Apology letter to the S4 Staff and Community

• How about you put your big boy pants up and realize that whatever has been done before you is actually for you to solve because you are the CURRENT CM. This position comes with a responsibility and it is not only yours, it is the one you had been given from the previous CM. The way you replied was hella weird to me, first of all you say it is not your fault but the previous CM's. You guys can only point fingers at the previous staff and blame them for all the stuff that had been going on. It is REALLY not how it works, even if she screwed up, you are SUPPOSED to fix it, why should some people remain unbanned for exploiting hacks and 3rd party tools in game while the other ones get banned? Keep poiting fingers at each other, this kindergarten type of sht led to the stage s4 is at today. Crashing, hackers everywhere, no connection between the staff of the game and the community. You guys take sides and point fingers at each other later on because it is comfortable for you.

• Track on bans? Today i reported xZephy, Marika answered my ticket that he reported the user etc. I provided 2 videos showing his hacks and etc. This night i played again with him. GJ support agents, doing their job and being fair with the community.

• Track on bans? Today i reported xZephy, Marika answered my ticket that he reported the user etc. I provided 2 videos showing his hacks and etc. This night i played again with him. GJ support agents, doing their job and being fair with the community.

Yeah some people are obviously immune to the bans, it happened before with <name removed>, some people have provided enough proof with videos of her hacking but nothing had been done, she just got her account unbanned 2 days later

• Yeah some people are obviously immune to the bans, it happened before with Kiyandra, some people have provided enough proof with videos of her hacking but nothing had been done, she just got her account unbanned 2 days later

But all happened yesterday, he answered today and then i played again with the hacker??? i can't understand this kind of corruption in AG. All of them Friends for sure. -.-"

• But all happened yesterday, he answered today and then i played again with the hacker??? i can't understand this kind of corruption in AG. All of them Friends for sure. -.-"

I also knew an S4 DM'er who was openly using all types of Dmg hacks, hp hacks and sp hacks, his account is still intact XD

• How about you put your big boy pants up and realize that whatever has been done before you is actually for you to solve because you are the CURRENT CM. This position comes with a responsibility and it is not only yours, it is the one you had been given from the previous CM. The way you replied was hella weird to me, first of all you say it is not your fault but the previous CM's. You guys can only point fingers at the previous staff and blame them for all the stuff that had been going on. It is REALLY not how it works, even if she screwed up, you are SUPPOSED to fix it, why should some people remain unbanned for exploiting hacks and 3rd party tools in game while the other ones get banned? Keep poiting fingers at each other, this kindergarten type of sht led to the stage s4 is at today. Crashing, hackers everywhere, no connection between the staff of the game and the community. You guys take sides and point fingers at each other later on because it is comfortable for you.

This is like politics. The new one will always blame the previous one for all the mistakes while the new one isn't even trying to solve them.

Track on bans? Today i reported xZephy, Marika answered my ticket that he reported the user etc. I provided 2 videos showing his hacks and etc. This night i played again with him. GJ support agents, doing their job and being fair with the community.

I also reported him and got the same message u got and he's still rocking the infinite sentry hacks and blocks (nibba got me stuck on neden-3 with blocks)

Yeah some people are obviously immune to the bans, it happened before with <name removed>, some people have provided enough proof with videos of her hacking but nothing had been done, she just got her account unbanned 2 days later

You need to be S4DB famous to avoid the ban wave from what i've been seeing

• This is like politics. The new one will always blame the previous one for all the mistakes while the new one isn't even trying to solve them.

I also reported him and got the same message u got and he's still rocking the infinite sentry hacks and blocks (nibba got me stuck on neden-3 with blocks)

You need to be S4DB famous to avoid the ban wave from what i've been seeing

Have to disagree with that, lots of s4db mods got banned and blacklisted before just because they were mods on that website

same goes for active users on the website

• I also reported him and got the same message u got and he's still rocking the infinite sentry hacks and blocks (nibba got me stuck on neden-3 with blocks)

Probably the whole community has reported him so far. They will ban him eventually but it won't change

• Yeah some people are obviously immune to the bans, it happened before with <name removed>, some people have provided enough proof with videos of her hacking but nothing had been done, she just got her account unbanned 2 days later

You were around back then? There was a lot of people who supposedly "perma banned" who got unbanned shortly after, it is nothing new.

Oh, after reading for some time I see. I feel sad for you since you got the bad end of the stick. But hey, life isn't really fair. :^)

Cynosure./AloneInDarkness

The post was edited 2 times, last by Nyctalgia ().

• You were around back then? There was a lot of people who supposedly "perma banned" who got unbanned shortly after, it is nothing new.

Oh, after reading for some time I see. I feel sad for you since you got the bad end of the stick.

Nope I was not around back then when that happened, too bad I would have gotten my account unbanned too ):

• At least you guys got punished for something that you did... me myself lost my first almost a decade ago because of asking to reset my own password...

I apoligise for asking alaplaya to reset my password, can I have my dklord account back? (Dont care about items, but I miss that sexy clan mark)

Pfaaaaa, you think s4db mods got banned because of the site and not because they actualy used cheats? Sure...

• My reading of this was: "I love this English" then I saw the mistype and thought "okay, maybe not". Sorry. But props to you to reply to such a topic that in my mind is borderline.

What you wrote in the first paragraph is a logical explanation of it. I only hope that this continues with your stay with Aeria because with a game like S4 and its history, there is a loooooot of opinions on what happened and it's hard to get a full explanation with it. People say things without the necessary proof and others don't see that and assume it's real.

I agree with you in that people should be banned if they use suspicious programs. But there is a problem to it that I won't go into. I also don't really know how the unbanning works, so I won't comment on that.

In all, please keep an open mind with it and with this sentiment in mind.

It's also great that you've actually mentioned you "wanting to talk". Personally I felt that none of the CMs were reachable from a community perspective so having this in writing helps a lot. I'd always go to a certain GM with problems or ideas but only then he couldn't do much.

Hopefully with all the support around you, you'll be able to learn more about S4 as a game and its community.

I want something stronger than a moment, love.

• The inconpetence that I see in gaming... I swear, people are getting more and more... ill use the term -snowflakes-

When theres the point of having hackers like <names removed> or whatever their names are, even I, being a bad guy, would still do a better job than the snowflakes in charge.

Actualy, do we even have GMs that deal with these situations anymore? Meh, mankind has been realy stupid since the stone ages, I mean... when theres a higher chance of you getting banned for calling someone snowflake or asking to change your password than a cheater who uses X programs to win... yeah mankind is realy a waste of space.

• The inconpetence that I see in gaming... I swear, people are getting more and more... ill use the term -snowflakes-

When theres the point of having hackers like <names removed> or whatever their names are, even I, being a bad guy, would still do a better job than the snowflakes in charge.

Actualy, do we even have GMs that deal with these situations anymore? Meh, mankind has been realy stupid since the stone ages, I mean... when theres a higher chance of you getting banned for calling someone snowflake or asking to change your password than a cheater who uses X programs to win... yeah mankind is realy a waste of space.

I think the problem goes far beyond the GMs help in this respect which is why there has been lack of progress.

Preach! At this point I just feel like they are waiting for the game to die because nobody cares. Sad but true

• Dude i'm not saying you don't deserve a second chance, but if they unban you, they've to unban all accounts that were banned for hacks... Doesn't matter what you did, the thing is all of that banned account used a 3rd party tool, program to modify the client and that is an unbreakeable rule. I know you get what i'm saying.

I understand, it was my time too. I lost my account on 2th january. Not only mine but also my friends' account. They didnt have nothing to do with it. The ban its not even my fault. Some1 wanted to make accounts for us. Losing an account its not bad if yu still have a playable account. Well lets road to level55 and then lets road to s4 :D. PS: I want my account back but i know that it wont happen. I already lost 2 accounts with aeria and my boyfriend lost 3 accounts in a row.

• the current gms dont have the ability to do these stuff the old gms does not the new ones

What do you mean by this? I know the limitations of a GM. What I'm saying in my previous comment is that the problem far outweighs what a GM can do.