The S4 Advent Calendar Announcement

• DEAR all

you can send the multiple answers but only THE LAST WILL COUNT ! AND XANE SAID IT ANSWER IS 44 ;O

I FAILURE 3 TIMES CUZ DIDNT SAW THE GIRL WITH OUT SUNFOLLOWER ;D.THAT'S FOR THIS I TOLD U WATCH CLOSELY AND OPEN UR EYES WIDELY ;D

• I think they should put this form where u can choose atleast 2 sets for male and 2 sets for female perm cuz its 10 years old game + korea surrendered and close their original one. :C Additional altleast 1 hair for female/male and x2 accesorries and x2 face for both male/female.This will be good reward.Not some random task with some random rewards :C

• even if its perm it doesnt look good xd

This is what I'm talking about! xD

I think they should put this form where u can choose atleast 2 sets for male and 2 sets for female perm cuz its 10 years old game + korea surrendered and close their original one. :C Additional altleast 1 hair for female/male and x2 accesorries and x2 face for both male/female.This will be good reward.Not some random task with some random rewards :C

How about you buy it with AP?! :O

• En

Highly doubt. It is not even the last day and seems like too much to be perm.

My bets are on 7 or 1 day

a permanent reward would not be a bad idea.

a few years ago in the halloween / christmas events you could get many sets and weapons

permanent.

• Absolute Mad Ladette

How about you buy it if you want it? xD

i spent thons of money on my accounts.Its not about the money its about the respect cuz not so many ppl can spend money.If u are rich asf and dont give a "moment" about others okey but let's take look about this situation where new player join to play s4 league and a group of ppl with +3000000000 damage FP items kill him in 0,1 second.What kind of fun u can get from this experience die constantly while they are super pay to win vs you the normal one without any fp item.?Why u should paid for event items which were given for free years a go hm ?>That's im talking about.PLUS THIS LOOT SYSTEM WHICH IS TOTAL GARBAGE is super unfair for all of us

• En

a permanent reward would not be a bad idea.

a few years ago in the halloween / christmas events you could get many sets and weapons

permanent.

Yeah sure but if there are going to be perms it is more likely to be in the last day (if at all)

• i spent thons of money on my accounts.Its not about the money its about the respect cuz not so many ppl can spend money.If u are rich asf and dont give a "moment" about others okey but let's take look about this situation where new player join to play s4 league and a group of ppl with +3000000000 damage FP items kill him in 0,1 second.What kind of fun u can get from this experience die constantly while they are super pay to win vs you the normal one without any fp item.?Why u should paid for event items which were given for free years a go hm ?>That's im talking about.PLUS THIS LOOT SYSTEM WHICH IS TOTAL GARBAGE is super unfair for all of us

Okay. Respect huh? So you tell me after the event is over the new players can go and fu emselfes. That indeed is a good way.

I play against this +30000000 damage FP items that kill me in 0,1 second. I'm playing full PEN stats by the way (means I'm rich af)

Years ago. It is now and not years ago. Years ago there were no FP items at all. Why are FP items here? They were not here years ago...

Isn't it unfair for everyone that paid tons of money to get the items?

Then don't use it. I'm not using this loot system as well.

• The answer was 44? heh, i'm an accountant and i failed.

Its 44 because

look x3 puppies gives u 60 so 1 = 20

1 puppy 2 girls with SUNFOLLOWERS ON THEIR HEADS =40 so we know the puppy is 20 and other 2 should be 10 each

now 1 girl and x8 sunfollowers make total 26. The girl already gives u 10 points as we know so the sunfollowers x2 is 8 and x4 = 16 so 1 sun follower is 4

NOW OPEN UR EYES WIDELY!!!!!!!!!

WHAT WE HAVE

1 PUPPY,1 TRICKY GIRL WITHOUT SUNFOLLOWER ON HER HEAD,AND MULTIPLE SYMBOL "X" AND 1 SUN FOLLOWER,but let's go back and solve this tricky girl without sunfollower on her head

girl with sunfollower gives u 10 points and we know that the only one sunfollower is 4 so

10- 4 =6

(This is girl without sunfollower on her head it is = 6)

So let's solve this

20+6x4=?(FIRST U DO THE MULTIPLE BASIC MATH RULE!)

ISN'T 44 NOW?

• Let's do some math maybe that way everyone stops talking about the 44 thingy:

x = puppy

y = girl + sunflower (yes, she has one on her head)

z = sunflower

So now, the equations

x + x + x = 60 -> 3x = 60 -> x=60/3 -> x = 20

So far so good right? the puppy is 20

x + y + y = 40 -> x + 2y = 40 -> 20 + 2y = 40 -> 2y = 40-20 -> 2y = 20 -> y = 20/2 -> y = 10

Great, girl + sunflower equals 10

y + 2z + 2z = 26 -> y + 4z = 26 -> 10 + 4z = 26 -> 4z = 26-10 -> 4z = 16 -> z = 16/4 -> z = 4

Now we can see each sunflower equals 4, now comes the tricky part

x + ((y-z) * z) = ? -> 20 + ((10-4) * 4) = ? -> 20 + (6 *4 ) = ? -> 20 + 24 = 44
    Why (y-z)? Cuz the girl isn't wearing the sunflower, therefore it's a girl WITHOUT (-) sunflower, that's why it's 10-4

This wasn't worth it

face

• Only wasting ur time i already did it but nobody cares :D:D:DD:D:D:D.

They still continue to spam their braindead messages xD

• I can't tell how much pain you just caused. #trigger #finalexam

1689-molang-gif

Signature made by AYLIF

• Dude, i made the operation in a quarter of minute without even thinking straight. I calculated the flower at the same quantity of the operation above, making it resulting in 8.

So the result managed to become 100 to me because i simply didn't even think twice while checking it.

It's incredible how i can make a mixed budget easier than some doodly stuff.

P.D: Someone from the staff check if i managed to write down my name properly on the previous request, because i am full aware that i wrote down my aeria ID as same as my forum name.

The only good monster is the one that is dead.

- Goblin Slayer Veteran Hunter

• You can send multiple requests but only the last one will count !

• You can send multiple requests but only the last one will count !

Even now? the task could only be completed on the day it was launched. I was really busy the same day, so i really didn't open the site again.

The only good monster is the one that is dead.

- Goblin Slayer Veteran Hunter