Discussion about perm item/enchanting possibility.

• Hi, so recently someone asked something about the mystery shop & the possibilty to get Items perm. I mentioned in my comment that to me it seems like the possibilty to get items perm after you won something perm is reduced by a lot. Yesterday I enchanted an esper chip to lvl 5, this took me 3-4 min maybe, during that time the chip got destroyed 2 times I think and the level got reduced mostly from lvl 4 to 3 or stayed the same. Right after I got the first chip I started to enchant the second chip. I spent 15 minutes trying to get it to lvl 5, during that process the chip got destroyed 7 or 8 times, the lvl mainly decreased form lvl 3-2 and getting to lvl 4 seemed very rare already, in the end I canceld it because it seemed hopeless. I thought restarting the game could maybe "reset" the chances to normal but it was no use. The thing I suspect now, is that there is a kind of "counter" which starts after you recieve perm items/high esper lvl and until that counter ends your possibility is reduced. I also tested this with caps. So maybe I was just extremly lucky with the first esper chip, but maybe someone else put more thought into this chance/possibilty subject and could share their experience here. Cheers !

• Hi, so recently someone asked something about the mystery shop & the possibilty to get Items perm. I mentioned in my comment that to me it seems like the possibilty to get items perm after you won something perm is reduced by a lot. Yesterday I enchanted an esper chip to lvl 5, this took me 3-4 min maybe, during that time the chip got destroyed 2 times I think and the level got reduced mostly from lvl 4 to 3 or stayed the same. Right after I got the first chip I started to enchant the second chip. I spent 15 minutes trying to get it to lvl 5, during that process the chip got destroyed 7 or 8 times, the lvl mainly decreased form lvl 3-2 and getting to lvl 4 seemed very rare already, in the end I canceld it because it seemed hopeless. I thought restarting the game could maybe "reset" the chances to normal but it was no use. The thing I suspect now, is that there is a kind of "counter" which starts after you recieve perm items/high esper lvl and until that counter ends your possibility is reduced. I also tested this with caps. So maybe I was just extremly lucky with the first esper chip, but maybe someone else put more thought into this chance/possibilty subject and could share their experience here. Cheers !

No that is just your imagination. The possibility is the same. It's just luck.

I had times where I got 3 perms in a row out of the random shop and times where I spent 500k pen and got nothing at all.

At some lvl up you get 3x piranha assault rifle capsules if I remember right and I got it 2/3 times perm without booster. I also had 30x capsules and ended up with nothing.

The thing is the rate doesn't drop when you won + the rate does not get better even if you open more of the same capsule (as example).

Edit: Whyever I read "random shop" xD It's the same with the mystery shop. Got 2 perms in a row there. (yes I wanted that freaking perm pen longtail xD)

• It is possible to get 2 perms in a row so that by itself throws the conspiracy theories out of the window.

The chances are already way too low anyway. The korean version has posted that the chance for perm from G-caps is 1%.

The same goes with the chips. Sometimes I enchant a full chip set in no time, other times it takes forever just to do it for a single item.

• It is possible to get 2 perms in a row so that by itself throws the conspiracy theories out of the window.

The chances are already way too low anyway. The korean version has posted that the chance for perm from G-caps is 1%.

The same goes with the chips. Sometimes I enchant a full chip set in no time, other times it takes forever just to do it for a single item.

Thats not to bad actually, games with those chances are much much worse. 1% is decent :D But with my experience, some accounts are more lucky than others. might be stupid to say this, but my main account is soooo much more unlucky with capsules than the other I had, but talking about thousands of caps taken into consideration and test. So idk.

• Thats not to bad actually, games with those chances are much much worse. 1% is decent :D But with my experience, some accounts are more lucky than others. might be stupid to say this, but my main account is soooo much more unlucky with capsules than the other I had, but talking about thousands of caps taken into consideration and test. So idk.

Well, if you have chosen to spend your time on an alt account, ofc your main will be getting less stuff.

Also if you keep playing on that alt account as long as on your main, you will reach the point where you will be almost equally unlucky on both accounts.