Suggestion/ Possibility to give Staff to active clan members ?

• I think it would be great if there was an option to give an active Clan member Staff when both master and staff stopped playing S4 (not online for over 2 years). That way ppl could rebuild their clans.

• I think it would be great if there was an option to give an active Clan member Staff when both master and staff stopped playing S4 (not online for over 2 years). That way ppl could rebuild their clans.

It would be abused and you can always make a new clan with your friends

• If they do that, no one will ever set a staff member if they know they can lose their clan cuz of it.

Also just a random player getting the clan is the worst possible thing to happen. It is much more fair to have the clan disbanded (even though it will be pointless to do that).

It would be abused and you can always make a new clan with your friends

I bet they want to get the clan logo.

• If they do that, no one will ever set a staff member if they know they can lose their clan cuz of it.

I bet they want to get the clan logo.

Wrong I don't want a clan logo, I am in a clan with a logo but master and staff stopped playing s4 completely. Ppl wanted to join the clan and I can't rebuild it because of that mentioned reason.

• Yea it might be ur reason, but then it will work with everyone, as I said it would go horribly wrong. This is a terrible idea. Sadly if all master and staffs are dead and you want to rebuild with friends, make new clan and do it that way. I really hope you dont just wanna rebuild because you have a logo.

• How is it wrong when you just admited it that you are doing it for the clan logo?

Giving it to random person is just not fair from the perspective of the clan master. It is his clan and it should stay that way. What will happen if he comes back just to see his clan got "stolen" and the previous owner gave it to someone else?

If you want to recreate a clan, make one and convince the current active members to join it (if there are any left on the firts place).

• How is it wrong when you just admited it that you are doing it for the clan logo?

Giving it to random person is just not fair from the perspective of the clan master. It is his clan and it should stay that way. What will happen if he comes back just to see his clan got "stolen" and the previous owner gave it to someone else?

If you want to recreate a clan, make one and convince the current active members to join it (if there are any left on the firts place).

Sorry I didn't mean to be rude or anything. It is not just the logo it rly is the clan itself. Anyway it was just a suggestion.

• It is kinda sad seeing clans inactive only because the clan master and the staffs don't play anymore. Maybe after some months of inactivity it could get an option to make some changes for the rest of active people. And imagine the clan master getting banned or something, then the clan should just die because you people think that it would get abused? Why would someone, that is inactive for so long by his own choice, care about losing his clan if he didn't think about it a months ago?

• As I said gather ur friends from that clan and make a new clan and rebuild from there.. if you got a team then you dont care about the clan name or logo. This is stupid. If a master got banned thats his fault and still doesnt mean clan master should change, at least not without his approval.

I have move clans with my friend several times because this reason and if you wouldnt care about the fame, logo and clan name, then you wouldnt mind just creating a new clan with your friends where you can be the master.

Thats all to it and most likely this is the answer you will get from any team member too. We shall see what kind of clan services the PM letter was covering though. Keep eye on that.

• Yea it might be ur reason, but then it will work with everyone, as I said it would go horribly wrong. This is a terrible idea. Sadly if all master and staffs are dead and you want to rebuild with friends, make new clan and do it that way. I really hope you dont just wanna rebuild because you have a logo.

Why is it a terrible idea ? I love my Clan and I don't want to create a new one that would be kinda the same like making a new account, several people asked me if they could join and i'm pretty sure it is not for the logo but for the Clan itself, some of then used to be in that clan and now they want to come back. I mean i see ure point that it could be abused but the idea itself is not so bad i think ?

• Why is it a terrible idea ? I love my Clan and I don't want to create a new one that would be kinda the same like making a new account, several people asked me if they could join and i'm pretty sure it is not for the logo but for the Clan itself, some of then used to be in that clan and now they want to come back. I mean i see ure point that it could be abused but the idea itself is not so bad i think ?

You have to think of what this brings with itself, by doing this, people will start taking clans for themselves, everybody will start creating tickets to the forum, it will be a chaos. I do understand that you love your clan, but I really hope you also know that if its a ccm logo clan, then most people will contact you to join because they want to have the logo on top of their head thinking they are cool.

If its really for the family and playing with friends then you really would not mind creating a new clan. As you are asking for a global change that would affect and destroy the clan system we have now.

• Why don't you just try to contact the master or staff? I'm sure that someone knows someone that have a idea where one of them is.

Otherwise, as Hella_Hell and Pain said, its a mess if something like this exists. Creating a new one with a similar name (if that's what you care about) could be the best solution, just think it as a ver. 2.0 of the original clan.

• Yea but I really only see him trying to get his hands on the clan so he has it. Thats not how things should work and thats why I said its a terrible idea.

I don't understand it xD. First off I was talking about Staff not master & secondly why do you guys always assume the worst of the worst ? "trying to get his hands on the clan, I just want to see the clan active again but you act like i'm trying to boycott it. The master hasn't been online for over 2 years so i'm pretty sure he doesn't care about the clan and the game itself anymore. If he would come back HE IS STILL THE MASTER, so he could cancel every change if he wanted to, but I more than sure that he would be happy himself to see the clan active again. It is kinda annoying that I have to repeat this 4 the 3rd time now.

• Why don't you just try to contact the master or staff? I'm sure that someone knows someone that have a idea where one of them is.

Otherwise, as Hella_Hell and Pain said, its a mess if something like this exists. Creating a new one with a similar name (if that's what you care about) could be the best solution, just think it as a ver. 2.0 of the original clan.

That is what I've been trying for the last year.