Railgun Aimbotters?

• Bot or Nah 20

1. Yes (5) 25%
    2. No (15) 75%

So, I've come back to the game after yet another failed quitting. And it seems Rooms are filled with people using aimbots?

Is this a thing or have people just learned how to use railgun better than my 6 (pre update) Experience using railgun?

I mean, I'm playing entire matches with people not missing a single shot. Cross Map Spamming no scoped shots. Multiple mid air shots no scoping. And just general Bullcrap.

I honestly can't believe people have become vastly better than me at sniping in just two years. I'm not saying I used to be the best sniper, But I'll be damned if I wasn't in the top hundred.

SO are the skills Legit or are the aimbotting? I know for a fact the Clan NoobAngels aimbot, but other than that what's the deal here?

• Rg got a buff (broken). Virtually anyone can use it. Try it yourself. Players that never considered sniping before are now cod 360 noscope snipers. you can just spam shots and only 1 you need to knock back /slow you and the follow up shots are easier.

Tl:dr dont think they're aimbotting its just rg

• Between the faster shot rate and low charge time. It's not much of a "Buff" that has nothing to deal with Aim either. It just shows the pacing of the game is a problem when you give faster input between certain actions

• The rail gun in its current state is OP but before EAC got implemented, there were tons of aimbotters.

Right now I am not sure. They have disappeared but recently I have seen some very fishy individuals again.

• I'm sure alot are using air hug macros. Ran into this rev, shotgun air hugger and I just can't see how they can keep that up without failing once.

Superhuman abilities obviously, did you think everyone playing this game were normal people like us?

• I'm sure alot are using air hug macros. Ran into this rev, shotgun air hugger and I just can't see how they can keep that up without failing once.

(Personally, I am air hugging since 2012 without using a macro. I took me a while, especially using 1,2 and 3. After all these years, I still fail sometimes. Some ppl even say I am using a misprogrammed macro. Pathetic xd)

1689-molang-gif

Signature made by AYLIF

• the railgun had its shooting mechanic changed to be more intuitive and to have a better timing. that makes hitting easier. tbh i don't see the op-ness in its chargemode. going up against the sharp it still has a slightly inferior mechanic and a slowdown up against a blow.

I can see that the slowduration might be a bit too much. Anyway, perhaps someone can explain to me if there is more. (the leftclick mechanic feels laggy if up against it being spammed, i see that)

@airhuggers even the good legit ones aren't 100% consistent.

If you see a gauss-singleshot-airhugger, well those are just impudent macroers.

Personally, I am air hugging since 2012 without using a macro. I took me a while, especially using 1,2 and 3. After all these years, I still fail sometimes.

I use airhug on the mk2-gauss' right click. If you miss the timing, you consume the ammo, consume the sp, but the bullets won't be there. still happens to me. (sometimes also happens to me on RG, but that timing is more forgiving - still it happens, even through practice)

Ofc there are people better than me, but at some point things being legit is unlikely. To revo/shotgun i leave a big mental window, to what i consider possibly legit. The gaussers I just report

• What they said. Honestly I forget that people can use Wheel, to change weapons I'm so used to 1 , 2 , 3 That using it Makes Airhugging impossible if you want true mobility. Which brings me to an Idea.

• What they said. Honestly I forget that people can use Wheel, to change weapons I'm so used to 1 , 2 , 3 That using it Makes Airhugging impossible if you want true mobility. Which brings me to an Idea.

With practice everything is possible, like molang, since 2012 I practice air hug and use the numbers 1 2 3 to change weapons.

Long live the air hug!

• I have a question about the RG....

I was playing a match in chaser mode...

I got a person who was literally spamming shoots....

But.... ¿the shoot traspassing the wall?....¿the user shooting in angles cant be done?....

Since last time i played the S4 in Yuisi server and i never notice of that, because i used really low the RG.

I know maybe the latency and my lag because im from latam user, can make some visual bugs for me....

But... ¿its able? in alice house... the sniper was at the stairs and me, aleast in the wall between the balcony walls and the center of the spawn chaser.

I lost my touch after the latam server close, but i never see that before....

Sorry for asking, im curious....

• Don't be sorry for asking, it's fine, welcome.

Also it may be possible with Left/Right camera and a bit of lag since the shoot may have been done before u were hidden in the other player screen

• Oh right that explain me all...

i just hidden after get 3 shoot in a row in that wall but...

i get hitted 3 times more...(ouch my internet useless hahaha)

I blame fibertel for be so slow for the international games....

• In my experience with latinos, some of you guys warp a lot so it was probably that.

I'll give you an example. I was in Station-2 one day, i binded a guy in the ramp and since he was trained by goku in the art of warp he walked all the way to the stairs and only at the top did he stop.

• No one reads the room title, i was with some users of latam in a room, the master puts "no rg" in middle of the chaser match joined a random with rg....

The same happend when we put "latam spanish" and appears 6 english users in racist way to put us in silence... when the room name says it....

Lol you sure play from a long time? after 2010 the room names start to get read less times...

• I think the old RG was fine. It was just the Sharp that was (and still is) totally underpowered due to limited ammo and too little damage.

The good old times xd

Got to mich Otter Stuff to do and cant test the new railgun powah.

Merry Christmas

• Ah, this got bit side tracked I guess.

I'm not talking about the mechanics of RG being broken, I well understand that problem.

My problem is that I sometimes run into people who are straight up not missing, instant spawn headshots, Multiple midair no scopes(Might macros+aimbot).

I get that with airhug RG is just straight up borked but still those kinds of things are ridiculous.

the railgun had its shooting mechanic changed to be more intuitive and to have a better timing. that makes hitting easier. tbh i don't see the op-ness in its chargemode. going up against the sharp it still has a slightly inferior mechanic and a slowdown up against a blow.

I can see that the slowduration might be a bit too much. Anyway, perhaps someone can explain to me if there is more. (the leftclick mechanic feels laggy if up against it being spammed, i see that)

The problem with that intuitive timing update is that they never bothered to actually redesign the animations involved with shooting the RG.

Meaning the frames are ALL borked up.

70% of the time when I'm using it in charge mode my shots just straight up miss but still end up counting, which play havoc with my ability to actually aim it.

I don't even really care about all the fancy new tricks I just want them to fix the frames.