"the connection with game server has been terminated" can anybody help me ?

• "The connection to the game server has been terminated" How can i resolve this problem ? I enter a room and play for about 15 minutes but then there is this erro, sorry for my english

• There are quite a few possible reasons.

1 - server instability. I am not playing too much nowadays, but sometimes the server can't handle the attacks from outside and is shut down - in this case, there is nothing you can do

2 - unstable connection: possibly because of a weak WLAN-signal or a wiggling/malfunctioning LAN-cable

There are more possibilities i guess, I just happen to not remember more atm.

• Detalhes

There are quite a few possible reasons.

1 - server instability. I am not playing too much nowadays, but sometimes the server can't handle the attacks from outside and is shut down - in this case, there is nothing you can do

2 - unstable connection: possibly because of a weak WLAN-signal or a wiggling/malfunctioning LAN-cable

There are more possibilities i guess, I just happen to not remember more atm.

the second may be an option, it is no longer a topic so frequent here

• Some people had it fixed by joining an empty server and then moving to the desired server to play, you can try that I guess

Code
    1. Honestly I already do this and return to (Europe1) but after some time this error appears, after 10 or 15 minutes