Dear GM Squad Re

• Dear GM Team.

Aren't you bored with your daily life? Don't you wanna move on and get some new experience?

Haven't you already done enough for our community?

Hi, I'm B3mo.

And I always believed the experience in S4 League should not just be good. Not just great. Not even just an all around amazing experience. And that's excactly what you do.

It is not like many of you are even active. No, many of you are just a GM Team member that you barely see here in the forum or in game. If you don't want to support the community anymore, are just bored of it or you can't do it on a regular basis because your private life is too stressful then quit it. Be a normal member of the s4 league community. Nobody is forcing you to stay. You do it voluntarily (hope you didn't forget that). Give other people the chance to do something for the community since some of you don't do it. Be fair and let the people vote what GM member we need and what GM member we don't need.

Make room and let a new wind blow!

But well s4 league wouldn't be the same without you. The loyal GM Team members...

• I think you are being a loudmouth without knowing exactly about this topic...

Wat8.jpg?1315930535

How many of our GSs do you see in the forum?

How often do you meet them ingame?

"As we can see, the CS heavy is over 1000% stronger than the ps strong cut"

-Cyleen

The post was edited 1 time, last by Badix ().

• I don't know what you are expecting from a Game Master to do...

If you happen to check the Game Master Application thread you will see the following tasks:

• Enforcing game and forum rules
    • Resolving player disputes
    • Helping in the planning and organizing of events
    • Moderation of forum, discord and game

You can be sure they are doing them all correctly. If you are gonna show a few examples where they didn't do what they are supposed to do, it is because they are humans. They cannot reach everywhere to lend a hand. Also I am pretty sure they have the ability to make theirselves vanish so they can secretly visit rooms to see if there is an hacker or not etc. Still after all that if you don't think they aren't doing enough, how about you become one? Any help would be appreciated.

EU/NA/TR Game Master Application

• I think you are being a loudmouth without knowing exactly about this topic...

This is a reopened thread from the old forum and Chopper agreed with me to some extent so joke's on you.

I guess you are new here so how about you start with answering the questions from Badix? xD

Here some help: S4League Community Managers & Game Masters

• what ridiculous asking for something to the game master or asking for more effort for a community that always publish the 5 or 10 members in each post, the game as the community, is already dead, they are always the same again and again,

PD: they'll come out and tell me he's not dead we're still playing, the forum is still active, !!!haha what a joke.!!!

you who defend something that does not provide any new experience, are very autistic to not see that this game does not contribute anything, no patch, the letter pm we are going to July and nobody says anything.

this month only maintenance to continue with the same bugs and lag problems.

aeria games is not interested in this game and the developers only lie in our face, when the private servers do more interesting things than the official game.

PD: now comes the 4 or 5 defenders of s4 league to tell me how wonderful this game was, and how they live of illusions that will never come

• Just here for the +1 Post Count since nobody is streaming on my Twitch follows.

Let the Community Forum drama ensue, cause your voices will not be heard. Though once upon a time, they actually used the forums.

Although for the short 15 - 20 minutes that I was on the Discord (cause its lame af and everyone there is lame af) the Staff are quite active. Now does that solve the issue of them being in-game no, how would you know if they're in-game you wouldn't since they can hide themselves anyways.

So what logical basis aside from the fact that you never see them do you assume they are / aren't doing their job? I'm not trying to defend them, honestly, I don't even like the majority of the people on the Team. I'm just here for the drama

¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Blood for the blood gods.

• Just here for the +1 Post Count since nobody is streaming on my Twitch follows.

Let the Community Forum drama ensue, cause your voices will not be heard. Though once upon a time, they actually used the forums.

Although for the short 15 - 20 minutes that I was on the Discord (cause its lame af and everyone there is lame af) the Staff are quite active. Now does that solve the issue of them being in-game no, how would you know if they're in-game you wouldn't since they can hide themselves anyways.

So what logical basis aside from the fact that you never see them do you assume they are / aren't doing their job? I'm not trying to defend them, honestly, I don't even like the majority of the people on the Team. I'm just here for the drama

¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Blood for the blood gods.

I really dislike how everything just got moved to Discord.

It just kills the forum traffic and no one there actually talks about s4.

If support is offered only on Discord, obviously ppl will move there.

• The main support is still offered via ticket and on the forum. The discord is mainly meant for chit chat but there are still players that prefer using it to ask a GM or CM directly for help

• @B3mo

#1 Experience of S4 has nothing to do with GM.

#2 Letting peope vote is a bad idea.

#3 You or some other people want to join the team take the applicaction proccess.

Who knows how many people apply for GM. You or someone have to be lucky to get on.

@dtrix211

#1 Drop the negativities. If you don't like S4. Feel free to leave, but you commenting on this forum prove that you care for S4 success.

#2 If you or him wan't new experience then you have to wait before they release any new content. Can't wait well there are other game instead of S4.

#3 S4 is newly developing by Aeria/mingo. It will take a while to them to set up and get going. Can't expect to see some change that quick.

#4 Aeria/mingo wouldn't have taking over ownership if they weren't interested.

#5 Private servers is more dead than the offical game.

#6 S4 might not be as it in the past. But it still redeemable. The game and development is going under a rebuilding block.

It will take time and patience to see S4 grow as it did the past.

• There was a time when I spent 18 hours a day as a GM and still people said they didn't see GMs doing something.

Of course things are far different from back then. I am seeing less reasons for GMs to appear as the hacking community seems to of reduced.... by alot.

I don't know if it's different, but back in the day we had to handle both tickets and ingame with tickets being the priority.

I can't say all staffers are perfect people, but I do see them as people so I feel it's unrealistic for a GM to always be in plain sight.. when I did that I found the job was harder. Everyone knew MissCoriel.. so when a hacker saw me connect he would leave so I couldn't ban him. I rather the GM staff be invisible personally x3.

The vote thing.. I don't like that idea.. this community isn't really the type that would fairly vote. Plus no GM has shown incompetence of their tasks so why would I vote to keep or drop them?

• @B3mo

#1 Experience of S4 has nothing to do with GM.

#2 Letting peope vote is a bad idea.

#3 You or some other people want to join the team take the applicaction proccess.

Who knows how many people apply for GM. You or someone have to be lucky to get on.

#1 Okay

• Moderation of forum, discord and game

fixed (eh...)

#2 Dictatorship is a good idea (eh...)

#3 If you want an inactive player and someone that gives a f* about discord. I'm your perfect man.

Wait! I'm active here in the forum. I'm actually overqualified already, like everyone else that is active here (eh...)

I just reopened this thread out of boredom tho. Kinda funny because I wrote it back in the days in a not serious way at all (yes I still had it saved so it is 100% the same) and people are still so picky about it xD

• #2 Dictatorship is a good idea (eh...)

#3 If you want an inactive player and someone that gives a f* about discord. I'm your perfect man.

Wait! I'm active here in the forum. I'm actually overqualified already, like everyone else that is active here (eh...)

#2 "Democracy" is not meant for idiots.

#3 I doubt being active is that important a criteria to choose a GM. They're employees who get paid to do their job after all.

• PFFF, I just saw someone saying blood for those 4 wankers, should I throw another tantrum?

dictatorship, democracy, whatever, people still think like theres a difference nowadays, the dude on top makes the rules and fills his pocket and the dude bellow works and follows the rules.

And Gooncrete, mate, they changed tha meanings, GS are now GM wich are thy volunteirs (got no idea if i wrote this right) and the former GMs are now CMs.

Lets look at the bright side, at least B3mo isnt demanding for more asian/female/puple skin GMs.