1. Alaplaya was never a developer. They were the original host for the EU/NA version.
2. P7S1 Bought pentavision. At no point did they collaborate on the game outside of that initial purchase.
3. "S4 league joined Aeria games" No. P7S1 bought Aeria.
4. A great deal of those weapons you are complaining about are from dark lightning (1st season)/ iron eyes (2nd season). Treasure hunter was all the way out in 6th season.
5. S4DB is not an official source. It uses 3rd party hacks to gain it's information and the information it gathers can actually be wrong, I realize that may shock you, but it is true.
6. "All room owners limit the spammy weapons" Yeah, cause no one ever complains about SD spam, or CS spam. It is totally about balance, not simply not being able to deal with things and banning them. Yeah, totally not... It isn't as if when a weapon is first introduced, it is banned by all those rooms.
Heck, I'd bet they could literally nerf the rail gun so hard that it becomes useless and people would still ban it from their rooms cause that is the type of community we have.
7. "Developers are more focused on AP shop than development" Yes, cause coding something and making skins are the exact same process and can be easily done by the exact same people.
8. "Did I mention the stats" Yes, what you didn't mention however is the fact you can get those without buying a single AP. I-Caps and P-Caps do exist, as do events, heck, closing the gap can be done with Fumbi as well. Not to mention item crafting that goes great with to get peices. Just because SOME people don't use them doesn't mean they stop existing. For instance:
Lot of free stuff if you ask me. Also, those enchant numbers, not a single dime went into pushing them.
9. Toolers, OK, tell them how to fix that.
10. Hackers: Everything has them. Not just games, but absolutely everything. Yelling fix them doesn't do anything.
And, since we are on it. I noticed more than 1 account on your video. Multiple account creation doesn't help new players, nor does it encourage them to stick around and get stomped on endlessly. Player numbers would probably improve if it weren't for that.
Because they started with that -_-.
It is a little different to spite your current active and playing player base in the hopes of getting a better player base. As a matter of fact, is there an example of that working ever? You need to remember, the game has been open for over 10 years. Changing the system now isn't as simple as you seem to think.
Overwatch is P2P to begin with, not to mention loot boxes they use to sustain themselves are being outlawed in a bunch of places,
Fortnite has one game mode that is F2P, also, by the quick look on their site, if you want to play comp, you also get to pay for that too.
Dota and LoL are both woefully much simpler games. Their overhead and production is not the same as S4 league.
Nintendo sells games.
How about you not use LoL to try to prove your point then?
Not really the games fault. Not to mention people like the OP don't help. The game offers the things to get the stats, players assuming they don't exist is purely on them.
And the difference between you and me is ...
Everything seen here is bought with money.