Challenge of the Week "Chasers Revenge"

• ChallengeoftheweekNews_Chaser_EN.jpg

Hi S4 Leaguers!

Welcome to the new challenge! Last week you fought as Chaser or against the Chaser for some hours. Now you have to play for Points.

In case you've never competed before, here is how it works: [Guide] Weekly Challenges!

chaser.png

Regular Tier: More than 200 total score* **

Leaguer Tier: More than 400 total score* **

eSper Tier: More than 600 total score* **

* No Heal assist

** In one Game

Mode: Chaser

Map: No Limit

Amount of players: 8 or more

Please note that screenshot must be taken directly from the match (TAB Screen). To take a screenshot press F12 key, after taking your screenshot it will be sent to the game folder.
    Screenshots taken from the end result screen will not be accepted.

Completed task? Submit your screenshot in this form:

SUBMIT

Make sure to fill the form correctly. Otherwise your entry will be disregarded.

Prizesam22.png

As usual, you will get more rewards the higher your tier:

Regular tier: 1 G's Capsule + 10k PEN

Leaguer tier: 3 G's Capsules + 30k PEN

eSper tier: 5 G's Capsules + 50k PEN

This week's capsule will be the Death Scythe Skeleton Capsule

icon_g_demonscythe_ergebnis.png

Whenam22.png

This week's challenge will go from the 20.07.2018 until the 26.07.2018.

Rulesam22.png

- You will need to submit a screenshot of the challenge criteria being reached.

- If there is more than one screenshot required, you MUST upload all the screenshots to a linkable album to submit with your contest entry (e.g. onto http://imgur.com or http://imgbb.com)

- You are not allowed to edit your screenshot or to send old screenshots.

- You can submit more than one entry but only the highest tier will be rewarded.

- If there are room requirements you have to follow them.

- Rewards will be send after the event is finished.

- No cheating or hacking allowed.

- No farming allowed.

• I'd say there are at least two; Circle and BlockBuster. But no one ever plays BlockBuster. And with the broken Rail Gun this event must be done in OS. Meh.

Well, you can do it in circle but need to have some very bad chasers. With the rail around it may not be as hard to push them out but still.

• Railgun only blockbuster should do the trick if you're trying for the event legit, last time I got 1000 points (tho there were a lot of farmers due to the event). Circle is harder since chasers can choose to stick to the middle of the map and waste a lot of time.

• Railgun only blockbuster should do the trick if you're trying for the event legit, last time I got 1000 points (tho there were a lot of farmers due to the event). Circle is harder since chasers can choose to stick to the middle of the map and waste a lot of time.

Yeah, but back then the even was just for playing so most of the points came from afk chasers.

600 will be still possible but only on that map.

• 1. legit lel

2. If you don't like it then don't participate and upload some AP. Easy as that.

3. It's called challenge not give away...

1- old weekly challenges gave 9 caps I think and 3-4 pen caps (bronze pen caps for bronze teir)(gold for golden teir)(diamond for diamond teir)
    2- am not saying I dont like. am saying that its nearly imposible (legit way) and the rewards are not that persuasive to make ppl try for it

3- not every one has a way of buying ap like you do

Heiliger Gives Me Carrots.

• 1- old weekly challenges gave 9 caps I think and 3-4 pen caps (bronze pen caps for bronze teir)(gold for golden teir)(diamond for diamond teir)
    2- am not saying I dont like. am saying that its nearly imposible (legit way) and the rewards are not that persuasive to make ppl try for it

3- not every one has a way of buying ap like you do

1- And this is a good reason? Comparing the past to the present...

2- I am sure even without logging in that more than enough people are doing it even with the bad rewards xD

3- Well that is your problem. Aeria Games is still a company. They don't have to make events at all and because many people wanted the weekly challenges back you got em back so be happy with it.

• 1- And this is a good reason? Comparing the past to the present...

2- I am sure even without logging in that more than enough people are doing it even with the bad rewards xD

3- Well that is your problem. Aeria Games is still a company. They don't have to make events at all and because many people wanted the weekly challenges back you got em back so be happy with it.

The thing is, the any of the other events are more rewarding and even easier to do.

Today I haven't seen a single Chaser unlimited room made for the event. There was one that was 10 mins duration and another one where ppl where friendling all the time.

• The thing is, the any of the other events are more rewarding and even easier to do.

Today I haven't seen a single Chaser unlimited room made for the event. There was one that was 10 mins duration and another one where ppl where friendling all the time.

Well I guess you mean in game events. Easier? Well sure 600 points in a Chaser game isn't easy but 400 is well possible. If you aim for 600 points in a legit way most players just gonna give up and farm it. Thats how it works because you want the highest reward possible right? So in the end 30mins farming (5 caps + 50k pen) is actually much less than the weekend events with 3h (max reward 6 caps + 70k pen).

Maybe they were too scared that you gonna show up with your fists and railgun ;)

Well I also wouldn't bother with unlimited chaser. It's dead but I already wrote that down on an other thread^^

• Well I guess you mean in game events. Easier? Well sure 600 points in a Chaser game isn't easy but 400 is well possible. If you aim for 600 points in a legit way most players just gonna give up and farm it. Thats how it works because you want the highest reward possible right? So in the end 30mins farming (5 caps + 50k pen) is actually much less than the weekend events with 3h (max reward 6 caps + 70k pen).

Maybe they were too scared that you gonna show up with your fists and railgun ;)

Well I also wouldn't bother with unlimited chaser. It's dead but I already wrote that down on an other thread^^

well when a game has a rule or a policy or what ever you call it of no farming and make events that hard,that players have to farm then that is amazing.
    my theory is who is doing these events is just doing it to make the players stop saying get back weekly challenges or to make players play another mode than td, cause rather than saying like get 8 targets (killing the player that gives you 4p) he makes it get 600 p in chaser without healing assist (if am not wrong, healing points doesnt count in chaser,correct me if am wrong ^-^) . Well we can never now the true purpose of who is putting these events

• well when a game has a rule or a policy or what ever you call it of no farming and make events that hard,that players have to farm then that is amazing.
    my theory is who is doing these events is just doing it to make the players stop saying get back weekly challenges or to make players play another mode than td, cause rather than saying like get 8 targets (killing the player that gives you 4p) he makes it get 600 p in chaser without healing assist (if am not wrong, healing points doesnt count in chaser,correct me if am wrong ^-^) . Well we can never now the true purpose of who is putting these events

Nope. It is amazing that this game has no ingame moderation at all. It is like already mentioned a challenge not give away. If it would be easy I wouldn't call it a challenge in the first place. If you don't reach the 600p you would still get stuff for 400p or 200p. It is not like you would get nothing but people are too greedy. If they would only give away the 200p Regular Tier people would also farm that. Just a example in the character creation event I honestly don't think your entry is serious at all but you get at least 2 caps right? I'm sure if you would spend more time on it it would look better.

And heal assist doesn't count. Is mentioned in the first post tho.

• Nope. It is amazing that this game has no ingame moderation at all. It is like already mentioned a challenge not give away. If it would be easy I wouldn't call it a challenge in the first place. If you don't reach the 600p you would still get stuff for 400p or 200p. It is not like you would get nothing but people are too greedy. If they would only give away the 200p Regular Tier people would also farm that. Just a example in the character creation event I honestly don't think your entry is serious at all but you get at least 2 caps right? I'm sure if you would spend more time on it it would look better.

And heal assist doesn't count. Is mentioned in the first post tho.

1- I didn't say it has to be a giveaway it can still be a challenge getting 500 p or 550 or it can be the same 600 but increase the rewards allittle.
    2- I didn't entered the character creation for the rewards, I entered it because we dont have a fumbi themed set when the fumbi is smexi :*
    3- I am spending time trying to make it better but am not good at drawing on pc :(

4 I meant heallling points in chaser mode, do you get them or not ?? cause I never noticed that