You failed to join a Relay server tunnel

• ;(Please Help me play s4 league i have been playing this game since 10 years old and now i am 16 i just left this game for parental problems where i could not buy a laptob to play it but now i am working in a big mall for selling clothes and thankfully i managed to buy one and i wanna play s4 so hard so please help me !!!!:(:(

• how is using vpn will ruin everyone elses gameplay experience? im so confused?

When you play against someone with 2000+ ms, it's not that enjoyable. Apart from it being illegal of course.

The only good monster is the one that is dead.

- Goblin Slayer Veteran Hunter

• i'm using vpn because my country is blocking some of the ips and my ms is estable and 80 ms

i don't think using vpn will increase your ms to 2k :|

The free VPS are usually very slow and countries like Egypt already have slow connections to begin with which just makes the things even worse.

• The free VPS are usually very slow and countries like Egypt already have slow connections to begin with which just makes the things even worse.

i don't wanna shock you but i'm from Egypt that's why i use vpn and as i said my connection is prety good beside i'm also using free VPN :|

• Actually that not true, I'm from Egypt with VDSL line and whenever i use vpn i see the same ping as without it, it's all about distance. using vpn will not affect anyone except the same country u are playing from.

• Actually that not true, I'm from Egypt with VDSL line and whenever i use vpn i see the same ping as without it, it's all about distance. using vpn will not affect anyone except the same country u are playing from.

We literally just said that...... and through experience, players from Egypt have always had higher ping compared to the players the servers were intended for (EU/NA). And as far as I remember this game is P2P, therefore one persons god awful connection is going to effect everyone else and if they're the one hosting the room, then well, same thing.

So, all I got to say is, find something else until Aeria/Gamigo are legally able to provide servers for your country / region. I personally find it selfish to go to the extent of causing problems for other players just for your own enjoyment, even if that's not the primary intention.

• We literally just said that...... and through experience, players from Egypt have always had higher ping compared to the players the servers were intended for (EU/NA).

Yeah because every internet company in Egypt does not support gaming or any kind of socialmedia sites . That's our problem hear actually ;')

• We literally just said that...... and through experience, players from Egypt have always had higher ping compared to the players the servers were intended for (EU/NA). And as far as I remember this game is P2P, therefore one persons god awful connection is going to effect everyone else and if they're the one hosting the room, then well, same thing.

So, all I got to say is, find something else until Aeria/Gamigo are legally able to provide servers for your country / region. I personally find it selfish to go to the extent of causing problems for other players just for your own enjoyment, even if that's not the primary intention.

since u know that S4 is a P2P game u shouldn't be raging at ping tho

• since u know that S4 is a P2P game u shouldn't be raging at ping tho

<Beginning removed by Heili>

Althought that's understandable, you play games for your enjoyment, not others. Fair enough.

The players who are from the regions that the company is licensed for, have every right, to rage at a player who is from a region that isn't licensed for ruining their experience. If you don't agree with this, then simply put you're a degenerate.

Yeah because every internet company in Egypt does not support gaming or any kind of socialmedia sites . That's our problem hear actually ;')

Yes, I'm aware of this. That's just simply a matter of obtaining resources and developing as a country and nation. Egypt has one of the worlds, slowest internet speeds in ranking so that doesn't help either. It's understandable to want to enjoy a game, but if you're going to go to this extent, at least lock your rooms and play with other EG players. That way it doesn't effect anyone else.

• The players who are from the regions that the company is licensed for, have every right, to rage at a player who is from a region that isn't licensed for ruining their experience.

I'm sure that's allowed in the rules of the game.

• It's sad..

• i like how ppl who is simply far away from eu/na regions literally just get called an egy for being far from them :^) them retards these days

Even if they are the ones who lag, they would still rage cuz they are living in europe/north america the "licensed countries"

It's just sad that some people doesn't know how P2P works, funny how he/she offended me and calling me selfish for stating some points

First of all whoever lag is affecting the 2 sides his side and their side, How can someone enjoy a game with lags?

I'm giving example u are playing a TD match and u have 600+ ping ; you can't pick the ball (your side)

while in the other side players are being attacked from long distance due to lag

It's not enjoyable for any sides just saying, and if someone have a constant lag spike you can simply kick him out

For me if i joined a room whos room master have 2 bars i wont bother joining the game.

• First of all whoever lag is affecting the 2 sides his side and their side,

The thing is, when you lag, you are not only making it hard to play for yourself but also ruining the experience on the 6 other players from the enemy team.

So you do more harm to the others than to yourself.

And another thing. If your upload speed is too low (which is usually the case) the others will not lag to you but everyone else will see you teleporting around.

So no, it doesn't work both ways.

• The thing is, when you lag, you are not only making it hard to play for yourself but also ruining the experience on the 6 other players from the enemy team.

Please keep in mind that the lagger himself is experiencing the same as the 6 other players, and it's the same damage

U hit them from long distance, they do the same

As i stated it's not enjoyable for both sides

• Please keep in mind that the lagger himself is experiencing the same as the 6 other players, and it's the same damage

U hit them from long distance, they do the same

As i stated it's not enjoyable for both sides

I added a second part to my post. It is not usually the same.

• The thing is, when you lag, you are not only making it hard to play for yourself but also ruining the experience on the 6 other players from the enemy team.

And another thing. If your upload speed is too low (which is usually the case) the others will not lag to you but everyone else will see you teleporting around.

So no, it doesn't work both ways.

i have seen too many ppl with a massive download/upload speed teleporting around, if your upload speed is too low will cause a high ping not like u said

if you see someone teleporting then u are teleporting for him as well.

• if you see someone teleporting then u are teleporting for him as well.

That is simply untrue.

The gauss gun lag bug is a prove for it. If someone is using gauss while having less than 1MB upload speed he won't see the others lagging but the others will see him teleporting while shooting.

• That is simply untrue.

The gauss gun lag bug is a prove for it. If someone is using gauss while having less than 1MB upload speed he won't see the others lagging but the others will see him teleporting while shooting.

What u said is only proving what u have seen. but not what he can see by his side(?)

• What u said is only proving what u have seen. but not what he can see by his side(?)

Not really. We actually tested it with the community and Funkybacon made a video of it.

Ofc if your upload and download speed are both bad, it will make it bad for everyone but the thing is, the others shouldn't be punished because you have a slow connection. That is the issue here.

• right click, delete

you mean uninstall

i dont teleport around and im usually like 150-200ms and had stable ping unless my isp is messing with me or its pouring outside.if theres any trihards in the game i'd get kicked 9/10times just bcoz im from another part of the world.you telling me to not play the game just because im from another part of the world?there used to be an asia server yrs ago b4 they terminated the contract.maybe its just me but can u retards just let those who arent teleporting around with some delay play the fuking game?i've been getting toxic comments in every room and i literally blocked like 80%+ of the community coz of their toxic way of talking to me just bcoz of me being on the other part of the world you geniuses

The post was edited 1 time, last by Xane ().

• I honestly don't think you realize who you're talking to. How are you going to doubt by far the oldest member of the S4 Community?

I'm older than him or her :), also i don't have to realize who i'm talking to since i'm here to state some points

Also u should have to know that being "the oldest member of the s4 community" doesn't mean that he/she have such knowledge about networking or the game in general lol