What happened to S4 League (part 2)

• Hello, i'd like to say first that this video isn't family friendly like the last one ( Viewer discretion is alive )
    honestly this video is more meme-ified. I still argued about a couple of things that to be honest, it was needed to be brought to attention.
    I don't think the forums community cares about the S4db's community, after you watch the intro, you guys can skip to 5:42 , or you can just skip to 5:42. its basically the juicy part that you guys want to hear.

( by the way, whoever commented on my last one, and their comment appeared in this video NO HARD FEELINGS, i respect everyone who stood up and voiced out their opinion, i might sound like I'm joking around but this is my normal goofy nature, I'm still completely open to criticism so please share me your thoughts. )

• To be honest I prefer the first part since it was more informative about the game.

This one seems more personal and doesn't cover anything new that hasn't been already covered in the first part.

You seems to have talent for commentary videos though.

• As I already wrote in the other thread:

"Instead of actually arguing he turned it into a meme video (or at least tried to do so) and the suggestions he had at the end are nothing new either."

I would have like for it to be a discussion video instead of a meme-y reaction video.

• As I already wrote in the other thread:

"Instead of actually arguing he turned it into a meme video (or at least tried to do so) and the suggestions he had at the end are nothing new either."

I would have like for it to be a discussion video instead of a meme-y reaction video.

Well, i suck at being serious. i did throw some arguments. This video wasn't necessarily targeting S4L staff. to be fair they did a patch shortly before the post of the video, and i heard rumors that it fixed blacklisting. So, why will i press-on Aeria if they did something..?? in the final few minutes i threw in some suggestions. All of the suggestions, well at least most of them, they were already in the game once, so returning them would be an easy patch. they'll are added-extra's, no one can complain if they are back, and people who are like me, i will definitely be happy its back. Its easy, fast and secure way to a happy community.

well, that's just my suggestion, But who am i? I'm just a random dude on the internet, why would anyone listen to me xD

• you made me chuckle ill give you that but you went too meme mode there should have answered the criticism a lil bit more seriously but i agreed with most of what you from the first part

• Cool vid. A bit to memey for my liking but others might find it funny, I'm just old. The only thing I disagree with is the order in which they fix this game. Room options, limiting weapons and ap stats aren't a major priority imo.

Fixing & balacing said weaps should be the priority after security. Macro users make me cringe and some are hard for even battleeye to detect, like the ones you can set on the fancy gaming mouse.

• Is it wrong to be here even if I didn't really spend much money on the game and not beeing a tryhard player tho? :/

I don't think that I actually wrote a comment to the 1st one regarding the video. I like your accent. A little bit too memey also for me. I think this made the quality of the video itself a little worse but it was still enjoyable. On the other hand there was nothing new for me in both videos but that is not your fault tho. I guess that goes for every active forum member^^

And can we hit the 3 likes on my first comment?! :D (I guess you got the joke I made in the first comment :P)

• B3mo  
    Well to be honest i couldn't of something too productive, its not like they'll listen to me, im not a game developer. And truthfully i don't know what to say.
    Kara's replay to my video was like 50/50 , he was half responsible and truly a leader in some sense, other half of his replay showed me hes a 5-year old.
    His staff handled my arguments very poorly, and his fanboys ignored every point i made and paid more attention to vague things.

This game needs a lot of work, i honestly think its worth it. If you're a chiller, S4 is great for you, if you're competitive dude, s4 is made for you.
    its fun, enjoyable, addicting. i honestly think its a successful investment, but im worried because i dont think they're taking our game seriously.
    Lets hope the security patch won't be the first of their changes.
    im optimistic but worried at the same time.

and i liked your comment, you need one more fanboy XD