Words from a old player.

• O well, toxic community,

Another problem I have with this game, ho!
    Sometimes you have really good matches with really nice people. I think that a lose doesnt feel that bad when you lose against nice people, instead of toxic and arrogant ones, ho!

Sometimes however, I regret even starting the game that day, because of some really nasty and toxic rounds, where everyone just insulted and blamed each other for tiny mistakes.

Its funny how some 'pro-players' insult/flame other people, like they would never make mistakes because they are 'G0Ds', hee ho!

• Another problem I have with this game, ho!
    Sometimes you have really good matches with really nice people. I think that a lose doesnt feel that bad when you lose against nice people, instead of toxic and arrogant ones, ho!

Sometimes however, I regret even starting the game that day, because of some really nasty and toxic rounds, where everyone just insulted and blamed each other for tiny mistakes.

Its funny how some 'pro-players' insult/flame other people, like they would never make mistakes because they are 'G0Ds', hee ho!

Block them and they wont annoy you anymore

^

And then the game doesn't let me see my friend list, because the size of my block list is out of control.

So if you take anti-toxidity measurements, you get punished for not being able to actively finding nice people to play with.

________________________________________________________________________________

Y'all should just move on lmao, Fortnite replaced S4L for me. There's no hope for this game whatsoever.

sigh

I don't get those ppl who wants the game to be dead. if you don't like it, don't play it.

Me either, its like those haters on WoW, that constantly say THAT game is dead, yet its still going.

Whats the point in it? If you don't like a game, don't play it, don't try and drag people who do like the game down with you, thats a tard thing to do.

• call me toxic or a hater for stating my opinion lmao doesnt matter.

Somethings are better off in the dumpster. You guys acting like this game or any game is immortal. Its in abyssmal state as it is and i wont be surprised if has another 5 months left on it. I still have fun on it and if they fix it thats all good and dandy.

But dont get so defensive/butthurt if ppl opinions differ.

• call me toxic or a hater for stating my opinion lmao doesnt matter.

Somethings are better off in the dumpster. You guys acting like this game or any game is immortal. Its in abyssmal state as it is and i wont be surprised if has another 5 months left on it. I still have fun on it and if they fix it thats all good and dandy.

But dont get so defensive/butthurt if ppl opinions differ.

It's just classic human interaction. Everyone wants their point of view to be the true answer and try to bring down other's opinions.

And with this I don't mean i agree with your point of view but I respect it.

Sometimes they laugh, because they think they have the right to insult only for small mistakes, things like that are what disappoint me every day.

Not all are toxic, just as there are ignorant people, there are very nice and respectable people.

The world will not be destroyed by those who harm, but by those who see and do nothing. :*

• Sometimes they laugh, because they think they have the right to insult only for small mistakes, things like that are what disappoint me every day.

Not all are toxic, just as there are ignorant people, there are very nice and respectable people.

Too true, which is why I when I find a room that is not toxic I enjoy it so much more. PLaying with friends/clannies is the best always, but sometimes you can find those diamonds in the rough if your lucky ^^

• Aeria never shared the API with S4DB. Buffele programmed bots to get all the user data automatically from within the game. Imho that makes him even more shady than he already is.

From my limited understanding, the bots were made by someone else and Buffele is simply using them...

Y'all should just move on lmao, Fortnite replaced S4L for me. There's no hope for this game whatsoever.

Fortnite will be lucky not to be in S4's shoes within 5 years, That style of game doesn't last long for a lot of people.

i wont be surprised if has another 5 months left on it

So has been said over the past... Lets fäce it, since the games launch people have been saying that. A good update would go miles to help bring people back, or even Aeria growing a spine and proactively going after hackers and people that DDoS the server.

I think drama has become something too attached to s4.

The internet*

• Free jack is the example for game death, before closing they played 10-20 users per day and the company wait 1 year for closing. Why Aeria should do the same? They are the developers now, It does not make sense. Alice3

Aion, Ace Online, Ultima Online, Unreal World they have much years and they still online. sol2
    I can not understand why if people do not like it, why are they still here? Alice3

• No, we act because we like the game, if you dont, we respect your opinion equally.

Completely missing the point. I like the game to else I wouldnt of been here. It's some peeps cant take criticism. God forbidd somebody says something negative about s4 even though its completely understandable given the state pass 9 months maybe more.

"If you dont like it dont play it". I can express what I want regardless and it has nothing to do if i play or not. The game was (is) in a bad state. Facts dont care about peeps feelings, dont get butthurt if something gets points out and move on.

• Why it has to die anyway? TF2 is still holding after 10 years just like s4 and there are games that have been around for like 20 years.

Probably because the game is in an absolutely dreadful state now that's beyond repair given the recently unfolded events, such as their empty promises. Sometimes you gotta just pull the plug.

• Probably because the game is in an absolutely dreadful state now that's beyond repair given the recently unfolded events, such as their empty promises. Sometimes you gotta just pull the plug.

It just needs some time until the current devs gets comfortable with the code. After that it can get back on rails or gets even better if managed correctly.

I just hope we won't be getting a lot of staff changes too often cuz that really slows the things down even more.

• Just out of curiosity: https://ibb.co/xsBbcPc

Is that you?

If so, you're very well part of the game dying. Farmers and toxics like that are terrible people who aren't helping the game in any way. So please.. glass house..

If not, please do ignore this post.

• It just needs some time until the current devs gets comfortable with the code. After that it can get back on rails or gets even better if managed correctly.

I just hope we won't be getting a lot of staff changes too often cuz that really slows the things down even more.

oh look its been what 9 months and what new content has their been? oh right diddly squat lmao

game is on life support and they are just milking whales until they quit

• What do you suggest? Buy the code from them and do it better then.

id suggest actually doing the various improvements that get constantly posted but since thats never happening they might as well keep doing what they are doing while people sit here going DONT WORRY S4 WILL BE GOOD AGAIN ANY DAY NOW

• id suggest actually doing the various improvements that get constantly posted but since thats never happening they might as well keep doing what they are doing while people sit here going DONT WORRY S4 WILL BE GOOD AGAIN ANY DAY NOW

Still better than ppl just sitting and calling it "dead game" for 10 years.

• I'm still waiting for a fix..a place there is peace with no crash (by him) or whatsoever.
    Like srsly, out of 5 games, i got crashed like 3 times continuously -_-

The power of hack remain in a game for so long and nth we can do about it :(

• Me either, its like those haters on WoW, that constantly say THAT game is dead, yet its still going.

Whats the point in it? If you don't like a game, don't play it, don't try and drag people who do like the game down with you, thats a tard thing to do.

Hey dont get me wrong, but the other game you are talking about got Bigger chances in the game and will get a classic server.

I wasnt playing s4 for a long time and I still can see the flame is going on here.

Maybie i try this game again someday when i See the commiunity is getting a better selfcontroll and all balancing and cheating problems are solved.

• Hey dont get me wrong, but the other game you are talking about got Bigger chances in the game and will get a classic server.

I wasnt playing s4 for a long time and I still can see the flame is going on here.

Maybie i try this game again someday when i See the commiunity is getting a better selfcontroll and all balancing and cheating problems are solved.

If you play because of how people behave its a bit sad... I mean are you letting other people condition your access to the game, really? You can simply mute those people and enjoy the game.

• If you play because of how people behave its a bit sad... I mean are you letting other people condition your access to the game, really? You can simply mute those people and enjoy the game.

Its just a Bit funny if you want to play a teamplay game with people that cant play in a Team.

What do you mean with mute, is there a speech Chat?

I can go also play an offline if i dont want to kommuinikate while playing.

Thats my opinion

• I'm sorry but usually team-based games have some toxicity because everyone, and i mean everyone thinks they are doing good enough to blame it into others, always. Best team you can get is the one made of close friends

• S4 is like a foster child. Goes through various homes (publishers) only to be treated poorly by its care takers, some (most) do it only for the money. Then when they don't want you anymore, it gets passed on to the next person who sees profit in it.

The games unique yes. Do I want to see it go, no of course not. But with dam(n) near 11 years and no improvements from the Developer or Publisher side. I'd rather see someone I love die from cancer than to suffer more. The people who want the game to die don't hate the game in and of itself. We hate what's been done and what isn't being done to the game that we'd rather it just shut down / cease to exist.

You can't look at others negative comments about the game so one sidedly. Some people just actually hate the game cause they're just dogshit but whatever, new perspective.

• S4 is like a foster child. Goes through various homes (publishers) only to be treated poorly by its care takers, some (most) do it only for the money. Then when they don't want you anymore, it gets passed on to the next person who sees profit in it.

The games unique yes. Do I want to see it go, no of course not. But with dam(n) near 11 years and no improvements from the Developer or Publisher side. I'd rather see someone I love die from cancer than to suffer more. The people who want the game to die don't hate the game in and of itself. We hate what's been done and what isn't being done to the game that we'd rather it just shut down / cease to exist.

You can't look at others negative comments about the game so one sidedly. Some people just actually hate the game cause they're just dogshit but whatever, new perspective.

Stuff happens.

Besides if something is not profitable, it gets shut down. At least S4 has got a second chance otherwise it would have been gone together with the kr version.