Just a suggestion.

• We all have witnessed the current situation of the game and How Dorq keeps creating new accounts to cause all the mess , Guess he makes accounts the more he gets banned

I just had something up my mind Idk if it might sound like a wacky idea but It's just a suggestion

Why don't you guys temporarily pluck out the registration server or The Sign up option until you come up with a new patch ?

I mean , The game is basically decrepit regarding Security system , Playerbase , Lag issues etcetera. So , Instead of compelling the players to bear out and cope up with such a dire situation until a new patch is released which nobody actually believes it will be , Why don't you take responsibility for once ?

Close the sign up until the new patch is released then ?

I might be unthinking about the consequences of that step or whether it'll be a good one or not but ya It's just a suggestion.

• Killing the game that is/was already being killed by a hacker and the long anticipated patch ?
    I said Temporarily , If the game developers wanna kill the game , Let them postpone the patch release even longer , that would be their fault , Why would we '' players '' incur their racked up faults and incurious professionality ?
    I don't think planning on a worked up patch to be released in one month from now can possibly kill the game by temporarily closing sign-up server during that month and wouldn't critically kill the game
    Also , You're imposing possibilities when you say he will '' probably '' , Well Imo embarking on such a stride like that would be 10 times better than watching empty handed.

• Killing the game that is/was already being killed by a hacker and the long anticipated patch ?
    I said Temporarily , If the game developers wanna kill the game , Let them postpone the patch release even longer , that would be their fault , Why would we '' players '' incur their racked up faults and incurious professionality ?
    I don't think planning on a worked up patch to be released in one month from now can possibly kill the game by temporarily closing sign-up server during that month and wouldn't critically kill the game
    Also , You're imposing possibilities when you say he will '' probably '' , Well Imo embarking on such a stride like that would be 10 times better than watching empty handed.

You see, he seeks for attention. If they close the game for new accounts just because of him, it is giving him more reasons to keep doing that,

• it's not like he wasn't already doing that tho.

English 1 down, eng-2 working 1/2, when working dorq is in, when not he is on the most played one.

This suggestion would still be better than s4 state rn

• Well yea , and how unprofessional of them to not even announce any prompt actions , Just remotely watching the situation going worse.
    Conclusion : 15-22Y/o hackers > aeria staff.