Goodbye from [CM]Yorem 👋

• Of course, the actions that Dorq did were not right, but in the current situation, I see no other way for him to spread his opinion. I do not support his actions in any way but the ban on his main account was strange. (Considering how other known players are being unbanned for the same reason.)

For whatever he has been banned, seems like was justified considering what he did with the servers.

Also someone getting unbanned is not a reason or excuse for cheating.

• For whatever he has been banned, seems like was justified considering what he did with the servers.

Also someone getting unbanned is not a reason or excuse for cheating.

He was a GS / GM back then, with a hacker background he would never get into the team. His actions came months later after various things. You would certainly be disappointed, but you probably would not be in the position to do the things he has done.

• I don't agree with Dorq's way of doing things, but how can you ask him to follow the rules when even the CM / GM / GS whatever the hell they were called or are going to be called don't follow them?

This game is just a convention of corruption.

This is the FIFA (not the game) of Online Games top kek

• Players should not have to suffer cause the staff is garbage but what ever.

He should get "revenge" if HE SEES FIT on the people that did him wrong not innocent people trying to play the game.

He should get "revenge" if HE SEES FIT on the people that did him wrong not innocent people trying to play the game.

Totally disagree with you. first of all, The way you express yourself is disgusting. Second of all, I would love to see you taking a place of a Community Manager or a Game Master and take care of a 100-1000 player community. As much as you know how to talk, you have no idea how things work.. So maybe next time before you call the staff members 'garbage' consider their position and duties. after all you're just a player, other than playing on their development you're doing nothing.

Players should not have to suffer cause the staff is garbage but what ever.

Disagree with you again, revenge is not always the right answer. Maybe it's your attitude that's gotta change then the game will look much better.

clanlogo_1.png

These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real,
    There's just too much that time cannot erase.

• Totally disagree with you. first of all, The way you express yourself is disgusting. Second of all, I would love to see you taking a place of a Community Manager or a Game Master and take care of a 100-1000 player community. As much as you know how to talk, you have no idea how things work.. So maybe next time before you call the staff members 'garbage' consider their position and duties. after all you're just a player, other than playing on their development you're doing nothing.

Disagree with you again, revenge is not always the right answer. Maybe it's your attitude that's gotta change then the game will look much better.

I would not ever take such a position as cause i have no desire. Also the persons that fill those roles knew exactly what they are signing up for so the burden is on THEIR hands to perform. Also I dont really care if the staff is competant or not since i dont ever come into contact with them. I was speaking from his point of view hence i used the word "If".

Also I also dont agree with revenge hence i used the term "as he sees fit", since I cant speak on his behalf nor i am responsible for other peoples actions. I was just offering an alternative that excludes the entire playerbase suffering "just cause hes mad at the staff."

If I come across as disgusting to you thats your problem.

• They will find a fix sooner or later :^)
    By then , You'd be some jobless mofo.

No matter what if exploits on s4 finally gets fixed or not, this community's mimimis about a broken game will always remain in here. :^)

ez game guys

i miss my garlfrind noelle chan ;(