Words from a old player.

• Just an old player from launch day with a few words to say...(The rhyme was not intended XD)

Because of the D/C's, unstable servers and now everyone's favourite child, Dorq, no one can log in, he's bugged all the servers and now no one can log in.

I personally have not been able to play for over a week now because of this and I am getting tired of it.

I know S4 has gone through alot of difficulties in the past, but this is probably the worst thing its gone through since the hacker outbreak in Season 3 - Blade launched and when Hangsang started crashing the servers.

It breaks my heart that a game I have so much love for is slowly dying because of bad decisions, bad security and now because of one person who thinks he deserves ''justice''....bleh :cursing:.

There are no other games, that I have seen, that match how unique S4 League is, GUNZ may of come first, and Overwatch does kinda look and play like S4, but both of them are not the same as S4, thats what I and alot of other players I think, were attracted to it in the first place, because of how unique it is.

It's so sad to see a game you grew up with get dragged through the mud like this.

Don't get me wrong I am not blaming Aeria or the Game Developers, I know it takes time to fix problems in any game, but this has been going on for so long its no wonder S4 has lost so many players and people go and play of Private Servers (I tried them and if you ask me, they aint much better).

I really hope that S4 will be picked back up out of the mud and become fun again, I'm sure alot of you guys and gals hope so too, but it's hard to stay optimistic when all of this keeps happening, but I still remain hopeful.

Please don't let S4 die.;(

• Our only solution is to keep crashing playing until either the game or Dorq dies first.

• Yeah, it's just sad to see this game die. Even tho I'm not good at it and I get beat often, it's still fun! Especially with friends, ho!

Guess we have to wait and see how this turns out, hee ho!

• Yeah, it's just sad to see this game die. Even tho I'm not good at it and I get beat often, it's still fun! Especially with friends, ho!

Guess we have to wait and see how this turns out, hee ho!

My happiest times in this game were when i was a Nab and played with a lot of in-game friends (Still am doe), now it's either playing because I don't have anything better to do or doing missions and kill until i make the 30K Pen (Yellow Chip)

• My happiest times in this game were when i was a Nab and played with a lot of in-game friends (Still am doe), now it's either playing because I don't have anything better to do or doing missions and kill until i make the 30K Pen (Yellow Chip)

Yeah, it gets really boring after a while, because you have the same enemies/mates most of the time, ho!
    Could be bad too, because you encounter people, you have a problem with much more then you would in other games, hee ho!

• I dont think that will happen soon, when I see people, that post their pictures, where they are happy about their Defense-Piercing+9% weapons, hee ho!

Don't worry, they will be eventually shooting bridges because there will be no players for them to kill. I wish there was a No-Crash enchant doe x)

• Don't worry, they will be eventually shooting bridges because there will be no players for them to kill. I wish there was a No-Crash enchant doe x)

...or a No-Crash Mystery Box! Including 1 Anti-Crash OR 2 Pen Capsules, hee ho!

• OR YOU CAN JUST GET IT FROM TIERED SPENDER WHEN YOU WASTE HALF OF YOUR SALARY OH OH FEED US PLAYERS WE NEED MONEYZ

...for 49999 AP + a nametag, so everyone can see how much money you wasted in one month, hee ho!

• I dont think that will happen soon, when I see people, that post their pictures, where they are happy about their Defense-Piercing+9% weapons, hee ho!

You mean those people who complain about "falsely" being banned by eac?

feel you

I never had as much fun playing a game as '09 when my squad was still there. The game is just an amazing one.

I am lacking ideas though. What to do at this point? Become rich, buy the game off of them and try to make it better?

Anyway security will always remain a problem. There is no "safe". The best you can hope for is that the your evolving defense mechanisms stay ahead of possible attack levels, but you can never guarantee.

• I don't get those ppl who wants the game to be dead. if you don't like it, don't play it.

Me either, its like those haters on WoW, that constantly say THAT game is dead, yet its still going.

Whats the point in it? If you don't like a game, don't play it, don't try and drag people who do like the game down with you, thats a tard thing to do.

• Me either, its like those haters on WoW, that constantly say THAT game is dead, yet its still going.

Whats the point in it? If you don't like a game, don't play it, don't try and drag people who do like the game down with you, thats a tard thing to do.

Jealousy, hate and big egos

• I feel ya. The good thing is, they just have to figure out how the deal with this kid and it should be easy from there.

He's a kid , I even argued with him on s4db as he was trying to absolve himself from any culpability , Speaking of justice like a numbskull.
    But Let's not forget the role '' Some '' CM has played by Unbanning unworthy players and breaching such rooted rules '' The ban is permanent and there's no way It can be lifted ''
    **sake , The game is corrupt , From the community to the staff.
    Community whereas nobody plays for fun , Just keep spewing the toxicity
    Staff whereas nobody gives an ounce of interest to the game and upon all that , breaching some rules Just because someone has sent them his sincere apologies.

There's no hope the game will be revived , It's gonna live , But clinically dead inside.

• They weren't unbanned just because they sent an apology ahahaha Probably money was involved or being friends with the right people always helps, and btw isn't that Hans guy a staff in S4DB? If he is all is explained eks dee

• They weren't unbanned just because they sent an apology ahahaha Probably money was involved or being friends with the right people always helps, and btw isn't that Hans guy a staff in S4DB? If he is all is explained eks dee

You nailed it eks deedeeedeee , Just due to being friends that's right.
    Friends or not , There's no indulgence with someone who got a horrible past , I'm not even concerned he's banned or not , Just As long as you're a CM , You gotta do things as right.

• You nailed it eks deedeeedeee , Just due to being friends that's right.
    Friends or not , There's no indulgence with someone who got a horrible past , I'm not even concerned he's banned or not , Just As long as you're a CM , You gotta do things as right.

This game isnt that different from real life. If you have influential friends you can get away with a lot of things

• I mean, owning a site, where everyone is just insulting each other and doing nothing about it. I would be proud too, hee ho!

S4DB is Facebook for this basement-dwellers. And i might be 90% wrong since I'm no expert on this matter, but Aeria Games sharing the API with S4DB is just helping the hackers rek this game even more.

• but Aeria Games sharing the API with S4DB is just helping the hackers rek this game even more.

Aeria never shared the API with S4DB. Buffele programmed bots to get all the user data automatically from within the game. Imho that makes him even more shady than he already is.

• Aeria never shared the API with S4DB. Buffele programmed bots to get all the user data automatically from within the game. Imho that makes him even more shady than he already is.

Oh, so it was like that. Now i'm even more sure that he's connected to this somehow.

• I honestly don't really have any clue about the in depth things that led to the way things have become, I just want to join the game and casually play for at least an hour.

But being a high level player I'm not allowed to casually play, I have to carry less i get kicked for being a "Bought Account"

O well, toxic community, Toxic hackers, Toxic Support.

I'm going to ride this train until The current Multiplayer gaming market actually starts making innovative games again.

• But being a high level player I'm not allowed to casually play, I have to carry less i get kicked for being a "Bought Account"

And if you do perform on unusual weapons you get kicked for "cheating"

It doesn't really matter.

The community has its part in s4 dying

try surrounding yourself with nice players

// i think there is a thread by goldenmomma made not too long ago, where the player is looking for nice people

1544-signa-png

The post was edited 1 time, last by Yaita ().

• i played this game for 8 years and i dont care if it dies. Well shut down, since its already dead. Not the end of the world.

Better off dead than the state its in anyway.

sigh

I don't get those ppl who wants the game to be dead. if you don't like it, don't play it.

Me either, its like those haters on WoW, that constantly say THAT game is dead, yet its still going.