Open all capsules button

• I have mountains of unopened 1, 7, 30 days capsules. :rolleyes:
    Pretty self explanatory, nothing major.

Keep the "Keep Using" button for making capsule opening videos or whatever. Just add a second button that instantly opens all capsules.
    Sounds basic enough to implement. (I say as I know nothing.)

• I keep them for one purpose. Everytime i enter, its a constant reminder of one phrase a wise man once told me: "Dude, just don't open anything untill you get a x4 or better".

On-topic: that would be a good idea, since you would get two benefits out of it, and one possible error:

Benefits:

You don't spend half an hour opening stuff.

You wouldn't exactly know what you're getting.

Bad things:

There might be a chance something fails and you lose your items.

The only good monster is the one that is dead.

- Goblin Slayer Veteran Hunter

• That went over my head. What do you mean?

I think he refers to "errors may occur since it's a program and something may go wrong with it and you may lose items" but as long as the dev team knows what they're doing there won't be any "chance" for something to fail.

• Has been suggested many times.

It's something that should've been in the game since the beginning. I don't know why people should spend 30 minutes just opening their capsules.

That's why I have hundreds of capsules in my inventory, because I just DONT HAVE the free time to open it. (I will rather play something else instead of opening capsules. Thanks but no thanks ..)

• I think he refers to "errors may occur since it's a program and something may go wrong with it and you may lose items" but as long as the dev team knows what they're doing there won't be any "chance" for something to fail.

pretty much this

The only good monster is the one that is dead.

- Goblin Slayer Veteran Hunter