It's about time for something spookilicious!
Embrace your inner chef, grab your ingredients, sweets and other materials to go crazy. We want you to cook or create the Halloween S4 treat!
This time your task is to make a treat. Just like real witch’s recipes the ingredients doesn’t have to be edible. You can create your own S4 candy, make an S4 cupcake or anything else that looks sweet and delicious. If you see Haribo eggs like flying Fumbis then why not adding some antennas and make them Fumbilicious? Or how about making some Fumbi Spooky Bars.
We accept both real life photos and graphic designs. Therefore, it’s up to you to decide how your treat will look like and how it will be created/cooked or designed in a graphic editor. Just be sure that it’s good enough to be as Halloween Treat and is S4 League related.
After you created your treat, just upload it to an image hosting website and share it under this thread.
Ingame Nickname: [CM]Tamino
First place: 1 permanent weapon or set with FP or lower stats + 50k PEN
Second place: Any 30 G's Capsules of choice + 50k PEN
Third place: Any 15 G's Capsules of choice + 50k PEN
All valid participants will receive 1x G's Metalic Dragon Scythe Capsule
The event will go from the 31.10.2018 until 14.11.2018.
- The entry must be S4 League and Halloween related!
- Only 1 submission by participant.
- You must post your entry in this thread.
- Please use accessible image hosting service - imgur, imgbb, etc. If those services are blocked in your country, please use a trusted hosting service to store your image.
- Do not plagiarize or copy another person's entry.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entry that may breach the rules of the contest or our ToS!
- No exceptions for participation outside of the set time frame will be given. Sorry!
- Nothing inappropriate!
- Every submission to this contest can be used by Aeria Games/Gamigo group for promotional purposes.
- The top entries will be decided by the Aeria Games/Gamigo group Team.
- You can watermark your image. But notice that a flashy watermark might have a negative impact on your whole frame.