Waiting... Waiting... and more... Waiting.

• Been 3 months since the last Q&A. When are we going to get an update on the status of the game? It was a week ago that kara said he would do short update. That didn't happen.... RiP S4 league

• Tamino :

We do understand the situation and we don't expect things to happen immediately, however, it is unfair for us and not professional for your team to provide us promises related to the status of the game that are are postponed each time. We understand that there may be situations when thigd cannot be anticipated but this really happened many times and still not done anything to avoid it. There's a known expression "Never take decissions when happy or when sad", what I am saying is do not give us information in such situations as it was the case with the free perm sets rewards when everyone was happy thus the pirate jumped to conclusions about the giving some updates soon..again..

In the close feature, It would be helpful from your side to simply tell us that things are on the right track and a feedback will arrive when there's a clear visibility on the next steps as well as enough time to write a clear changelog..

On the other hand, thanks for all your patience and implication.

• It's not about how fast you do it. It's the fact you say #soon when it's going past 3 months since the last Q&A, In that time span has Nothing happend on your part? like conferences and elaboration with your team. I hardly think that is a "No".

• It's not about how fast you do it. It's the fact you say #soon when it's going past 3 months since the last Q&A, In that time span has Nothing happend on your part? like conferences and elaboration with your team. I hardly think that is a "No".

1) Lower you expectations.

2) Lower them even more

3) Realize that this game is being handled by bonobos and lower that expectation even further.

4) Uninstall and move on with your life. No use stressing over legitimate garbage, company and staff included.

• Q & A are meaningless anyway. Just like the suggestions & feedback threads. It's simply wishful thinking. Like my grandmama use to say: "words without actions are meaningless."

Still waiting to be proven wrong. It's not that players don't want to be patient, people who play this game frequently are just fed up with the garbage.

I log about once a week, but for the people who cant tolerate this mess of gameplay your not even allowed to vent. Even though reslistically it won't do much except probably blow off some steam.

Can't wait for the 1 year mark since aeria got devs right. There will still be peeps saying "be patient its a 10 year old game."

• True but i wouldn't mind some communication too but i bet they wants the things running just as we do. I mean why would even bother to get the code from the devs if not planning to do anything with it?

• True but i wouldn't mind some communication too but i bet they wants the things running just as we do. I mean why would even bother to get the code from the devs if not planning to do anything with it?

Yeah? Get the code when? Around the same time krs4 went rip as well as the rest of the other versions? All i know is they got the "rights" to the game.

Maybe cause previous owners or what have you found it unprofitable to continue working on this game hence krs4 went poof. For all we know they are just running the game for what ever $$ they can squeeze out from players.

This is all speculation and nothing factual. But you only know as much as they tell you.

If you have a team of devs working on a game code daily at least 5 days a week does it really take this long to get to the inner workings? I am no dev..i did 2 semesters of computer science and changed majors many years ago. But from the outside looking in it seems a bit ridiculous this time lapse.

• kara said in the Q&A that they have the code and they have in house devs to make new stuff for it. it is probably not easy to work with it considering even the old devs who are supposed to know their own code made a mess ever time when they add something out of the ordinary.

• 1) Lower you expectations.

2) Lower them even more

3) Realize that this game is being handled by bonobos and lower that expectation even further.

4) Uninstall and move on with your life. No use stressing over legitimate garbage, company and staff included.

What are you talking about I already have this game uninstalled. Garbage? every other game in existence doesn't compare to what I feel about this game. This is me not you. I already knew when this game was handled by "cough" EU that it was going to go much further, Yet I still had hope for it. Most bashed the koreans for poor development, and content. But at least content was being produce at a signficant rate. and obtain possible 100k - 1m ( At max) from it's time. Also Niu You still play this so called garbarge Kek :V

• Q&A gave me a since of hope of what they plan on doing. It's like politics in, Boast about what you're going to do for your said state, or country. We elect the best candidate we think will suit our country or state. "action speaks louder than words" which is true. But I prefer to see what you are going to do. Than what you set in mind of what you're going to do and NOT elaborate on it. So that I can stop waisting my time on following you, and Said game.

• Don't worry there will be some news soon. If we could do it faster we would but unfortunately it's not like that

Oct 11: "Will come in the following week or next"
    Next week Oct 15-19, nothing.

The following week Oct 22-26, nothing.

Oct 31: "Its on its way"

Next Oct 29-Nov 2 #Soon, nothing.

Nov 5: "Edit vid today or next day. Release soon as possible"

Next Nov 5-9 ##Soon, still editing vid, nothing.

Next 12-? ### Very Soon.

(I made this while again. Time to update)

-

Its been 4 weeks now and this week will mark 5th.

"Do it faster" you have load of time do it it. Excuse's keep piling up.

• Hella_Hell you defend them so hard but what did they ever give back to you ?

Picking up the game and keeping it alive when even the devs gave up on it is not a small thing. I am also glad that the devs let them do that.

just the fact that the game is not dead is enough for me to be happy about.

• Just something I've been wondering , Tf was the latest new patch and game overhaul for ? Game developers pretended that they have updated Battleye somewhat , But in fact It's thoroughly the opposite
    Game crashes every now and then
    Hackers prevail even more and they actually found out a way to bypass and breach battleye
    Game is even more laggy Even 60 to 90 ms is unplayable yet It's '' Green '' MS

Either they keep their promises or They hand it over to anyone else that can pull it off.
    Such a ludicrous fact that hackers seem to be more like .. prolific in terms of programming and security turn-off than game developers providing better performance for the obsolete S4. What. a. Joke.

• Yeah? Get the code when? Around the same time krs4 went rip as well as the rest of the other versions? All i know is they got the "rights" to the game.

Rights? they just were publishers as AG was few months. If they would be all with their rights to produce their own content and stuff i can tell you that they wont be closed.

• One of the main things you all need to keep in mind:

"Aeria Games is not a game development company.......their a publisher first before anything else. The fact that they didn't start creating a dedicated game development division for instances way before the acquisition of the S4 League property rights like this shows their lack of readiness to handle such a task as game development when they can't even keep their community satisfied with their upkeep of their licensed games or properties."

This is why you should lower your expectations of them doing a noteworthy job to "0" so that way, you won't be hurt when your expectations get crushed for them not following through on their job or "promises." I feel like a parrot repeating the same drivel over and over again but hey, it has to be said.

atstrikewitchsig.png

Mikuru // EX-EN Alaplaya GM of S4 League // Retired S4 League Player

• One of the main things you all need to keep in mind:

"Aeria Games is not a game development company.......their a publisher first before anything else. The fact that they didn't start creating a dedicated game development division for instances way before the acquisition of the S4 League property rights like this shows their lack of readiness to handle such a task as game development when they can't even keep their community satisfied with their upkeep of their licensed games or properties."

This is why you should lower your expectations of them doing a noteworthy job to "0" so that way, you won't be hurt when your expectations get crushed for them not following through on their job or "promises." I feel like a parrot repeating the same drivel over and over again but hey, it has to be said.

I am definitely not expecting content quality as the old dev team but doesn't aeria also have another game that got abandoned by its devs and they took the development?

• I am definitely not expecting content quality as the old dev team but doesn't aeria also have another game that got abandoned by its devs and they took the development?

If they did, I'm unaware of it as the other games are of no concern to me. What they do with them is their own thing as with S4 League but since I have history with this game being localized in the beginning, it concerns me in the direction it has went.

atstrikewitchsig.png

Mikuru // EX-EN Alaplaya GM of S4 League // Retired S4 League Player

• If they did, I'm unaware of it as the other games are of no concern to me. What they do with them is their own thing as with S4 League but since I have history with this game being localized in the beginning, it concerns me in the direction it has went.

It is this or nothing anyway. If the old stuff remains in the game it doesn't matter much even if the new one isn't that good.

Also if we are lucky maybe they can dig up some of the unreleased content and add it to the game.

• Sorry but all of these mistakes really show how incompetent first coders were for S4, in a business its basic knowledge to have a ( Business Process Diagram, Activity Diagram or Use Case Diagram,) so that when (***) hits the fan the coders can look back to the code.

They basically neglected this whole game.