[CM Letter] - July 2018 - Milkmosh

• Hello Leaguers,

Today, we've decided to share something different with you all. Like the title says, this time it's not a PM Letter, but a CM Letter!
    I will do the first week. Other CMs will also share their letters in the upcoming weeks.

So, this is Milkmosh. Milka, Milkshake, Milkie, whatever you call it.

First and foremost, let me answer that specific question: "Where does the name Milkmosh come from?"

Well to be honest, i didnt think this through. For this position, i needed a codename i normally wasn't using. And as a coincidence, i was watching some music videos from YouTube that day. I like doing that. Relaxing. In the music video, people were on a "mosh pit". You know the ones we see in rock-metal concerts. People just raising hell in the middle. But in this video, people were doing this in a pool full of milk. And someone in the comments described this scene as a "milk mosh". And i thought, hell why not. I saw some people use the name already. But oh well. Here we are :)

So, what do i do in the company? As my title says, i am a CM a.k.a Community Manager. What community? This one of course! My main focus is TR and EN communities. But of course, anyone from any community just contact me anytime they want. If its a foreign language that i dont understand, my team mates are always there to help.

What do i do, i make the translations for TR community, handle the work given by Karasakal, sometimes reply to Tickets, sometimes talk with you on Discord, sometimes prepare events and sometimes send you the rewards for these events. So as you may understand, my job is not to sit on my bottom and slack off all day. There are problems to solve, players to be made happy and hot coffees to devour.

Since S4League is a game mostly dedicated to anime fans, let me talk about animes as well. I originally talked about this in our first meeting on the old forums. But let's talk about it again. My favorite anime and manga series is Berserk. Aside from that, i like Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Psycho Pass, Ergo Proxy, Darker than Black, Durarara!! and Noragami. I cant watch much anime these days but i'm thinking about starting My Hero Academia. If you have any suggestions based on these anime styles, don't hesitate to hit me up.

And what do i play other than S4League? Well i mostly like action shootes and Role Playing Games. These days i am so so hyped for World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth and Monster Hunter: World (PC). But don't worry, i won't slack off when those games are released.

Last but not least, if we return to S4League. Since it was first released, i have played S4League from time to time. And what i once thought, i still think. S4League is a unique game that has no other equals. There is no other game that combines a game style this fast, with a characteristic this modern. So that's why we, with a new development team are trying to get S4League to the perfect state it deserves and to give you people a flawless gaming experience. You can be sure that we are doing our best and soon, you will see some great things.

I will finish my CM Letter for now. If you have any other stuff that you want to learn about me, you can just leave a comment. I will reply or save my answer to the CM Letter.

See you in the upcoming weeks, cheers!

[CM] Milkmosh

• What do i do, i make the translations for TR community, handle the work given by Karasakal, sometimes reply to Tickets, sometimes talk with you on Discord, sometimes prepare events and sometimes send you the rewards for these events. So as you may understand, my job is not to sit on my bottom and slack off all day. There are problems to solve, players to be made happy and hot coffees to devour.

[CM] Milkmosh

Facebook rewards ?!

• It is not like it is their fault for the devs dropping the development of the game completely lol.

It is not like they could have started this years ago instead of letting those -bip- holding the game for such a long time.

And when I say those -bip- I mean those -bip- that replaced the original devs years ago only to break half the game and release more bugs than fix anything.