I'm feeling the NOSTALGIA!

• Ahhhh you did a thread before me haha.

I wanted to discuss about it too.

I mean who does those shop updates? Do they know that no one LITERALLY no one is interested in 1/7/30days items.

They are useless. You won't waste money enchanting them or putting an esper chip on them and playing without enchants is kinda hard, so if you are not interested in a challenge there is no point in using or even buying them.

a girl who creates signatures but never made one for herself lmfao

I mean who does those shop updates? Do they know that no one LITERALLY no one is interested in 1/7/30days items.

They are useless. You won't waste money enchanting them or putting an esper chip on them and playing without enchants is kinda hard, so if you are not interested in a challenge there is no point in using or even buying them.

Be nice if they update in game shop with more pen stuff item instead AP shop. The day item is always a turn off. Make me wonder who in the sales team.

• I don't know how I feel about a new season. Wonder how they going fit a story when everything to mash up.

It is not like the other season had much in common. They were barely related to each other.

It is pretty much stuff happens until something new happens.

• Arr.

The shop stuff is decided by me and recently, <waitforQAnextweek>.

Also, we actually started these due to feedback from players. I personally was convinced that time limited items weren't interesting at all (which I definitely understand), but some people are.

Appreciate the feedback though. Just wanted to add this info so you know it's not that we are detached from community and it was indeed feedback from players.

I like 1/7/30days items.

You can use em so they are not useless.

You waste your money anyway.

So if I'm interested in a challenge I have to get full prem (perm) + enchants? Feels like a ez challenge.

• I like 1/7/30days items.

You can use em so they are not useless.

You waste your money anyway.

So if I'm interested in a challenge I have to get full prem (perm) + enchants? Feels like a ez challenge.

Would be good if u could read, I said going without enchants + chips is more of a challenge.

a girl who creates signatures but never made one for herself lmfao

• just go full naked already..its actually challenging and fun if you have your whole team doing it against full ap chip + good enchants just you would get rekt if they're any good xD