Give us old level system back.

• Level system preference 34

The result is only visible to the participants.

What are your thoughts of having the old level system back ?

Nobody would be max level yet, but I don't think thats a problem.. but its pointless of having the limit right now, and don't see the point of having the new system over the old one right now, as it would give a nice representation between current lvl 80s to see how much they have actually played.

Right now you see a room full of lvl80s, but one could have hit lvl80 a day before, some 3 years ago. I would really want to see it back. There is only 5 players right now in S2 level (over 25million exp, top 1 being Hella_Hell with close to 35million) and over 1000 people with S1 rank, so its not like we putting people back to stone age.

I want to know people opinion and if you vote, please comment ur reasoning, dont just say I don't want the old system or else.

Maybe our words and votes together could do something about this post.:Fumbi1:

• It will be better to have more accurate ranking system but that will make the level rewards meaningless after a while due to being unobtainable for a lot of ppl. I would like the old system since there is nothing to gain from the current one anyway.

• It will be better to have more accurate ranking system but that will make the level rewards meaningless after a while due to being unobtainable for a lot of ppl. I would like the old system since there is nothing to gain from the current one anyway.

They can re-make the reward system tottally, dont think thats a problem for them if it comes back

• The thing is both systems are kinda useless. You only gain some lvl up rewards but you don't gain any benefit for being a higher lvl.

Also all this exp boosters etc. are distorting the result.

Just as example for it (my old acc + no exp booster as far as I remember):

Level: 74

Games played: 9418

Playtime: 1945h

So I guess both systems are fine for me. The only thing that is changing are some images that are not even worth the effort ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Yea you are right but the older system is only putting extra and some ++ on the current one, don't see why wouldnt it be good or better, so hopefully it will come back! I would still be on pro level, close to S1.

• Mainly talking about people already reached lvl80 as it wouldn`t really matter for people who is below that level. If you think about the level reward on lvl80, sure they would think about that if the system would change

• I agree completely with that one, it would give us a new objective (people that reached s4 rank on the new system), maybe even people that quit would log in once in a while to gather some exp, it is seriously something to think about, I know alot of people that would be excited with this comeback. You have my support.

• I don't see a point in having the old level system back as it would be "unconquerable". Hella is more or less at half way to the original S4 rank, and we're already at the 8th (or 9th?) year of life of the game. It would for sure encourage people to farm Siege, but those who are playing right now, play because they enjoy the game, not because of the level, which is the wide majority.

• I don't see a point in having the old level system back as it would be "unconquerable". Hella is more or less at half way to the original S4 rank, and we're already at the 8th (or 9th?) year of life of the game. It would for sure encourage people to farm Siege, but those who are playing right now, play because they enjoy the game, not because of the level, which is the wide majority.

So when they changed the level, I didn't see the meaning either. It's what I thought and I keep thinking.

• I disagree, there's no point in having rewards no one will get. There is (was) a point in giving rewards people are able to get, which also meant changing the system. Changing it now it's a whole different story as the playerbase is just enjoying the game as it is instead of farming (which also means even less actively playable games.

Who cares about max level? Now more than 3k people stuck on max level and it should be amazing if its back. People who didn't hit the max level yet, won't rly get affacted by it either as they still leveling anyway lel.

• If you don't care about the max level then dont suggest it on first instance. Bringing back the old level system would mean aiming for the max, not staying as you are, because of rewards. Who didnt hit S4 rank now might find himself a brand new "level up reward" Tab, and get less than now. People want rewards for the level ups, which is the only reason that makes people Farm.

• If you don't care about the max level then dont suggest it on first instance. Bringing back the old level system would mean aiming for the max, not staying as you are, because of rewards. Who didnt hit S4 rank now might find himself a brand new "level up reward" Tab, and get less than now. People want rewards for the level ups, which is the only reason that makes people Farm.

Bruh, you will NOT hit max level on the old system, this should not be the goal.. but not limiting current lvl 80s at the momment. Also lvl rewards can be remade so people don't lose what they already achieved. Sure let them farm who wants go get to the top, good luck. But I don't really see your point here. it would only mean that max level is not on like 6m exp, but 45mill exp-ish.

I would rather play a game where I can reach the last level in an year (or so) than play a game where I have to spend many years (more) to get to the end. (if somebody decides to reach it before they quit the game)

Yea but u gotta think about everyone, and I would say there is just as much lvl80 in the game rn as not lvl80s :E. But aight then

• It's 62 millions first of all.

Having something on the ladder I cant obtain is a waste.

I'm not your brother, nor a friend of yours, dont mock my intelligence, we dont know each other, on a side note, if you cant discuss without forcing your idea into other people, what I state is, to action there is a reaction for the end, not only a "in the middle". Suggesting an idea means taking into account all the consequences.

• Why u get so emotional on my comment all of the sudden doe, chill ma bruda. Also ,yea, I see your point but if not getting that old system back, lets get some system between the two that works for everyone? Maybe that`d work.

• i havent been around when the old levels are there but based on the comments it seems like its just stupid high experience to get near to nothing as reward,that would just mean nobody would get that far in unless they cheat/break the rules,i mean who would get into the game and play naked for a few years just because they see the end reward? the current level system isnt that great either,it gives near to nothing as reward unless you're at the end of the levels,it basically means no new players will be able to get any fp items,playing naked/s5 for a month(from the new character pack) then quit because they cant get anything permanent for the first few months of the game unless they're lucky with the capsules they get?well there should be way more stuff to be considered other than the ones that i mentioned but i'll stop here

• I agree with you. The old cap 60+m exp is way too much, but 6m is way too low, I would suggest to have 25-30m exp cap,

Having ranks as followed:

Beginner, Rookie, Amatuer, Semi-Pro,Pro, S1,S2,S3,S4

Also reworked level rewards.

So we would have couple of max levels already, it would be twice as easy compared to the old system so it isnt as hardcore. I think this would be the golden path. Thoughts?

• i would agree with exp increase and another thing is they need to add something to help with new players because the learning curve of the game is way too high for an amateur(no smurfs ty :) ) to even compete with any of the experienced players

• I was thinking about of creating a series of videos of how to play OS mode, indepth analysis and step by step guides. Each video would be on a separate topic and so new people would get some material to learn and practice or just as guideline based on my own experience, only on OS doe, but I don't know if there is a need or a demand. So if I see positiveness and I can find a time scheduel for myself to spent a lot of time in this and editing videos, then I could arrange something.

Who cares about max level?

Every single player who didn't pay a dime and is gunning for the 100% boosters, me included. I'm inclined to refuse this suggestion as a result.

Rising my exp bar by 1% after every game is very hard already.

• Its not like you level because you need the level so bad..like for equipping level based stuff. This doesnt exist here. You only lever for leveel rewards, and you can do the same while the max exp is extended. This really affects the people already lvl80 as nothing else to do for us.

• Yea thats what has to be done in my opinion>

1. Level reward rework

2. Increasing exp cap from 5-6mill to like 30m

In this game and so many problems. They even clan system to end not can, and you're asking something new.)

• It's 62 millions first of all.

Having something on the ladder I cant obtain is a waste.

I'm not your brother, nor a friend of yours, dont mock my intelligence, we dont know each other, on a side note, if you cant discuss without forcing your idea into other people, what I state is, to action there is a reaction for the end, not only a "in the middle". Suggesting an idea means taking into account all the consequences.

Eh eh, relax. No1 is being rude with you.