The In game PEN shop [Suggested Changes]

• I think the PEN shop should be a bit more important as a whole. There's no reason to use PEN right now other than by enchanting, gambling, or to abuse the Buff system in game, and sometimes buy that skill that isn't available perm..(I'm looking at you SP Mastery).

Way back in the Beta days, you could buy items perm outright from the PEN shop. These items should cost a lot more than the 30-Hour duration versions. A perm item is always better than a timed one, and now especially since there's no more repairs. There're specific items that you can't get perm in game that is available for PEN on a duration, and that's just annoying. Add a "Unlimited Use" duration selection to items in the PEN shop. As for the costs I'd imagine something like this~

PEN Costs

10k: Hair, Face, Accessories, Gloves, Shoes

20k: Shirts, Pants, Pets

30k: Weapons

40K: Skills

Of course though for the Pets they'd all be statless versions, and just for cosmetic purposes. They could still be enchanted however so they wouldn't be completely useless. They should be their non-fp skin versions, and maybe only the older pets should be available. I don't like how you can't buy them with PEN at the moment. Also how come there're never more PEN stated clothes added to the shop? Why only accessories Hair, and Faces? They may not be FP stat but some of us we'd like to preview our "look" in action before we dive in to buy the FP versions. xD

As for skills I also think Dual Mastery should be available for PEN now since we have a premium version in game.

Why would this be a good thing? Well~

I: It'd make the PEN shop a little more worth using, (especially by newer players).

II: Buy-able PEN stat perms would make getting Gears, Cells & Cores much easier, (think of the newer players. This would be good for them).

III: Some players like to play PEN only stats, and this would satisfy them a bit.

IV: It wouldn't hurt the AP stat shop because AP is still clearly more powerful.

V: If we ever get that No Stat mode, these items would be just as viable.

Bonus: Why roman numerals? I love them. C8

• I woudl like to see more perm items in the pen shop but pen stat is pretty pointless if you can get better from random shop.

Also if you have shiny chip, you will be able to buy the entire shop within a month if those items cost that much. However the faces and the hairs should be easily affordable imo (idk why are those so taboo that you can't buy them perm even with AP)

The craft system and the random shop also needs new items.

• Heck no. If you want that stuff spend money.

I spend enough time and money to get items with pen stats or pets with no stats.

Riight, because spending AP for PEN stats makes sense right? AP should only be used for AP/FP. If I want PEN stats, I spend PEN cuz that makes sense. This wouldn't hurt the game in any way. You're only saying this cuz of time and money you spent? I've also spent a lot of time and money in here for what I have, and I have no problem with it. AP/FP is the norm now for most, and so I don't see how it'd be a bad thing.

• Riight, because spending AP for PEN stats makes sense right? AP should only be used for AP/FP. If I want PEN stats, I spend PEN cuz that makes sense. This wouldn't hurt the game in any way. You're only saying this cuz of time and money you spent? I've also spent a lot of time and money in here for what I have, and I have no problem with it. AP/FP is the norm now for most, and so I don't see how it'd be a bad thing.

Yes. That's why there is a pen stats mystery shop. You can already spend PEN to get PEN items (and even higher stats).

Okay if they remove the fp stats from your fp items and make it to pen stats we have a deal. That wouldn't also hurt the game. It would it make more fair but nothing else. Or is there a reason why it can't be done? Because you spend money maybe? xD

Or you give me all the money back. Guess that also would be fine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Yes. That's why there is a pen stats mystery shop. You can already spend PEN to get PEN items (and even higher stats).

Okay if they remove the fp stats from your fp items and make it to pen stats we have a deal. That wouldn't also hurt the game. It would it make more fair but nothing else. Or is there a reason why it can't be done? Because you spend money maybe? xD

Or you give me all the money back. Guess that also would be fine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If one chooses to partake in gambling on a Mystery Box that's their own choice.

Even if this were done, there'd still be reasons to gamble with Fumbi. (You can still get other skins and PEN, Fumbi, AP, or FP stats with Fumbi). So Fumbi wouldn't be hurt at all either.

Removing FP stats would hurt the game because a great deal of players payed for those stats. Even if this suggestion came into fruition your bought PEN stat items wouldn't be effected in any way. You'd still have what you payed for, but if FP is deleted like you said those who payed for stats alone wouldn't have what they payed for anymore, and they would probably quit because of that which would be understandable.

Also, We can buy AP Stat perm items outright with AP, so why can't we buy PEN stat perm items outright with PEN?

Edit: Also I think I said it already, but I don't mean buying Premium Skins with PEN, only the basic non-perm skins. Premium skins should be either payed with $ for or gambled for with Fumbi/Mystery Boxes, etc.

• And? It's still AP for PEN items. Means your statement doesn't make sense. There was the suggestion in the old forum to get PEN items with AP.

The fact that you can spend AP for PEN items is wrong but spending PEN for AP items is right?...

I payed for the skins with PEN stats. There are also people that won tournaments and events for such items (+me). And now we are wrong and should just take it? The time and effort we spent reduced to nothing? We can't be selfish because we are less of our sort than you? Gosh

So why can't we buy FP stat perm items outright with more AP?

That doesn't make it in any way better. There are people that prefer the non-perm skin than the premium skin. I have such too.

• Umm no. What i'm suggesting is spending PEN for Perm PEN stats in the already existing in game PEN stat shop just like in Beta. Cuz we already got the same thing with AP Stats in the in game AP shop. o:

Those kind of Mystery Boxes offer things usually like PEN stated items with Premium skins. So it 'd still be worth doing. My statement is about PEN for PEN, you're the one not making sense there. xD

You payed for your skins, and you'll still have them. What's the problem? As I recall you saying you don't even play anymore so why're you so against it?

• Then buy it with AP or gamble for it if you want it so badly. They can implement PEN items that you can buy with AP any time they want.

Riight, because spending AP for PEN stats makes sense right? AP should only be used for AP/FP. If I want PEN stats, I spend PEN cuz that makes sense.

Those kind of Mystery Boxes offer things usually like PEN stated items with Premium skins. So it 'd still be worth doing. My statement is about PEN for PEN, you're the one not making sense there. xD

Sure I make no sense here.

Because I payed for them with real money and put effort in events and tournaments to get em. I have a better suggestion. Let's make FP items perm buyable with PEN. You still have your FP items and everyone else can buy them with PEN. It's the same and would be much more beginner friendly.

I never wrote down that I quit.

• Then buy it with AP or gamble for it if you want it so badly. They can implement PEN items that you can buy with AP any time they want.

Sure I make no sense here.

Because I payed for them with real money and put effort in events and tournaments to get em. I have a better suggestion. Let's make FP items perm buyable with PEN. You still have your FP items and everyone else can buy them with PEN. It's the same and would be much more beginner friendly.

I never wrote down that I quit.

Lemme get this straight. You choose pay for "f2p" stats, and chose those as your reward for winning tournies, and think that because of this no one should be able to get f2p stats free? Anyone can get PEN stats easily right now, but it just sucks to have to keep buying them over and over again. Faces in particular, we all have an idea of how we want to look in the game, but what can you do when there're some things that aren't offered even with cash?

Also, buying FP items with PEN outright is dumb, and so lemme suggest some things just as dumb to give contrast to how ridiculous you sound~ let us buy timed FP stat items with PEN, and remove the PEN stat items from the shop altogether, and let us buy the timed PEN stat items with AP instead. :^)

It's not like i'm saying "Let us be able to buy every possible skin with PEN". I'm only talking about the non-perm skins.

I payed for the skins with PEN stats. There are also people that won tournaments and events for such items (+me). And now we are wrong and should just take it? The time and effort we spent reduced to nothing? We can't be selfish because we are less of our sort than you? Gosh

Premium skins with PEN stats would not be purchasable. How do you think p2w AP/FP gambler players felt when you could start buying AP stat sets from the shop that're just as strong as FP? Or when there became so many ways to get stuff that they spent their cash on for free (Missions, Dailys, Events, Fumbi now, Conquest)? This wouldn't be the end of the world, your argument just sounds like pettiness. It wouldn't effect your character at all. You'd still have what you payed for, and the memories behind how you got them too. Please if you're gonna reply, do it in a way that's not petty, and give an actual reason to why it's a bad suggestion for the community instead of a selfish view.

• Lemme get this straight. You choose pay for "f2p" stats, and chose those as your reward for winning tournies, and think that because of this no one should be able to get f2p stats free?

Bought and events. Don't forget that. And everyone can buy those already.

Anyone can get PEN stats easily right now, but it just sucks to have to keep buying them over and over again.

Yeah such a pain to buy 30day/hour items.

Faces in particular, we all have an idea of how we want to look in the game, but what can you do when there're some things that aren't offered even with cash?

GM Wish.

Also, buying FP items with PEN outright is dumb, and so lemme suggest some things just as dumb to give contrast to how ridiculous you sound~ let us buy timed FP stat items with PEN, and remove the PEN stat items from the shop altogether, and let us buy the timed PEN stat items with AP instead. :^)

Yes it is dumb because you had to spend money for it right? :'D

I actually don't mind if they would do that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's not like i'm saying "Let us be able to buy every possible skin with PEN". I'm only talking about the non-perm skins.

Buy em with AP if you want it.

Premium skins with PEN stats would not be purchasable. How do you think p2w AP/FP gambler players felt when you could start buying AP stat sets from the shop that're just as strong as FP? Or when there became so many ways to get stuff that they spent their cash on for free (Missions, Dailys, Events, Fumbi now, Conquest)?

I guess they would feel like I am.

This wouldn't be the end of the world, your argument just sounds like pettiness. It wouldn't effect your character at all. You'd still have what you payed for, and the memories behind how you got them too. Please if you're gonna reply, do it in a way that's not petty, and give an actual reason to why it's a bad suggestion for the community instead of a selfish view.

Yep wouldn't be the end of the world. It also wouldn't end when FP items are perm buyable with PEN. Gimme a good reason why this would be bad. You'd still have what you payed for, and the memories behind how you got them. This would also be better for the community and new players instead of a selfish view.

You can have the already existing PEN skins perm but I guess that wouldn't just be enough right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• People would still upload AP for AP/FP stated versions of their skins if this suggestion made it in.

Hardly anyone one would upload AP anymore if they could buy FP stated premiums outright with PEN.

Not everyone buys FP for stats, some do it just for the visuals (guilty). I'd never upload a dime if I could just buy my premium tiered stuff outright with PEN currency.

However there're some that do upload for stats, and the servers are full of AP/FP stat players making them the majority. So making AP/FP buy able outright with PEN would hurt the game because all of the sudden no one would have to upload AP anymore for almost anything other than Enchant related things, or special skins that aren't currently avalible in the game. Less income for the game means shorter lifespan for the game. I wish the game never went the p2w route in the first place.

Since not many people play with PEN stats other than newer players who don't have a choice, this suggestion would not have the same effect as what I written above. Even if you could buy PEN statted stuff perm out of the shop with PEN, you're still gonna have that AP/FP power gap to deal with. Also the desire to upload for premium skins and stats will still be there, and thus not hurting the income of the game. The option to buy Mystery Boxes for premium (or limited/alternate) skins with PEN stats would still be effective since the PEN shop would only let you buy the non-perm skins. You could still also choose event/tournament prizes with PEN stats that aren't available in the PEN shop. (Sakura SMG+1% or w/e you'd want).

• Like I already wrote you can have the already existing PEN skins perm but nothing more. If this is not enough you are doing this for egoistic reasons. It would fit in all 5 points you made. So it would actually give you the purpose of this thread.

We were talking about the community not how the game makes money. But well this was obvious to begin with. Not gonna bother again with this non-perm sweet-talking because like already mentioned.

• Like I already wrote you can have the already existing PEN skins perm but nothing more. If this is not enough you are doing this for egoistic reasons. It would fit in all 5 points you made. So it would actually give you the purpose of this thread.

We were talking about the community not how the game makes money. But well this was obvious to begin with. Not gonna bother again with this non-perm sweet-talking because like already mentioned.

Egotistical reasons? Where do you come up with that? Anyway sure having a perm option for the existing PEN shop was my initial idea. I just thought it'd be nice to be able to buy statless pets as well since you can buy something for every other slot with PEN.

These are just suggestions after all, and I'm sure the devs would tweak it to their liking if they ever implemented it.

And also of course there're things I'd like to buy afterwards, things that everyone else would as well. Perm Faces/Accessories. There's nothing wrong with that.