Apology letter to the S4 Staff and Community

• Wait. He has been banned for 4 years? He could have made a better legit account for all this time lmao.

Not sure if it was 4 years or not, but based on his youtube videos, he has one titled as "[H]ans = banned?!" & that was 3 years ago according to youtube so it's obviously a perm ban that was in place.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Aerieus ().

• Please don't ignore the fact i just gave a example:)

The fact is someone did something illegal and should pay for it. The max i'd accept is if Aeria gave a second chance , and if they were caught doing illegal things again perm ban forever. But tbh , if they hacked once they'll do it twice so meh

• imo they need to reduce punishment of the "perm ban" and change it to something like 1 year ban. Because y'all know s4 community isn't a new user friendly, newbies are getting kick for no reasons, newbies can't enjoy the game if they are playing against 'high enchants' with their pen or normal fp stuff, they have low damage and low health. When i started S4 League in 2008 i searched up for hacks after losing a few games and i'm sure many of the players did the same even for a try. Aeria banned many players permanently over a small reason. I agree that even for a small reason they must be punished. but hey the game doesn't have millions of players to give a perm ban as a punishment. I would say adding different punishments according to what they did, is better than banning them permanently, You want them to learn from their mistake not to make them leave the game permanently.

C'mon Voar just make some hack to unban yourself dude. Are your skills only good enough for exploiting Aeria's systems and create hacks to give people free things?

• C'mon Voar just make some hack to unban yourself dude. Are your skills only good enough for exploiting Aeria's systems and create hacks to give people free things?

Past is past, also for your knowledge the exploit u talked about that 'give people free things' was existed since they renewed the mission system so ig 2k13

• The fact is someone did something illegal and should pay for it. The max i'd accept is if Aeria gave a second chance , and if they were caught doing illegal things again perm ban forever. But tbh , if they hacked once they'll do it twice so meh

Agrees but u know new baby born cats urine and faeces would be anywhere in your house unless you punish them and show them the way to the bathroom xD

• Past is past, also for your knowledge the exploit u talked about that 'give people free things' was existed since they renewed the mission system so ig 2k13

past is past but u still continue to do it . And i'm not talking about missions bugs , more like Omar's AP Shop and etc...

• past is past but u still continue to do it . And i'm not talking about missions bugs , more like Omar's AP Shop and etc...

That's personal, And i talked about the others not myself mr stalker ;), Also be SpEciFiC about u want to discuss here or 'expose' U said free things now u said ap shop, but lmk wut been looking for when u saw that AP Shop :bigthink:

MakeS4GreatAgain

The post was edited 1 time, last by Voar ().

• That's personal, And i talked about the others not myself mr stalker ;), Also be SpEciFiC about u want to discuss here or 'expose' U said free things now u said ap shop, but lmk wut been looking for when u saw that AP Shop :bigthink:

I can explain to you what i was doing in these little steps :

1. I was looking for your hacks

2. I was gonna use them

3. I was gonna get banned

4. I was gonna come to the forum to complain that my account got banned and probably send an apology letter and that it should be unbanned because i'm terribly sorry for using them

5. I was gonna be a hypocrite

6. Heiliger is gonna delete my post

7. Keep writing make S4 Great Again while you are screwing over Aeria selling AP to people and giving them hacks on elitepvp you cancerous mudslime

8. Happy New Year and let this game live lots of years Aeria, I have faith in you.

9. Bye

Peace <3

• Agrees but u know new baby born cats urine and faeces would be anywhere in your house unless you punish them and show them the way to the bathroom xD

Those are some dirty cats you have, thank god mine is clean xd

• I think they don't want to lose their Face by undoing something that was done by a CM. Yet they fail to realize that not admitting wrongdoings is how you lose your face.

Edit: just rename those god d*mn emojis already!

• Why would they lock it? It's a discussion. We aren't slandering, we are giving our feedback and perspective on the situation.

2 old gms did the same last time, now they are no longer in the team

aeria doesnt accept constructive criticism, in their minds everything they do is correct and whoever claims otherwise is wrong

• 2 old gms did the same last time, now they are no longer in the team

aeria doesnt accept constructive criticism, in their minds everything they do is correct and whoever claims otherwise is wrong

Was it not Yorem who bid farewell to those two GM's?

• They want yes-people , if the GMs start questioning or confronting their way of doing things it's au revoir m8.

It s like a normal person confronting their boss. If the boss is a ***** u Will get laid off or they Will do everything to make you quit.

• This is still a very sad situation we are in, the entire community knows about these unfair unbans yet nothing is done about it, the staff could at least provide us with some information, some apologies, but as usual everything is "confidential"

• Confidential = we messed up

Things like This have already happened in the past and Will keep happening. I still remember one time when all accounts that were banned suddenly got unbanned (like +4 years ago)

We can just hope that aeria has some OO (cant say ball + s) and just do What is right

• How come none of the higher ups responded to my apology letter? I thought I did just as good as Swaight

You put a lot of effort into it, but I won't change my mind with such a text. My recommendation is: just don't violate the ToS and you won't get a ban.
    I was not a part of what happened in the past, but for my future career as a CM I will tell you one thing: If your ban has a proper reason, you won't get your ban lifted. I want a community with fair play.
    I cannot talk for the previous CM. So asking me about a reason and why it happened won't help here.

2 old gms did the same last time, now they are no longer in the team

Was it not Yorem who bid farewell to those two GM's?

There is more to that, but if you know the whole truth is up to them. Giving up rumors and hatred won't get them back into the team. The decition to remove them from the team was a decition by the S4 Team, not Yorem alone.

All in all, I understand your points on this situation. All I wan't to tell you, that I am taking my job serious, not only as an employee for Aeria Games, but also as a gamer. This community deserves a change and this game a brighter future.

I am a noob in S4 League and I still have a lot to understand and I am counting on you for this. To help me understanding the game, the potential and most of all you, the community! Talking about the past and what happened won't bring us forward for now. This is only drama and I am aware of it. Give me some time on that.

If someone wants to talk, forward ideas or give me some feedback feel free to contact me. I won't be able to take care of it immediately, but I'll take my time for you. Even now, 4am in the morrning befor my shift starts I am trying to give you an answer. Maybe not one to satisfy you, but the one I want to tell you.

And no, it is not copy'n'paste <3

• This is off topic, but...

I am a noob in S4 League and I still have a lot to understand and I am counting on you for this. To help me understanding the game, the potential and most of all you, the community!

/... /

If someone wants to talk, forward ideas or give me some feedback feel free to contact me.

After reading this I decided to dig up this old tutorial video and post it here for you:

Also, idk if you knew this already, but remember that you can aim walljumps and use side-dodges and weapon attacks to cancel a walljump mid-air.

• That's my glitch Lilithemoji

• There is more to that, but if you know the whole truth is up to them. Giving up rumors and hatred won't get them back into the team. The decition to remove them from the team was a decition by the S4 Team, not Yorem alone.

Up to whom? First of all, I'm still under NDA and am not allowed to share everything I'm told. Secondly, I wasn't told anything more than "You've been kicked for being hostile towards a CM." All my questions for proper reasoning, all the logical flaws I pointed out got ignored. We did not start any rumors or any hatred. The hatred against Yorem was started by her actions alone, don't blame us for that. All my efforts to communicate with the team and handle this like professional adults were ignored.

So do not put this onto us now. You screwed up.

• Up to whom? First of all, I'm still under NDA and am not allowed to share everything I'm told. Secondly, I wasn't told anything more than "You've been kicked for being hostile towards a CM." All my questions for proper reasoning, all the logical flaws I pointed out got ignored. We did not start any rumors or any hatred. The hatred against Yorem was started by her actions alone, don't blame us for that. All my efforts to communicate with the team and handle this like professional adults were ignored.

So do not put this onto us now. You screwed up.

Wait. You were the other GM?

• But you're online here 24/7

The hatred against Yorem was started by her actions alone, don't blame us for that.

You can blame me for this. xoxo

And they deserve a proper explanation and an apology. This is the least you can do after their years of service.

• Ohh a proper explanation would be something. Just as nightmarish5 my requests, questions etc. have been ignored and not answered till this day.

For me, I did ask multiple people that either said, that they (Talking about glitch.exe ) don't want to have anything todo with it or aren't answering at all.

I don't know why they aren't telling us what is going on exactly but this all seems super unprofessional and imho disgusting (couldn't find a better word to describe it)

Just my 2 Cents here, and it would be nice if glitch.exe would get someone to answer me, if he doesn't want to get involved himself. Go hit up Bonny to at least answer. I mean she said she would be responsible first, but after the discussion ended she said she wouldn't and I had to talk to the S4 Team.

Get your stuff right and gimme everything that lead to that descision.

• Hey! Thanks for actually replying to us! As you said, "fair" play amongst the players:

Just re-establish the ban on all the individuals that were unbanned without a reason, and apologize to the community for a previous CM's error. It's that simple.

I'm sure that you guys keep track of bans and reasons for it, thus re-establishing these bans shouldn't be a problem. If you want the community to stop discussing over this situation, then be the first CM to actually do something note worthy.