Server population

• Hey guys,

I think this "problem" isn't a priority but I prefer to mention it so it can be solve once others will be cuz it's still important I think.

https://imgur.com/a/lQOrwrg

I'm talking about the fact that this bar chart isn't specific at all.

https://imgur.com/a/U1ZLzLi

These screenshots were taken 08/31/18 at 17:20.

I mean, it will maybe help to solve bigger problems. Like the resurrection of other server like the French one. Most of the French Players are playing on the English server because of the lack of room, but they don't even check the french server because they think there isn't enough players and there are mostly right, but if it's written that 600 players = 20 players, if one day there will be 100 french players on the french server, maybe they won't miss it.

I don't know if I'm clear enough.. xD Sorry for my english.

Thanks for reading, hope it will be solved o/

• The bars ingame are not accurate because they are represented by pictures that changes at certain amount of players instead of having an actual bar programmed for it to show it in real time. Maybe aeria can change it but it seems like a common practice for many game to show it like that so probably there is a reason for it.

Regarding the servers themselves, I really don't see a point to have more than 1 server (maybe 2 in case of 1 crashing).

• Well let's say there are 100 french players that are playing on the french server in 5v5 Rooms would make in total 10 Rooms (Could also work with every other Server). There wouldn't be much of an option to play so people would still join the most populated server to join fast and play fast. The problem itself is that this game needs more players at all in my opinion.

• Game needs more player, that will solve the problems. Back in days like when we were around 10.000~ players it was hard to enter servers/rooms. It can be solved with advertisement which i already told to Karasakal in Q&A and he replied as they are thinking about it.

Hopefully we can get more players.

• Game needs more player, that will solve the problems. Back in days like when we were around 10.000~ players it was hard to enter servers/rooms. It can be solved with advertisement which i already told to Karasakal in Q&A and he replied as they are thinking about it.

Hopefully we can get more players.

Keep dreaming. Don't let the flame die out.

• I am not dreaming, besides if you think that if the game is dead already then what is your purpose being in a Forum.. mhm..

Anyway, time will show.

Wasting free time.
    And I wasn't bein' sarcastic or mean spirited when I said that.

I legit meant when I say those nice thing. I was being nice.