they're making the poor no-life Pro players cry on their sleep and that 0.1% winning rate difference has already taken so many souls to heaven.

Imagine them getting humilated on the most famous site, S4DB! I couldnt live on...

• My account is from when i was a "noob" child so i have a more loses than wins, actually i've a 33% of wr, but i don't care... Now i can't reverse that but what? I play for have fun and socialize so for me the wr is the less importan here.

• My account is from when i was a "noob" child so i have a more loses than wins, actually i've a 33% of wr, but i don't care... Now i can't reverse that but what? I play for have fun and socialize so for me the wr is the less importan here.

Unfortunately , not everyone is like you

• vk has its pros and cons which has been repeated over and over so no need to go over them here. But jeez is it me or has the majority of you have been playing with jerks.

In my PERSONAL experience vk has been used in the right situations (kicking afks, occasional script kiddies) and yes I have seen it been abused as well. But most times when people try to kick newbies most players just dont vote.

Vk was necessary imo now, theres no way to get rid of such players. If someone decides to troll,afk or use a tool gotta sit there and deal with it for 30 mins thats really frustrating lol.

Report system is a terrible alternative since it can be abused just the same or to a greater degree. I play paladins alot and people would report you for picking a certain class or not healing them or any number of ridiculous reasons. Any system can be abused, its not the systems fault its just people are toxic.

• But most times when people try to kick newbies most players just dont vote.

I see newbies being kicked way more often than hackers. Heck, sometimes the hacker doesn't get kicked at all.

This community just doesn't deserve stuff like this.

Also the hacker situation back then was way worse than it is now. The hacks were more game breaking and there were times when more than 50% of the ppl in one room were using hacks unable to kill each other.

• Hack tools are less rampant.. We need the rookies to learn to play beyond limitations of "CPD no F" and other restrictions. I don't mind losing a match if everyone has fun... of course I don't mind losing a match if how I play angers someone either x3. The fact is, I feel at this time the vote kick will be more harmful than good.