PM Letter now live! Patch news & Latin unban + GIVEAWAY!

• kleiner.jpg

Our new PM letter is now live on YouTube. The S4 League PM talks about the new patch, new content and the Latin unban:

https://youtu.be/XiuKhnTBBO0

There is also a giveaway for you! Everyone who shares the post, will receive a Reset Insurance. Among all participants we will also give away permanent sets! Share now:

https://www.facebook.com/14746…0/posts/2201164209914038/

We would appreciate if you could leave a comment on the video.

Good luck in the giveaway!

• I am hoping to get the things stabilized soon.

At least we can have a bigger playerbase with LATAM being unbanned.

I wonder if the eu players would blame/flame for more laggers.

Also the timing of unbanning the latin players is very good. They all start from nothing (unless they pay again), and the biggest giveaway just ended (to get a nice startpoint). So now latin player will fight against OP eu players.

• I wonder if the eu players would blame/flame for more laggers.

Also the timing of unbanning the latin players is very good. They all start from nothing (unless they pay again), and the biggest giveaway just ended (to get a nice startpoint). So now latin player will fight against OP eu players.

But this is not like they are going to have a license, just their license is free now so they can get ipban again if another company decides to make another s4l latam, but i doubt it.

• So what were you trying to say then?

It was a joke. w/e

But this is not like they are going to have a license, just their license is free now so they can get ipban again if another company decides to make another s4l latam, but i doubt it.

With aeria being the developer now, why woudl they give the game to another publisher if they can do it by themselves?

• Lag won't be an issue as long as people choose the server that is made for them

wrong,

The current situation on connections on s4 league appears to be peer to server to peer (in the past only de NA server worked like that) instead of peer to peer (that would be great as international s4 league with some corrections (like fumbi ball control based on servers instead of master of room)

if the situation it's going on like today, the LATAM users will experience a lot of lag between them.

• Well it was at least honest so :thumbup: to that. Thanks for this double delayed PM letter (next time at least put Galleon on the Green Screen to seem more like a pirate).

I am against unblocking LATAM in the current situation. I think many people actually are so I don't really get it why you are going to unblock em (except for the money tho). This is probably going to upset the current community even more and not to mention that LATAM players are also gonna be unhappy with it even if they can play (if nothing changes).

Lag won't be an issue as long as people choose the server that is made for them

I only got this information from a acquaintance - the packages (like idk ps strong cut) were sent from player to player and that changed. It doesn't send it directly anymore and is first send to the server and then to the player (where they changed the portal or what do I know (you should remember)). Means they have to pass a longer way which means delay. Delay = lag. So having your own server section is as far as I understood not helping at all. It is even worse for people that are far away from the server as example LATAM. LATAM people probably lag more to each other than German people do to them. Welp dats how I understood it. You can tell me if I got this wrong (Idk if you can say if it is true). I can't discuss this with you because I simply have not enough knowledge on that.

• Gandalf: *Raise a army* "Invade EU! Muhahaha!"

Finally a invasion is coming to EU.

I welcome all latam!

*eat popcorn* This going be interesting.

--

On topic.

1)Server stability remain a huge issue.

2)Security is fine, but if the system find any hackers. Please IP ban And them instead temporarily ban.

3)Good to hear dev team getting bigger.

4)Through there aren't any patch worthwhile. Through it seem there aren't any good coming in the patch. Im expecting better hr/gift events.

Gandalf: *Raise a light* "SEE YOU SOON!"

• Well it was at least honest so :thumbup: to that. Thanks for this double delayed PM letter (next time at least put Galleon on the Green Screen to seem more like a pirate).

I am against unblocking LATAM in the current situation. I think many people actually are so I don't really get it why you are going to unblock em (except for the money tho). This is probably going to upset the current community even more and not to mention that LATAM players are also gonna be unhappy with it even if they can play (if nothing changes).

I only got this information from a acquaintance - the packages (like idk ps strong cut) were sent from player to player and that changed. It doesn't send it directly anymore and is first send to the server and then to the player (where they changed the portal or what do I know (you should remember)). Means they have to pass a longer way which means delay. Delay = lag. So having your own server section is as far as I understood not helping at all. It is even worse for people that are far away from the server as example LATAM. LATAM people probably lag more to each other than German people do to them. Welp dats how I understood it. You can tell me if I got this wrong (Idk if you can say if it is true). I can't discuss this with you because I simply have not enough knowledge on that.

I mean if the main server is located in Germany then having player to server to player only works for those really close to EU and within EU. I'm not really into such topic but i'm pretty sure i can say that whenever is P2P or player to server it'll lead to lag either way between LATAMs and EU-NA. What they can do is setting the LATAM server p2p again but that would allow some hacks to happen once again i guess

I am split in 2 for the LATAM unblock tbh, 50/50.

I'm no one myself to say that the game should block people from X countries or whatsoever but i can talk out of experience since the spanish (spain)/portuguese server was highly shared with LATAMs before Yuisy knocked in, all i can say, all i can remember was salt, a sea of salt from both sides. No one was able to handle the lag (I guess you can say the lag was something as Asians to EU and NA?) Not to mention the grudge and racism that has been always between spanish peeps and latams, always fighting over who speaks the language better and on trying to blame from which side the lag came. Wish i could say that's a thing of the past but i fear it'll happen once again if the server doesn't get any moderation

I personally never got any issues with latams but often got accused of racism just because i didn't share some opinions about this topic. I find it funny that some people are racist, and then we have people that want racism to happen agaisn't them so they can be the victim and i kinda smell already that every negative answer towards unblocking their IP will lead to "you hate latam people"

• Well Aeria can be the developer of the game but Neowiz still has something In S4.

Neowiz probably still holds the rights on the name but they already gave the code to aeria so unless they are going to make a sequel, it probably won't matter much and even if it happens aeria will probably still have full control over this version anyway.

• I personally never got any issues with latams but often got accused of racism just because i didn't share some opinions about this topic. I find it funny that some people are racist, and then we have people that want racism to happen agaisn't them so they can be the victim and i kinda smell already that every negative answer towards unblocking their IP will lead to "you hate latam people"

We already had this here in the forum tho. I don't really care. If they want to be so pathetic let em be. Not even worth a discussion :sleeping:

• I personally never got any issues with latams but often got accused of racism just because i didn't share some opinions about this topic. I find it funny that some people are racist, and then we have people that want racism to happen agaisn't them so they can be the victim and i kinda smell already that every negative answer towards unblocking their IP will lead to "you hate latam people"

Then it shouldn't be a problem to unban asia too, right? Or are you so egoist to rid off them and let them hooked? I'm not calling you racist, but egoist i'll do. Cause they have the right to play too. Because if it had happened to us, I would also like to be accepted on another server and it would be very bad for me to receive that kind of response.

• Then it shouldn't be a problem to unban asia too, right? Or are you so egoist to rid off them and let them hooked? I'm calling racist, but egoist i'll do. Cause they have the right to play too. Because if it had happened to us, I would also like to be accepted on another server and it would be very bad for me to receive that kind of response.

They have no interest keeping them banned. It also depends how the community will react on LATAM first.

• Then it shouldn't be a problem to unban asia too, right? Or are you so egoist to rid off them and let them hooked? I'm calling racist, but egoist i'll do. Cause they have the right to play too. Because if it had happened to us, I would also like to be accepted on another server and it would be very bad for me to receive that kind of response.

Ain't getting ya you either didn't understand a thing or you quoted the wrong person, i'll write it again

I'm 50/50 at unblocking any IP that could potentially bring a considerable amount of issues to the game.

I understand both sides but you are bringing to the table more mouths, and we don't have more plates to offer. I don't care from which country they come, i'm concerned about the status that the game will acquire after making it totally global without enough resources to maintain a healthy support response towards each part of the community.

• Ain't getting ya you either didn't understand a thing or you quoted the wrong person, i'll write it again

I'm 50/50 at unblocking any IP that could potentially bring a considerable amount of issues to the game.

I understand both sides but you are bringing to the table more mouths, and we don't have more plates to offer. I don't care from which country they come, i'm concerned about the status that the game will acquire after making it totally global without enough resources to maintain a healthy support response towards each part of the community.

Anyway, this is not just NA/EU anymore. It's just 'S4 League'