Can't join the Discord. :/

• Sooo... I can't go to the S4 Discord--
    Or, well, lemme rephrase that:

I don't own a cell phone.
    I use Google Voice for calls and contact and the like, and Discord isn't accepting the number.

I can't message the GMs on the server either to even ask for help.

Idunno what to really do past that.

• Hi Yato,

we apologize that you're not able to interact with other discord members after joining discord but the only known solution for your case would be to lower the security of our discord server. In the past we have experienced many cases were the channel got spammed through bot user accounts and henceforth we all decided to increase it further. I'll discuss it with the rest of the team and see, if it is still needed.

Greetings

• Hi Yato,

we apologize that you're not able to interact with other discord members after joining discord but the only known solution for your case would be to lower the security of our discord server. In the past we have experienced many cases were the channel got spammed through bot user accounts and henceforth we all decided to increase it further. I'll discuss it with the rest of the team and see, if it is still needed.

Greetings

Thank you!
    Since the server is down and I saw the PM Letter notice, I wasn't really sure if maybe
    it was a bug or something that I couldn't get on so I went to go ask but I couldn't say
    anything;;;

If I need to provide the number I do have, I can.

Edit: Oof;;; feels really awkward to see everyone talking aha

• EDIT: can you tell me your discord name? I could try to assign you a role and see if anything changes

It's Yatogami

Also, I did send a message to Discord and they replied with this:

q u q