Egypt apologizes

• Hello folks,

after being banned since 2011/2012 i don't remember and we are waiting to get unbanned

It is not our mistake that some egyptians used any kind of hacks or broke rules they are who should get banned not the whole country as some used hacks others payed money and didn't use hacks but the result was the whole country got banned but it didn't solve the problem because most of egyptian players use VPN to play but it causes lag which annoyes other players and annoyes us, we can't leave this game , it is a life.

Hope you give us a chance , we who loved this game and spent money for it not those who hacked it

Regards Egypt :love:<3

about 500K egyptian player waiting your answer

• the country is ip banned due to other publisher that have acquired a license to host the game in your country. That was yuisy s4 back then and that was the reason why the european s4league version had to ip ban egypt because aeriagames isn't allowed to publish the game in your country.

Now though, we are planning to remove this ip ban but as I said above, we gotta solve that license issue first and then you'll be able to play again

• Their priority atm is unbanning south america first.

That was yuisy s4 back then and that was the reason why the european s4league version had to ip ban egypt because aeriagames isn't allowed to publish the game in your country.

Actually Egypt got IP banned way before that version. It is just that version had no IP bans for some reason (as well as all other s4 versions) so everyone could connect.

• the country is ip banned due to other publisher that have acquired a license to host the game in your country. That was yuisy s4 back then and that was the reason why the european s4league version had to ip ban egypt because aeriagames isn't allowed to publish the game in your country.

Now though, we are planning to remove this ip ban but as I said above, we gotta solve that license issue first and then you'll be able to play again

As Hella said above, we got ip ban before that another S4 version was made , they made it because we got banned and I tried it myself it was just a hacker that damaged people computers so this version doesn't exist now. P.S: it was called s5 and it's license was given before aeria games come to S4 so it isn't related to aeria games at all ( as far as i'm concerned )

• As Hella said above, we got ip ban before that another S4 version was made , they made it because we got banned and I tried it myself it was just a hacker that damaged people computers so this version doesn't exist now. P.S: it was called s5 and it's license was given before aeria games come to S4 so it isn't related to aeria games at all ( as far as i'm concerned )

S5 it's a private server, so they can't have an S4 League license, and S5League still exist.

newt-signature.gif

The post was edited 1 time, last by Newt ().

• S5 it's a private server, so they can't have an S4 League license, and S5League still exist.

according to what you have said , are we going to be unbanned ? it is not our fault that some players/hackers made this version , we still innocent

• Didn't I give you the confirmation above that you will be able to soon? ?(

There are few things that need to be addressed first but then the block will be removed

We have been waiting for these few things to be addressed since 2011/2012 anyway, take your time and thanks for your concern

• Soon means there is no definitive time. It is being worked on, though its hard to gauge a certain amount of time since it depends on too many aspects. So soon™ is the current agenda.

• Soon means there is no definitive time. It is being worked on, though its hard to gauge a certain amount of time since it depends on too many aspects. So soon™ is the current agenda.

All what I want to know , it may take a month or a year or a century ? To not have hopes and wait for nothing