S4 will be great you say?

• Hello There Aeria,

seriously i can't even take my login rewards all the time i get disconnect disconnect and disconnect no wonder why the server is kinda empty,

Yet you guys are focusing at Instagram and some useless event which i can't even do anything about it due to lag.

What i'm saying is we can't even do anything with that much of crashes and lag so hope you can fix this.

#MakeS4GreatAgain

• Guess why the "main" challenges of the calendar event are not ingame ( at least so far)

They are well aware.

As for the daily logins, oyu could try the french server or some other underused one. I do that, it usually does the job

I agree insofar that I am not really motivated to play atm. That could be my usual up and down, but even if.. the state of the game pushes it.

Thing to your notice: This kind of theme is part of quite many threads in the forum, you don't need to make new ones for that

• I believe you know what's happening at the moment,

About the threads i don't really care about it people will make it bigger and bigger untill they fix this problem,

i remember the old company "Wont mention the name ofc" was always responding our call and i believe Aeria games do the same but let's say they're kinda slow,

As you may know S4 is a big game that everyone knows about it and we don't want to screw it more so i hope they can fix it asap.

• The devs that are working on the game and Instagram as example have nothing to do in common. Even if it looks like they are focusing outside on Instagram as example the devs are still working on the game.

I'm not defending them just wanted to point out that these are 2 different teams/sections.

• A PR department wouldn't be coders. There would be no reason for them to be. You are talking about the Easy job being more active than the insanely difficult job, of course there will be more life being seen from the easy side, their job is a lot more easy than the actual coding side.

• A PR department wouldn't be coders. There would be no reason for them to be. You are talking about the Easy job being more active than the insanely difficult job, of course there will be more life being seen from the easy side, their job is a lot more easy than the actual coding side.

I didn't even know there's Departments here,

If there's PR Department then i'm wrong about it however developers should really take care of this game.