The difference between Random Critical Rate and Random Critical Probability

• There are weapons with the chance to do crit dmg randomly. Those should be Homing Rifle, Spark Rifle and Dual Magnums, iirc. This chance is increased by the random critical rate enchant. The levels are 4%, 8%, 14%, 20%, and 30%.

The random critical probability enchant however gives the chance to deal crit dmg randomly with any weapon you use. The levels are 1%, 2%, and 3%.

• There are weapons with the chance to do crit dmg randomly. Those should be Homing Rifle, Spark Rifle and Dual Magnums, iirc. This chance is increased by the random critical rate enchant. The levels are 4%, 8%, 14%, 20%, and 30%.

The random critical probability enchant however gives the chance to deal crit dmg randomly with any weapon you use. The levels are 1%, 2%, and 3%.

I thought that RCR applied solely to Guns and RCP applied to melee? I remember someone saying so in the old forum.

Random critical probability however doesn't seems to do extra damage when such crit occurs.

I thought that RCR applied solely to Guns and RCP applied to melee? I remember someone saying so in the old forum.

No. It was never about only guns or melee.

• Random Critical Rate makes your critical attack much more effective. The higher level of Random Critical Rate the stronger you hit when you hit critical. Random Critical Probability is the chance you hit critical. The higher the level of Random Critical Probability the higher the chance you have to hit critical. Random Critical Probability doesn't increase your critical hit point. ;)

• Random Crit Probability is useless unless~

1: You're using a weapon that has a natural Random Crit Rate on it that does additional damage (Spark Rifle/Lightning Bomb/Katana/Twin Blades/Sigma Blade).

or 2: if you have Random Crit Rate Enchants or Lvl 5 Red Shirt/Gloves/Shoes. All of which will add extra damage to your random crits. This will also make random crits actually deal damage on weapons they normally wouldn't with.

Random Crit Probability (Glove Enchant): Increases the chance to Random crit with all weapons.

Random Crit Rate (Glove Enchant): Adds increases your random critical damage by up to 30% depending on your enchant level.

Random Crit Power +x% (Lvl.5 Red Shirt & ShoesChip): Same thing as Random Crit Rate Enchant.

Random Crit Chance +x (Lvl.5 Red Gloves & Shoes Chips):Same thing as Random Crit Probabillity Enchant, exept it ups by a direct number rather than a percentage, (or at least that's what it looks like visually).