[Suggestion Random Shop]

• In itself now having something FP is already a common thing in these times so...

Well I came up with the idea of a change in the random shop, was always something highlighting the game but little by little it was forgotten and with the new built, that to get FP directly, etc. In my opinion does not call so much attention, better buy capsules and already...

Then I thought because better than the fumbi instead of items, of capsules, CS or SMASH or SMG, etc (x1, x3, X7, X10, x15, etc) I mean the capsules that are in the store but integrated into the random shop, clear separate those who want to sword in a list and guns in another.

Although in the coupons already delivery capsules Personally I would love to return the old one that gave skins unique, but with the difference that instead of the possibility of permanent, only items for days (x3 days, X7 days, x30 days) but not permanent who provide a sample what you can get if you recharge AP (an incentive (?) Obvious that for nothing integrate rare skins such as plasma Shenlong, Gibson White, Golden Chain blue, 3match purple, etc. Those must remain exclusive.

On the other hand the dress if it would be a complicated issue because one thing are skins of weapons but different sets for which you pay and sometimes a lot O-o

I still remember those times when pen was coupled to the crazy to have your items 7 or 8 that were at the time the best XD finally just an idea...

in advance I regret the English so poor that I have is not my language xd.