PM Letter now live! Patch news & Latin unban + GIVEAWAY!

• It's funny, he does a video and then he left. I really trusted on that guy, he really looked like the one who could save s4 league but... i was wrong. Anyway we don't know the reason of why he left.

• Wat? Where did you get that info from?

It wasn't yet officially announced on the forum but Karasakal had to change the team due to internal reasons and we now have received a new PM named Sericaia from what can be deduced from the last two game related news on the webpage. Once things settle down, we will see if an official announcement will be written with a proper presentation

• It wasn't yet officially announced on the forum but Karasakal had to change the team due to internal reasons and we now have received a new PM named Sericaia from what can be deduced from the last two game related news on the webpage. Once things settle down, we will see if an official announcement will be written with a proper presentation

Awww, sux. alice

• I'm really excited that we can play S4 league again, I really did not want to go in because of the problems I've seen frequently and it's the "Lag" until they repair that little mistake I will not enter, I can not ruin the room other players just for my ms too high.

We are not all equal, although I feel that the entrance of us will be a problem for many, I hope we can all live together.

jinx_forum_signature_by_outcry16-d6o8xdb.png

The world will not be destroyed by those who harm, but by those who see and do nothing. :*

• I'm really excited that we can play S4 league again, I really did not want to go in because of the problems I've seen frequently and it's the "Lag" until they repair that little mistake I will not enter, I can not ruin the room other players just for my ms too high.

We are not all equal, although I feel that the entrance of us will be a problem for many, I hope we can all live together.

Can you share with us what you smoke ? We would like to try as well...

• I'm sorry, you ignorance drugs me every days fiery.

But actually you are saying bs... i mean, we all know how is play with latam, but what, you can play if you wan't you don' havet to use VPN anymore, so what is wrong, you have the same right to play as us.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Plank ().

• But actually you are saying bs... i mean, we all know how is play with latam, but what, you can play if you wan't you don' havet to use VPN anymore, so what is wrong, you have the same right to play as us.

You did not understand me, well it does not matter, I do not want to create controversy.

I am latam;)

jinx_forum_signature_by_outcry16-d6o8xdb.png

The world will not be destroyed by those who harm, but by those who see and do nothing. :*