Suggestion

• Since we Latinos were included I think I do not know, but there should be a subforum exclusively for us who speak Spanish not to break the rules and that a Spanish-speaking GM is pending to resolve our doubts, I do not know if it's a good idea

• Since we Latinos were included I think I do not know, but there should be a subforum exclusively for us who speak Spanish not to break the rules and that a Spanish-speaking GM is pending to resolve our doubts, I do not know if it's a good idea

They are currently looking for Spanish/Portuguese GM's so we'll eventually have a subforum for both languages i suppose.

• They are currently looking for Spanish/Portuguese GM's so we'll eventually have a subforum for both languages i suppose.

They won't. As we have the same forum for the Live languages right now. This fórum was made to have all topics in the same category allowing the user to pick the languages he likes so he only will see the topics on his pref Lang. As i explained in the last post, That's the way the forum works to show you the topics in your prefered languages.

• They won't. As we have the same forum for the Live languages right now. This fórum was made to have all topics in the same category allowing the user to pick the languages he likes so he only will see the topics on his pref Lang. As i explained in the last post, That's the way the forum works to show you the topics in your prefered languages.

Well , never saw anything in Portuguese (Probably cause we are like 10-20 people currently playing, so why bother) so never really knew that this forum worked like that.

• There is no need to worry, there are issues that will be published in Spanish and those of us who speak Spanish (myself included) will be helping the new Latin people who arrive here. Little by little I will be doing help topics for those who are somewhat disoriented, with the permission of the GM's.

jinx_forum_signature_by_outcry16-d6o8xdb.png

The world will not be destroyed by those who harm, but by those who see and do nothing. :*

• There is no need to worry, there are issues that will be published in Spanish and those of us who speak Spanish (myself included) will be helping the new Latin people who arrive here. Little by little I will be doing help topics for those who are somewhat disoriented, with the permission of the GM's.

Gatito, always helping others Lilithemoji