[Suggestions] Various suggestions i can think about at the moment

• -Revamp Crafting, Enchanting and overall the chips system.

The crafting system has been forgotten, not to mention the amount of nonexistent grinding you have to do to get the pieces for a single item, the enchant system can get better in a lot of ways, for example capin' more some stats like "X" Mode def and attack.
    Some of the chips need either a rebalance or a rework in their skills that get activated on a lvl5 set

-Already suggested it on another thread but i'll throw it again, add all the clothes to the Random Shop and split them on seasons categories.

The PEN cost of the actual Random Shop would be an horror if we take all of the clothes into one single category, mostly if you are aiming for a certain item. The Random Shop is the only way of obtaining non-pen shop clothes at the moment, so it would be kind to add more of it to the poll.

-Give the new skins to all users temporary for 1-7 Days.

Theres no better way to self promote new costumes and weapons.

-More graphic setting options

There isn't a lot to say about it, what if you want the highest settings without the blurr you get for sprinting? Adjustable FOV, Camera height, Anti-Aliasing...

-More variety of colors to every upcoming skins and older ones.

You can choose any color you want as long as it is black. Needed to throw out that reference! Everyone loves their favorite color on their favorite clothes, it shouldn't be THAT hard to add a few variety of colors to the sets and weapons.

-Add older sets to the Collection Book System.

This is something that we should had gotten long ago.

-New Missions and updated rewards.

Missions like "Do 15 critical hits"or "Enchant any item 3 times" would be nice, but i would add more reward boxes (More crafting pieces, new rewards like the login capsules that give a random costume piece, but way more expanded adding a decent costume poll to those) without the need of unlocking them and instead of daily, making the missions weekly. Rewards shall be handled at the end of the week and not right when the missions are completed for a better "feeling" of having stacked up items. I also recommend to remove the availability of completing such missions in rooms with password.

-Clan Missions.

Just like the weekly missions, these would require for you and your clan to participate together (Maybe a minimum of +3 or +2 clannies in the same room AND Team) to participate, with better rewards than the normal weekly missions (These could let you get enchanting items and chips). Those missions could be simply some "Win X times" or "Win X times in a row". These rooms shall not be allowed to have a password in order to avoid the maximum farm possible.

02/03/2018

-More information for the room info in the room selection lobby.

Knowing the time left of a room or the score would make it easier to know if it is worth to wait for it to finish or rather search for another room.

And that's it! I might be updating this same topic as ideas and suggestions come past by.

:Fumbi1:

58j2WKc.png

The post was edited 1 time, last by Shanic: New suggestion ().

• Agree with all but the clan thingy just not going to work. With the current matchmaking system you just need 2 clans to queue in empty server to get matched together.

Could be handled by making it normal matches too but just taking in consideration that you have a certain number of clan members in your team, kinda sad that the clan channel is a ghost town

• -Revamp Crafting, Enchanting and overall the chips system.

I agree, some of the enchants dont even work how they supposed to and they are buggy, also crafting... I have mats for like 6fp crafts but same items for 1 year now? come on now...

-Already suggested it on another thread but i'll throw it again, add all the clothes to the Random Shop and split them on seasons categories.

I partly agree, as maybe separate them a little bit more, but not in seasonal categories as that would be too easy to get what you want and thats not what s4 wants really, so maybe have 2-3 tabs and have items split in those yea.

-Give the new skins to all users temporary for 1-7 Days.

I agree with this one, when a new skin comes out, give us a 1-7 day trial of the weapon, just being +1. As most of the times I want to see myself how the abilities look like and stuff.

-More graphic setting options

This is not a game where you need these type of graphics settings to be honest..simply just unnecessary.

-More variety of colors to every upcoming skins and older ones.

This was brought up before and yea it would make a lot of hype and would bring a lot of new design in the game with little effort. I agree.

-Add older sets to the Collection Book System.

I don`t see the reason why to, seems unnecessary.

-New Missions and updated rewards.

I agree, update the missions and the other mission system too at least change the reward that we get....as it has been like that since it came in and its so boring, does not even make me wanna think about its existence.

-Clan Missions.

This is an interesting idea and would like to see something about it in the near future!

Overall good points and would like to see others opinions too about them. We really need some new features and changes in s4 as its rusty as hell.

Agree with all but the clan thingy just not going to work. With the current matchmaking system you just need 2 clans to queue in empty server to get matched together.

I dont think the clan missions should work if there is clans against each other, lets just have your clan in any match-up and still earning clan rewards from its missions?

• I really like these suggestions. I'm tired of always the same missions..

And the graphics need more options and graphics improvement, but that's a lot to ask.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Plank ().