Questions & Answers Session - 2

• Hey everyone,

For today's session, here are the questions (again, these are questions asked by you via the form we had in forums).

We will answer more together with the secret guest

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Sad there isn't any point added for Latino players. I'm not sure if previous information you told them was enough to satisfy them.
    My point is to not forget they are waiting for long now to getting back into the S4 League community.

• Sad there isn't any point added for Latino players. I'm not sure if previous information you told them was enough to satisfy them.
    My point is to not forget they are waiting for long now to getting back into the S4 League community.

I'm not pretending to be rude but... Japanese players are waiting for more time, also Taiwan, Thailand, Indonesian, Philippines, Koreans, so latins are the last who lost their version but no1 cares about the rest of the world and that's so sad.

• I'm not pretending to be rude but... Japanese players are waiting for more time, also Taiwan, Thailand, Indonesian, Philippines, Koreans, so latins are the last who lost their version but no1 cares about the rest of the world and that's so sad.

I didn't knew they were also banned. Good that private servers take care of them in the meanwhile.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Zandrox ().

• Sad there isn't any point added for Latino players. I'm not sure if previous information you told them was enough to satisfy them.

Hi, these are the 3rd batch of questions we got from community. For LATAM players we had the question in the first Q&A on Facebook.

In fact, we did have extra updates on both 2nd and yesterday's Q&A's as well : )

I'm not pretending to be rude but... Japanese players are waiting for more time, also Taiwan, Thailand, Indonesian, Philippines, Koreans, so latins are the last who lost their version but no1 cares about the rest of the world and that's so sad.

Just want to note we do care about the rest of the world, but we have to establish a base for our existing base before we can consider other regions as they come with various challenges, technical, legal and otherwise.

• Just want to note we do care about the rest of the world, but we have to establish a base for our existing base before we can consider other regions as they come with various challenges, technical, legal and otherwise.

I know you care, that was for the user who asked about the LATAM again, hope to see improvements in our base soon. Anyway, thanks for take the time to reply :Fumbi1::*