• I've never been a fan of going so far as to support a game through merchandise. But in all honesty I'd really enjoy a Hat or a T-shirt having S4 league on it. God I've been following this game for about 8 years and I never thought I'd stup so low as to ask for Merchandise from it. How stupid of me ;-;

#S4LeagueMerchandise

• There was some merch in the past but in very limited amounts and used for some events mostly (not sure if it was actually sold in germany).

Would be interesting if the can bring some new stuff. I remember someone of the old CMs showing 3d printed model with colors of an s4 character.

• Something as simple as a mouse pad would be nice. I remember them existing at one point in small quantities. I got tired of hoping for some legit S4 merchandise, so I would make my own. I would make shirts, hats, 3d printed keychains and car window decals. Mostly made for my in game friends back in the day. I think I still have a bunch of the car decals put away some where. I'll have to find them.

• I want the game to get more attention what a better way to get people to see if you had a advertisment (in a stylish manner mind you) having everyone to see. Though I kind of had an idea for it. But most of my Ideas stay inside my head

• It's tried that before and hasn't reach out for it's NA players though that's kind of selfish of me EU has gotten more light with s4 than NA only adds I've seen were on youtube. that's pretty much it. but that was during the games peak. 40k + When you add s4 leagues art on a T-shirt it's really astheticaly pleasing to the eye. Panamaman did a great job making beautiful character for this game. it attracts me as an artist's On top of that you Don't see Overwatch just advertising it online. They have Merch, Toys, Accessories Ect.

• Basically when Aeria acquired the rights of S4 League, it stops having the limitation of offering a world-wide service, although equally, the official holder of the game continues being Neowiz.

• Basically when Aeria acquired the rights of S4 League, it stops having the limitation of offering a world-wide service, although equally, the official holder of the game continues being Neowiz.

You know how long ago that was? Not very long. Right now the population is Majority EU. Saying it's "S4league" is an understatement You have channel desginated for the Eu countries and continent. and one for the North american Continent. Show me the players then I'll start believing But until then It's EU / NA

• You know how long ago that was? Not very long. Right now the population is Majority EU. Saying it's "S4league" is an understatement You have channel desginated for the Eu countries and continent. and one for the North american Continent. Show me the players then I'll start believing But until then It's EU / NA

Idc what you believe xD If you want to support this game, then ok, if not? bb.

• Unfortunately I can't play properly. I often get a DC while playing. I guess the time I played won't count for the event. So it is hard for me to play an entire match... Hopefully we don't have to participate in every event to get something perm on December 24th (if it should be the case).

1689-molang-gif

Signature made by AYLIF