The connection with Game server has been terminated. (- B02)

• 15 aug 2018, getting same error -B02 after a few minutes I start the game. Tried synchronising the time zone, uninstall and reinstall, diferrent account, connecting to other servers, nothing works. Still no solution for this?

• 15 aug 2018, getting same error -B02 after a few minutes I start the game. Tried synchronising the time zone, uninstall and reinstall, diferrent account, connecting to other servers, nothing works. Still no solution for this?

Do not try to send a ticket to BattlEye because they won't give even a reply. I've sent B02, B0X, BXX errors in a ticket, and guess what happened? 2 months later, still there is no reply :)

• Do not try to send a ticket to BattlEye because they won't give even a reply. I've sent B02, B0X, BXX errors in a ticket, and guess what happened? 2 months later, still there is no reply :)

As I've said before, they're collecting these kind of errors to develop a fix. It doesnt mean that you'll directly receive a reply

• They do nothing about in any situation, i am sorry but i've bored to hear this soon word. It is not that hard to give an auto reply by a system. Anyway, hope we can find a solution because it's been 6 months, still can't login to my account.

It's always easy to say "Keep calm, stay in touch, follow, soon we will get a fix" . Hopefully we can get one.

• Maybe S4 League team need some smart I.T. programmers to deal with every problem as fast as possible, otherwise people are going to leave sooner or later..

It's so sad because this game is so much fun and unique.. I really want to play it all day long after this -b02 is gone

• This error always occurs after being connected to the server for 20 minutes. It's pathetic how such game breaking errors are just getting "collected" and "may get fixed soon". Game breaking errors like this should have first priority for the developers. And no, not first priority in terms of "Let's collect it and fix it with the next regular patch". It should be treated as an emergency and a hotfix should be applied to the servers on the same day already.

• This error always occurs after being connected to the server for 20 minutes. It's pathetic how such game breaking errors are just getting "collected" and "may get fixed soon". Game breaking errors like this should have first priority for the developers. And no, not first priority in terms of "Let's collect it and fix it with the next regular patch". It should be treated as an emergency and a hotfix should be applied to the servers on the same day already.

The thing is, not everyone is affected by this error. I never got it myself.

They will have to find what exactly is causing it.

It is possible that you are just running some program on the background that is affecting it.

• A regular programmer should be able to identify the issue immediately, since it's even an error code shown which they can use to trace the problem back. I'm sure BattlEye logs every single disconnect to a database or file, which can easily be checked by the programmers. Oh hey, but there is still one issue. This game has no (dedicated) programmers yet and nobody is there to work on it.

• a correction of thought is needed. There are programmers wprling on the game but since they have recently taken over the development of the game, it will take a little longer until they can work on frequent patch work. They plan/try to fix bugs/errors on each of these patches. For now I can recommend you to check our last three Q&A with our Product Manager Karasakal who explained the current plans, issues and where we are currently standing

• Three and a half months is not "recently taken over". The product manager had 15 weeks to solve any licensing issues (By the way, licensing issues do not prevent you from already starting coding and WORK on things) and 15 weeks for the programmers to figure out how this game was built and how patches are being created (Yes, I'm aware of the complexity and different build branches etc.). Your team has failed and you won't even admit it. One excuse after another, your way of damage control I guess.

• Since people're complaining.
    My input with this for the past month as a concerned player.

Note: I know these things take time. I just felt like posting/replying this.

Thought that doesn't mean I have the patience of a saint.

• It is always so easy to say for staff "Not our first priority, we are working, soon" etc.

The thing is, not everyone is affected by this error. I never got it myself.

They will have to find what exactly is causing it.

It is possible that you are just running some program on the background that is affecting it.

And Hella_Hell do you think it takes 7 months to get a fix like this? I can't login one of my accounts due to this stupid problem. I don't think it's that hard. If we are talking about "Aeria company" which has better games it is not that hard.

• It is always so easy to say for staff "Not our first priority, we are working, soon" etc.

And Hella_Hell do you think it takes 7 months to get a fix like this? I can't login one of my accounts due to this stupid problem. I don't think it's that hard. If we are talking about "Aeria company" which has better games it is not that hard.

Yes it is when this error was caused by gameoff.

• The problem still persists after todays maintenance, although you could at least have disabled the error handling of the B02 error serversided. What's the excuse this time? Are your "programmers" still figuring out how to compile the game and distribute a patch (since 16 weeks already)?

The post was edited 1 time, last by efk ().

• The problem still persists after todays maintenance, although you could at least have disabled the error handling of the B02 error serversided. What's the execuse this time? Are your "programmers" still figuring out how to compile the game and distribute a patch (since 16 weeks already)?

And your excuse for being so awkward? Just trying to find someone to blame for your unhappiness with S4 League.

• And your excuse for being so awkward? Just trying to find someone to blame for your unhappiness with S4 League.

Someone? That "someone" is the developer. That's literally the only entity you could blame for the current development "progress". But the even bigger problem is that they are not able to give us clear statements about the current state. Why aren't they more open about their issues to the people that pay their salary and basically keeping the game alive. Just saying that there are "problems" and that those "problems" delay the development by 4 months is just not enough.

The post was edited 1 time, last by efk ().

• I just changed my Os and now I have to problem. Although, it does not give me an error number...it just say my connection has been terminated with the game server....

• you know its hard to believe aeria is doing anything when all you see is the same marketing ap cr*ap but at this point its my fault for expecting aeria to fix something that makes people unable to play the game honestly i dont wanna be salty but how can you explain that something like this is still a issue even after two months and add the fact player base dropped so hard that it doesnt even get 2000 anymore i really dont get why you even took the rights to the game