Game issues Fix

• Well i think that the heartbeat is causing the problem, same issue occurred when they added battleye, reason was taking long time at loading screen (might be the same issue)

Try disabling vsync to make the game loads faster and lmk

vysnc is a monitor setting it has no effect on your pc lmao

• Surprisingly Voar is actually right. The game indeed loads way faster when v-sync is off but who has it on anyway? The loading bar moves slower when the game is capped at 60fps. With v-sync off, you can get +200 fps at times during the loading process and the bar goes through faster.

• v-sync only gets rid of those annoying line cuts that the monitor generates when making sudden and fast moves, didn't see any difference in the loading time with it on and off to be honest but i'm pretty sure that's up to each one's PC

• v-sync only gets rid of those annoying line cuts that the monitor generates when making sudden and fast moves, didn't see any difference in the loading time with it on and off to be honest but i'm pretty sure that's up to each one's PC

Are you using a monitor that is above 60Hz?

In the case with s4 it also caps the fps on the loading screen to 60 which causes the loading bar to move slower.

• Surprisingly Voar is actually right. The game indeed loads way faster when v-sync is off but who has it on anyway? The loading bar moves slower when the game is capped at 60fps. With v-sync off, you can get +200 fps at times during the loading process and the bar goes through faster.

on windows 8+ VSync must be enabled otherwise they will have screen tearing and stuttering < 60Hz users

• Hella_Hell "less Noticeable" Think in a fast pace game like s4? you'd slow down and see "oh my screen has torn!"

Screen.png

That is why you turn on vsync when you see such, not when you don't.

It is exactly the fast horizontal movement that makes it more obvious.

However since the game runs in borderless window, you won't see any since the newer Windows OS have it vsync enabled by default for the desktop.

Therefore there is no point using vsync in s4 at all.

• its either your connection is too slow or the server is dying during your connection to it

and to reply to those talkin shet at me,vsync only applies when u have >60Hz monitor doesnt apply to everyone -.- talking shet w.e toxic community :^)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Xane ().

• its either your connection is too slow or the server is dying during your connection to it

and to reply to those talkin shet at me,vsync only applies when u have >60Hz monitor doesnt apply to everyone -.- talking shet w.e toxic community :^)

It applies when you have 60Hz monitor. if you have more you probably won't see a difference since the loading screen will be running at higher fps anyway.

I am saving like 15 seconds with vsync off.

• help it tells me when downloading the last patch:

Failed to extract partch file.

I've installed them 3 times and they always tell me the same

check out the other sections of the forums there might be solutions on there

• help it tells me when downloading the last patch:

Failed to extract partch file.

I've installed them 3 times and they always tell me the same

On which file? Go to he game folder and delete everything inside the backup folder. Then try again.

• Hmm. i understand...but! How long will this go on? Months till we can even log in? Cuz yesterday i was able to play for 2 minutes,then i got DC,but i was able to log in at least.....and now i cant even log in........srsly? I know..it takes time,effort,work...but please...i like this game,played for years and stuff...this is a good game...ap is just another problem...you dont always see someone with ap power...(5% attack in current game mode,defense piercing5%,random attack 0-5%, 20enchants/clothe, and stuff....) overpower is just a thing.....i dont care...i still wanna play,i still wanna hit them out of map...and win. Maintainence...repairing the game...but really...how long will this go on? Can't play one of my fav game since years...Cant even get the login bonus XD not to mention playing... 2mins with out DC?U are the luckiest person ever...i admit,it takes a huge effort,you gotta repair everything to make the game work properly...but come on! A lot of players want to play, its not just me crying a river here. Months?Years?Weeks? A lot of ppl call this game "dead game" but i believe in you,and i believe that its not a dead game!

• Hmm. i understand...but! How long will this go on? Months till we can even log in? Cuz yesterday i was able to play for 2 minutes,then i got DC,but i was able to log in at least.....and now i cant even log in........srsly? I know..it takes time,effort,work...but please...i like this game,played for years and stuff...this is a good game...ap is just another problem...you dont always see someone with ap power...(5% attack in current game mode,defense piercing5%,random attack 0-5%, 20enchants/clothe, and stuff....) overpower is just a thing.....i dont care...i still wanna play,i still wanna hit them out of map...and win. Maintainence...repairing the game...but really...how long will this go on? Can't play one of my fav game since years...Cant even get the login bonus XD not to mention playing... 2mins with out DC?U are the luckiest person ever...i admit,it takes a huge effort,you gotta repair everything to make the game work properly...but come on! A lot of players want to play, its not just me crying a river here. Months?Years?Weeks? A lot of ppl call this game "dead game" but i believe in you,and i believe that its not a dead game!

It's sunday, just wait til weekly maintenance.

• I have updated our tech thread regarding the current issues that we're facing. If there are any more points that should be mentioned since the last patch or solutions, hit me up and will add it. Don't tell me that it's unclean xD I'll make it more stylish later.

• Heiliger,Newt!

Ty for bein cooperative. I played this game for years. And it had issues back then too. Weekly maintainence is on tuesday...10:00-13:00...hmm.. i wanna play so badly..i did not get the GM hunt event reward!(i choose some lucky capsule,idk what...i submitted so u can check...probably...)

I know there is nothing to do with AP,but umm...how about... when ppl have like...damage =100000 defensive stats:1000 and like... u know...how about some nerf? or any other idea?

Another problem!!!44Four

Blue F skill. Its like the bug at the last 5 seconds...if it hits you,you respawn,but u get the same effect...at the start...

• I have updated our tech thread regarding the current issues that we're facing. If there are any more points that should be mentioned since the last patch or solutions, hit me up and will add it. Don't tell me that it's unclean xD I'll make it more stylish later.

Please read my message. Thanks for the help! I find you helpful,and you dont even talk to us in a way like a police officer....you talk like a friend..thats cool :D

Heiliger! Im MrBubaaa from s4. Evendora knows who i am :D just ask him(he said he is an apach helicopter) harag0002. I submitted. just mentioning

• heya harag,

please put everything into just one comment the next time ^^

Regarding the not received event rewards please tell me which GM hunt you're referring to and what your ingame name is in private message. Regarding bugs that you encounter, please post them in a separate thread under general discussions so that we can keep this thread topic related ^^

• heya harag,

please put everything into just one comment the next time ^^

Regarding the not received event rewards please tell me which GM hunt you're referring to and what your ingame name is in private message. Regarding bugs that you encounter, please post them in a separate thread under general discussions so that we can keep this thread topic related ^^

Its you! I have the screenshot. The gm hunt was on the map like...you can teleport by stepping into something and its like a ship....i submitted the screenshot, the rewards contained stuff like lucky capsules...i can send you the screenshot...i did not get the reward. umm,you can check which gm hunt event contained the lucky capsules lately..probably right? https://imgur.com/a/6DQHLqR here is the image. ( That was it i think. last screenshot in my screenshot folder which is a gm hunt picture...so yeah