Give us old level system back.

• I want the old Level system back, cause very much s4 Leaguersfeel bored. achieve a lot lvl 80 and have no more goals, they do not donate money and more, but I want to have a goal in the s4 League again,First I want to be S1 then S2, S3 and finally S4and if it means that I have to play 10 years before I reach my goal. so i will play the 10 years. the level reward will be a little problem, The GMs have to come up with new rewards for the level ups, but together we find a solution. :3

The Flickering Awakened in Light of Dark Key of Destiny.

• I think they could keep the same system but just change the rewards that each level gives. Like when you reach a level and it gives you 100% booster change that to unique booster capsules so it can stop people from farming on alts just to get a free 100% booster maybe about 10-15 of the capsules as a reward seems like a good idea but don't give them a way for a guaranteed perm let them earn it and save up their capsules

• A friend of mine got me into this game, their leveling system goes along the lines of 2 tier. There is a normal cap and a secondary cap.

What if they added a secondary cap that is much more difficult to level in but it gives much better rewards for each level completed. Say the final level experience points x the number of the secondary cap. for instance, 263,800 for level 1, 527,600 for the second, by level 10 it would be 2,638,000.

• One problem I would have with this is that a lot of the more recent S4's have gotten the S4 rank prize. (one 100% boosters and a free male and female set). If they were to revert the changes, would the S4 ranks keep these sets? Would they qualify for a new S4 rank reward even though they already got a decent one? Would that be fair to the newer players?

Don't get me wrong i'd love the experience of ranking up, and getting rewards again. It'd just be unfair for players reap the benefits of hitting the cap again (if they've already qualified). I think hitting S1, S2, and S3 ranks should each give one 100% booster, but leave the S4 rank prize the same as it is now, and prevent those who've already gotten this prize from getting that one in particular again.

• One problem I would have with this is that a lot of the more recent S4's have gotten the S4 rank prize. (one 100% boosters and a free male and female set). If they were to revert the changes, would the S4 ranks keep these sets? Would they qualify for a new S4 rank reward even though they already got a decent one? Would that be fair to the newer players?

Don't get me wrong i'd love the experience of ranking up, and getting rewards again. It'd just be unfair for players reap the benefits of hitting the cap again (if they've already qualified). I think hitting S1, S2, and S3 ranks should each give one 100% booster, but leave the S4 rank prize the same as it is now, and prevent those who've already gotten this prize from getting that one in particular again.

That could be the same with the Coupon shop. They removed the CPS, so they should remove their weapons?

• Having the old rank is pointless. S4 rank should be the final rank. Those who had S4 rank don't have to climb up the ladder anymore. Its only unfair to those who haven't reach S4. Making S4 player reset to S1 really going burn a lot players to quit. No one really want a grind fest again.

• ^^ its not a mmorpg after all but maybe they would add a system where after you reached s4 rank like in cod there is prestige or something like that and give some minor benefits to those who already gotten s4 rank like more missions/achievements/more options in random shop or something like that

• ^^ its not a mmorpg after all but maybe they would add a system where after you reached s4 rank like in cod there is prestige or something like that and give some minor benefits to those who already gotten s4 rank like more missions/achievements/more options in random shop or something like that

Or just more pen in general since you no longer get such for leveling up.

• I don't need any pen. Especially since the repair system got removed. I'd rather see something like "For every 250k exp you'll get X" with X being some sort of capsule, like a random set or weapon capsule.

• I mean . . . I play S4 League since alaplaya, I kinda miss lvl up easly and recive caps and rewards, nowadays, it's so hard to lvl up, that I just get tired of playing S4 League, not only because I'm a solo player, but because it's not funny stay the same as always, I'd like to have changes. Talking about old stuff, the old reload icon was prettier :*

• Leveling up was much harder before, hence why no one even to this day would even be S3 rank, Let alone S4. Our current system is okay, but i'll admit I would also like to see S1 ~ S3 ranks again before S4 Rank. Also did the old system even give good rewards? I thought it just gave PEN and sometimes timed weapons. and you had to reach certain ranks in order to wear specific pen stated clothes.

• Leveling up was much harder before, hence why no one even to this day would even be S3 rank, Let alone S4. Our current system is okay, but i'll admit I would also like to see S1 ~ S3 ranks again before S4 Rank. Also did the old system even give good rewards? I thought it just gave PEN and sometimes timed weapons. and you had to reach certain ranks in order to wear specific pen stated clothes.

I won't mind if they just expand the current one with 20 more lvls to reach 100.

getting into lvl 80 is not very hard anyway.

• ^-^ with shiny chips i can even get 1% per round at level 79 if im top scorer since it has pen/exp boost if i do which is stupid :)

Think you can get up to +2% on that lvl with the correct exp enchants, why is it stupid tho, shiny chips drops every other stats that most of chips give so it's pretty much a trade

Either way, even tho the old lvl system was as SLOW as it could get, it actually made the lvl system life longer, and it felt like you were progressing in the game most of the time, if it wasn't because the rewards were so boring.