Useful Event

• If I have to choose between a oversize phone made in the 90's and a smartphone.

It's obviously what I pick. There always things in life will get replace eventually. But that doesn't mean it's broken.

So promoting a stale meta with everyone using the same skill is fine? I disagree. I'd love to see more diversity.

Imo all the skills should have their place, may it even be niche for some. -5hp is simply not enough to justify a straight +25sp. This skill is killing what would otherwise be "viable" choices

1544-signa-png

The post was edited 1 time, last by Yaita ().

• You are completely missing the point here. All skills should be like choosing a smartphones of the same age not just 1.

if one is better than the others then why do we even have them? lets delete them all then.

For your logic. Unique skill replace all the original skill. Cuz they are better and you want to delete the original skill too?

• For your logic. Unique skill replace all the original skill. Cuz they are better and you want to delete the original skill too?

More like keep the originals but get rid of the unique skins since they make the things too easy.

However the other unique skills doesn't provide that much of a bonus compared to the Unique dual mastery. Also keep in mind even the normal dual mastery is AP exclusive skill too so it is not so common to be seen in matches.

• A skill called for a reason. Exaggerating. Alice4

Well, the thing is this skill is still really unfair for people who couldnt get it the first time / weren't lucky enough to get it there. Not to mention that the stat-gap between new players and those players gets bigger as well. (I know that new players get a dual mastery for a limited amount of time, but after the DM expired, its the same thing again)

sol2the blue rookie joines the game~

• i think dual mastery just need a rework overall they're suppose to give less stats but give both stats at the same time not give both stats at almost 100% of 30hp and sp mastery.being unique and being op doesnt make a difference but if you've a skill that has 95% of the 1st and 60% of the 2nd why the hell would you not pick it?its like giving unique bind+25sp you think that would be good for the game?same to any other skills in the game i dont think the sp should be that high if its already a merged version of 2 skills

• 1)Well, the thing is this skill is still really unfair for people who couldnt get it the first time / weren't lucky enough to get it there. 2)Not to mention that the stat-gap between new players and those players gets bigger as well. (I know that new players get a dual mastery for a limited amount of time, but after the DM expired, its the same thing again)

1) I too, miss the event where you could get UDM. But I don't feel too bad about it. My play style isn't suited with UDM. So its unlikely I ever use it in unlimited mode. But if I do I likely use it more in SO. Maybe there a day we could obtain it. But then again after all these event we had. Aeria aren't being generous enough. Likely won't happen. Sad.

2) Stat gap, I do agree with that with enchant. But I don't believe UDM make any different. For my stand point. I don't see any problem when I facing them. The start the gap is all started with the starter pack. And its does very much sawk. I have my own thoughts about the starter pack. I leave this here.

How would you improve S4L?

• 1) I too, miss the event where you could get UDM. But I don't feel too bad about it. My play style isn't suited with UDM. So its unlikely I ever use it in unlimited mode. But if I do I likely use it more in SO. Maybe there a day we could obtain it. But then again after all these event we had. Aeria aren't being generous enough. Likely won't happen. Sad.

2) Stat gap, I do agree with that with enchant. But I don't believe UDM make any different. For my stand point. I don't see any problem when I facing them. The start the gap is all started with the starter pack. And its does very much sawk. I have my own thoughts about the starter pack. I leave this here.

My point is, that it shouldnt have been released in the first place or it should be available for everyone, without the event and/or spending money. Would be nice, if they would add it to the card rewards(in the skill capsule or replace it with a "unique dual mastery-capsule"(7d, 30d, unlimited use)). That way, the card rewards would be worth something for OS-Players too.

• its called suggestion for the future Mr genius

They never get how to work with code, u get a bit too far away Mr Nobel. And we need weapon balance, useful event, balance chips and enchant, the last 2 things is more broken than udm. And anyway why u take it so serious, meh. I think udm and dm need a work on it, but is not priority.

The post was edited 1 time, last by tvlmu ().

• DM and UDM never really bothered me simply cause I just don't notice it during matches as they are passive skills. True they do give an unfair advantage to some extent but so does a lot of things in this game. I think there are more important things (busted weapons) to fix in this game.

I have no problem when people use the skills even though I don't have them myself. But thats just me.

• Yeah well f skills are another story. That red chip f can win a match in the last 10 seconds. Pretty sure you guys saw 3+ players cleared out by a f skill or said skill 1hit K.O a potencial td.

I'm not saying DM is fair (what is fair in s4 anyway) but it pales in comparrision to other unbalanced and ridiculous mechanics. How often is it even brought up lol.

I dont mind getting 1 free from an event but i can live without it. Rather they fix other pressing issues people been complaining about for months.

• That's a good idea, would be for there to be such an event or it's in the card rewards. But to be honest, this is not the place to discuss balance or anything else, making your own thread you losers

GOOGLE TRANSLATE ..

• Another option woudl be to have Unique HP mastery and Unique SP mastery

If there would be an Unique HP Mastery and an Unique SP Mastery.

Then you should add a Buff to both Unique Skills.

Like, Unique HP Mastery, with a HP Regeneration.

And Unique SP Mastery, with a faster SP Regeneration.

This way both skills have something 'Unique' about them, which the Unique Dual Mastery don't have.

I don't know if you guys agree with this suggestion.

And I don't know if it's even a good idea to add Unique HP Mastery and Unique SP Mastery to the Game.

I think, you should leave it with only Unique Dual Mastery.

I think it is unnecessary, to add them to the Game.

• There is metallic skill for that purpose

I don't know, if there would be a Unique HP Mastery, it wouldn't work the same way as metallic skill.
    For example, if you do damage to other players you regain your HP back and steal their HP.
    When with metallic skill, you can't move and need to be hit to regain your HP back.
    Maybe it's the same effect to regain HP back, but in the end both skills would just differ from each other.
    You could still move with Unique HP Mastery, when with metallic skill not. Which would make Unique HP Mastery the better skill of them both.
    Plus, you have 30HP+ more with Unique HP Mastery.

• That is what the mind shock weapon does.

That wouldn't be a problem. You could disable the effect on mind shock, so you wouldn't get any use if you use
    mind shock and Unique HP Mastery in combo.

Also better not mess up with heal regen for a skill that doesn't even have that as intended feature.

Well, what other possibilities would exist other than that for an Unique HP Mastery or Unique SP Mastery?
    I think to put HP and SP on it, would just make it another form of Dual Mastery.
    I'm referring to about what Avenger suggestion was for both Unique HP Mastery and Unique SP Mastery.

• That wouldn't be a problem. You could disable the effect on mind shock, so you wouldn't get any use if you use
    mind shock and Unique HP Mastery in combo.

Well, what other possibilities would exist other than that for an Unique HP Mastery or Unique SP Mastery?
    I think to put HP and SP on it, would just make it another form of Dual Mastery.
    I'm referring to about what Avenger suggestion was for both Unique HP Mastery and Unique SP Mastery.

The other unique skills just have a slight buff on whatever their main purpose is. I feel like this one shouldn't be any different either.

• Casuals on these forums aren't allowed to talk about balancing and stuff cause yall want to make it easier for yaself anyways. Your the type that ruined the game in the first place.

• Casuals on these forums aren't allowed to talk about balancing and stuff cause yall want to make it easier for yaself anyways. Your the type that ruined the game in the first place.

Arent "pro players" those kind of people, who kick the beginners of their team, just because they are bad? Resulting in no new players staying in this game for a longer time? Yeah, we are destroying the game lmao. (Btw. stunlock isnt fun either)

• That is what the mind shock weapon does.

Also better not mess up with heal regen for a skill that doesn't even have that as intended feature.

Imagine people using dagger with that skill on.

Arent "pro players" those kind of people, who kick the beginners of their team, just because they are bad? Resulting in no new players staying in this game for a longer time? Yeah, we are destroying the game lmao. (Btw. stunlock isnt fun either)

Why do people kick begginers out their team? How do you expect them to learn if you throw them out at first sight of weakness? I mean, nobody starts being good at a game, and on a "competitive" one, it's even harder.

The only good monster is the one that is dead.

- Goblin Slayer Veteran Hunter

• Let's move on to a different topic.
    I think they shouldn't make another Unique Dual Mastery Event.
    First of all, people will just farm the event. And second when the event is over, new players won't get the chance to get it permanently.
    Maybe it would be a better solution to make it somehow available forever.

My suggestion:

-In the Shop: Web-Shop or In-Game Shop.
    -Achievement mission
    -Card Collection
    -With Coupon, like it was with Crow or Taser Sword in the past.
    -As Daily Mission Reward, you get a Capsule, if you are lucky it will be permanent. If not permanent 1-7 or 30Days.

It's just my suggestion if you disagree with it, feel free to. That's fine with me.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tessuru ().

• AeriaGames has never listened to what the community wants for once via the forums if they did gimme a example cause im still waiting for a rework on this trash coupon shop

• AeriaGames has never listened to what the community wants for once via the forums if they did gimme a example cause im still waiting for a rework on this trash coupon shop

Removed the repair system.

Still note that the main priority are currently the security fixes and only then content will follow.

• Still note that the main priority are currently the security fixes and only then content will follow.

2Chainz I think Heiliger, pretty much answered your question. They have other priorities which are more imporant right now.

AeriaGames has never listened to what the community wants for once via the forums if they did gimme a example cause im still waiting for a rework on this trash coupon shop

I was never active in the forums, so I can't answer you that question / give you an example.
    I think Aeria Games will try to listen to their community and what they want once their main priority is solved.
    Or what do you think? You disagree? Feel free to speak your truth.

• Security excuse is getting old, just add new stuff to the game like the old company did they knew they could never fix the security issue in S4 but we still got content to keep the game fresh with actual updates.

Now we don't have patches for a year, no new content and no security fix.

And be a little specific about security fixes cause saying that is very broad. Talk about specific hacks you want to target. ( not that you will be able to fix it anyways)

If the old company couldn't do it how can a new incompetent crew do it? ( sorry but that is the hard truth )

• If the old company couldn't do it how can a new incompetent crew do it? ( sorry but that is the hard truth )

Because the old one were working with the game engine for way longer and knows how it works? And even with that they were still doing crappy job in the lats few years.

• Because the old one were working with the game engine for way longer and knows how it works? And even with that they were still doing crappy job in the lats few years.

I know they did a crappy job but at least we got patches and real patch notes in the forums. Hacking isn't the biggest issue of this game anymore it's the lack of content that the community gets.

Also note that ingame related hacks that give u an advantage in the game are almost not used anymore cause the game is dead. Instead its the DdoS attacks that the game gets and the ingame crashes that are the most used right now.

But like i said in my prev post " If the old company couldn't do it how can a new incompetent crew do it? "

S4 community don't even have faith or believe in this team that they will do it so move on get us some new patches.