Suggestion Priority Poll

• Which problem would you give priority to? 21

The result is only visible to the participants.

As I previously said in the Discord, I think the only good way to make this game great again for the players is to listen them. It is clear that there's a huge list of critical issues that can make this game unplayable at times, so why not just let players decide which one should be changed first? That's why I believe there should be a permanent poll where players can say what problem they have with the game, and in case it is a real problem people can agree to give it priority.
    If the staff doesn't want to make an official one, I would suggest to use this one. Please vote one of these or if you believe there's other problems tell about it
    PS: This is not intended to only fix something. It's intended to let the staff know what problem the game has and what to focus on first.

:Fumbi1::Fumbi2:.S4L

The post was edited 2 times, last by COMN ().

• Fixing crashes should be highest priority but considering even the old devs couldn't fix them, it is probably not happening anytime soon.

Well I just mean to give the staff a direction to go in, it is obvious that each and every one of these things must be done

• Better Servers.

Why cause with better servers we can unban countries like Latinos and more. With better server people won't have to complain about distance lag. With better servers we have more people playing S4. A good game environment always start with the servers.

• You skipped it xD

No, I added it later when I thought about it.

it wasn't there but I like this HUGE list of critical issues that make the game unplayable like wallshooting and more customization lobby smth

Other than the fact that I would appreciate if you stopped your childish crusade against me, the reason why they're listed is that maybe people who aren't blacklisted consider them priority. This post really is about making the game more enjoyable to most people as soon as possible, but it's clear that every single of these problems has to be fixed sooner or later.

• what ever kiddo. but I got bl on 1 account which I can stil play on :* <3 but I dont really care. you added fix blacklist to shut me up but that wont. what ever votes you get the cms will not follow it. saying there is a huge list of critical problems but only give 5-6 choices and half of them isn't even a critical problem.

this is the final time I am gonna post on this useless post. and I said it to you on discord b4 but whatever.

Because you clearly can't read. It's written, if you think critical problems are others then tell in the replies and I will add them, I only added the first 3 things that came to my mind, it's really as simple as that.

• what ever kiddo. but I got bl on 1 account which I can stil play on :* <3 but I dont really care. you added fix blacklist to shut me up but that wont. what ever votes you get the cms will not follow it. saying there is a huge list of critical problems but only give 5-6 choices and half of them isn't even a critical problem.

this is the final time I am gonna post on this useless post. and I said it to you on discord b4 but whatever.

Based on the posts here you are the kiddo but well who am I to judge that. Even if they do not follow it (but I'm sure they gonna read it) I don't see any harm in making this poll. At least he/she still cares about the game itself and not about more rewards (lel) + isn't flaming about it. If it is a critical problem it is up to him/her and people are voting for their critical problem so having more options isn't actually bad.

I don't think there is anything useless if you try it at least. Even if you don't achieve the thing you actually aimed for.

And at last discord. Where the best people (ironically) have deep conversations. Don't even wanna know how this conversation looked like xD

- Just on a side note even if it is not really a in game related problem: discord is full of favoritism Opheliafacepalm

• Based on the posts here you are the kiddo but well who am I to judge that. Even if they do not follow it (but I'm sure they gonna read it) I don't see any harm in making this poll. At least he/she still cares about the game itself and not about more rewards (lel) + isn't flaming about it. If it is a critical problem it is up to him/her and people are voting for their critical problem so having more options isn't actually bad.

I don't think there is anything useless if you try it at least. Even if you don't achieve the thing you actually aimed for.

And at last discord. Where the best people (ironically) have deep conversations. Don't even wanna know how this conversation looked like xD

- Just on a side note even if it is not really a in game related problem: discord is full of favoritism Opheliafacepalm

Everything has been said.