The patch is now live!

• okay lets say it was well recieved... but can you call it an event? I think not.

Why are you even concerned over what's going around in a game that you have said you would quit like 2 years ago ?
    I always see you either on discord or S4db just leading off the drama every single time.
    If you're not interested in the game anymore , Just let the others be interested as much as they want.
    It's that simple ¯\_()_/¯
    Oh btw , No offence intended.

• Why are you even concerned over what's going around in a game that you have said you would quit like 2 years ago ?
    I always see you either on discord or S4db just leading off the drama every single time.
    If you're not interested in the game anymore , Just let the others be interested as much as they want.
    It's that simple ¯\_()_/¯
    Oh btw , No offence intended.

Cause I still play once in a while with friends who have a sht PC and cannot play other games. Why are you so concerned with my life though?

• Cause I still play once in a while with friends who have a sht PC and cannot play other games. Why are you so concerned with my life though?

Now that you mentioned the word '' Life '' You gotta correct yourself first v

Idk if I should take ur answers seriously to be honest, this game is pretty much your life

You're the meddlesome one who paws through everyone's life.

Unfortunately , I got no screens of you saying you'd quit for good. Or actually how many times you criticized those who still play it saying '' Get a (Life) pls"

I'm not here scorching a dispute at all , I'm not going down fighting , I'm just pointing something out.

If you gonna lash someone out , You gotta think about yourself first before you dash out for some bunk X/

• Dmn I must be one hell of a bad person ;(

• lMO events arent even an issue right now. Once people can log and play without crashing constantly is good enough lol.

Lets talk about balancing next once thats achieved properly.

• Well, there are still some crashes happening around the day. Eng 1 got entirely wiped out of the blue this evening. Anyways, this is nothing compared to what was happening before, I'm glad that the server has more stability.

• A few minor adjustments from EAC are still missing. After that, the game slowly (after 10 years) should finally be able to be published properly. Last but not least is the task of the Product Manager how to get more players to play. As mentioned many times you could jump on the BR train (Fortnite) and do something in that direction because its taking over the market.

grizzly#6666

The post was edited 1 time, last by grizzly ().

• As mentioned many times you could jump on the BR train (Fortnite) and do something in that direction because its taking over the market.

S4 can't really compete with Fortnite for a BR mode. Not only that but there are tons free BR alternatives right now. Why woudl anyone bother with a game that has the graphics of Tomb Raider 5 unless they have a very bad PC?

People play S4 because it is own unique thing that hasn't been replicated yet. BR on a big map won't be even fun in s4 not to mention the engine limitations.

• we also have Captain and Battle Royal "in small numbers" if you fancy that.

not sure whether you're suggesting a new map or a game base renewal either way
    game renewal is out of the question for too many obvious reasons,

map suggestion may be the next cool thing "if done right" TD maps haven't had any love since "Wonderland" and honestly it sucks playing there..

• S4 can't really compete with Fortnite for a BR mode. Not only that but there are tons free BR alternatives right now. Why woudl anyone bother with a game that has the graphics of Tomb Raider 5 unless they have a very bad PC?

People play S4 because it is own unique thing that hasn't been replicated yet. BR on a big map won't be even fun in s4 not to mention the engine limitations.

S4League has his own unique movement and playstyle that’s right but the game needs major changes to stay alive, either change something or let the game die. Maybe you should be less selfish and think what makes the game work and not what you like. Not to mention that we have only a player base of 500 so it can not be so many people who like it that way.

• S4League has his own unique movement and playstyle that’s right but the game needs major changes to stay alive, either change something or let the game die. Maybe you should be less selfish and think what makes the game work and not what you like. Not to mention that we have only a player base of 500 so it can not be so many people who like it that way.

The ppl have stuck with the game for what it is. In fact, most ppl refuse to play anything but st-2 and reject any new modes or maps.

There should be new things ofc o keep the game fresh but the community doesn't really likes changes (take for example the burning buff system or the chip skill system. No one liked them).

About the lack of players right now, i think you should thank your dear friend for that.

• The ppl have stuck with the game for what it is. In fact, most ppl refuse to play anything but st-2 and reject any new modes or maps.

There should be new things ofc o keep the game fresh but the community doesn't really likes changes (take for example the burning buff system or the chip skill system. No one liked them).

About the lack of players right now, i think you should thank your dear friend for that.

The old community almost does not exist anymore, as a developer I would just take the path that is more lucrative for the game and attract new players with better and new content.

• The old community almost does not exist anymore, as a developer I would just take the path that is more lucrative for the game and attract new players with better and new content.

I agree that the game need new players and there should be things to attract more but that doesn't mean they should ignore the old community completely. The community is not dead. It is the only reason why the game actually still exits and people can return in the same way as they have left if they see it is worth coming back. You are underestimating the nostalgia factor too much. There is a reason Counter Strike exists for 19 years.

The game needs new content and I don't mind if they add BR mode similar to Fortnite but the main focus shouldn't be on it.

If they rely only on BR, the game will be just lost in the ocean of other BR clones and forever forgotten with no playerbase to stand behind it.

It probably won't feel very good either since s4 is a fast paced game and BR modes are usually the complete opposite.

So overall: a BR mode is fine as far as it is not the main focus of development.

• The only modes that are played are TD , DM and Chaser and even in this modes only like 10% of the maps are played

The rest is

Siege for farm

BR, Captain, Warfare is this :deserto-115697746-1000x981.jpg

• People will only play other maps if they're either ST2 With no ramp, ST2 only stairs , ST2 Rail Only , ST2 just the train and nothing else, ST2 in Darker Shade, ST2 With Bus painted yellow.

You get the point xd