Game Master Changes

• they're like aeria but they actually do things(just the exact way the players didnt want it to be e.g aeria buffing rg again)

Epic Lulz. Join them together and they might save S4 League or just completely anihilate it

• Why does the first paragraph sound like a post I did? hahahaha......

Off topic, I was pretty sure that the previous post in this thread was going to be deleted so I'm pretty shocked. I did read what the deleted ones wrote and by my account, it didn't merit a deletion.

So I can always look at you like a shy girl, I'll fill my white heart with pink love...

• Why does the first paragraph sound like a post I did? hahahaha......

Off topic, I was pretty sure that the previous post in this thread was going to be deleted so I'm pretty shocked. I did read what the deleted ones wrote and by my account, it didn't merit a deletion.

It said the truth , the truth must not be told

• Off topic, I was pretty sure that the previous post in this thread was going to be deleted so I'm pretty shocked. I did read what the deleted ones wrote and by my account, it didn't merit a deletion.

Wondering about unmerited deletions of posts in a thread about unmeridet kicks.

389904150886088723.png?v=1