S4 GOOOAAAL weekend!

• Saf5lz8.jpg

Our #HappyHour weekend events continue.

Football fever is spreading across the globe, and all of us are excited as well! To celebrate the opening ceremony of 2018 FIFA World Cup team up with other fans and run toward the GOOOAAAL!

*Even if you’re not a football fan you still can show your S4 Style on a Hyperium stadium!

HowtoParticipateam22.png

This weekend play Touchdown Pass mode and get some high rewards and have fun!

Prizesam22.png

Participation reward: 10K PEN

1 x Fumbi Striker Capsule + Sexy Striker Capsule + 30K PEN per Hour

Rewards will be sent within a week after the event.

We will announce once they have been sent out, so please be patient.

Whenam22.png

The event starts on Friday 15th of June at 22:00 and runs until Sunday 17th of June 23:59 CEST time.

Rulesam22.png

• Touchdown Pass mode only
    • Rewards for max 3 hours.
    • No cheating, no farming, no rule breaking!
  • People would farm less or at least make the room look like it ain't a farming one if there were more punishment during these events

But that is kinda mean, isn't it?

It is like giving food to someone and then slap him on the wrist when he tries to take it.

May as well not have event at all.

• They won't. mainly because S4 GM's are not that active and sadly there's no one to take care of that.

Not so active......I'm confused. Actually always we try to create events without a farming option. It is not really easy and not always possible but the player will always find a way to farm. I know it sounds not good but we will try to change the event tasks for every new events.

• Not so active......I'm confused. Actually always we try to create events without a farming option. It is not really easy and not always possible but the player will always find a way to farm. I know it sounds not good but we will try to change the event tasks for every new events.

Is all about making people know that they will get punished for farming, making them feel that a GM is waiting right about on the corner in the exact moment they create rooms with "Farm" titles, people don't farm because the event is "farmeable" (I see a load of other games where you can farm events but you won't see that is such an issue like in S4) but rather because users rarely get punished for farming events. I see a lot of them even using "F5" bots in such rooms which shows how sure and safe they feel about a GM not entering a room to check on the match itself.

Now i'm not blaming the GMs themselves, but rather the situation around it

• Not so active......I'm confused. Actually always we try to create events without a farming option. It is not really easy and not always possible but the player will always find a way to farm. I know it sounds not good but we will try to change the event tasks for every new events.

Believe me or not, for 1k users every day it's quite sad to have one or two GM's being active and that's sometimes rare. I hope the next GM's will be good, active and there will be 5+ new GM's at least.

• For this type of event. If you really wanted to stop farming. Instead of having them play for HR in modes. Make people play a number of times. Like Example they need to play 50 times for one mode to get full prize. People get reward base on how many time they played. Like 10 times get prize, 30 time, and 50 time full prize so on. Btw making HR mode event just make more chill/jump room. Also stop with making event that last 3 days. Make a event that last 1 week. (plus give greater rewards)

• For this type of event. If you really wanted to stop farming. Instead of having them play for HR in modes. Make people play a number of times. Like Example they need to play 50 times for one mode to get full prize. People get reward base on how many time they played. Like 10 times get prize, 30 time, and 50 time full prize so on. Btw making HR mode event just make more chill/jump room. Also stop with making event that last 3 days. Make a event that last 1 week. (plus give greater rewards)

That won't help much either. Everyone will be creating a room with minimal time duration and finish the match as fast as possible.

it's an easy problem. you can solve it by bringing back the summer event or the next halloween event..etc
    players won't even farm they will just keep playing so they can collect tokens.

• for the future we plan on bringing a more broad range of possible events so that we won't be limited on doing only play this many hours to receive rewards. With this we could bring forth more limitations and requirements. More to that in the future

• I like how this became a discussion thread ^^

Why you even bother with such events. An event should be something to encourage people to play the game and getting a reward for doing so. These kind of events are making the exact opposite. Maybe thats why the rewards are total cr4p :/ If you think people would actually start playing these modes after such an event forget it. Also having these every 2 weekends or so is totally taking away the anticipation.

The Summer Event in 2009 was so far my favorite one.

• I like how this became a discussion thread ^^

Why you even bother with such events. An event should be something to encourage people to play the game and getting a reward for doing so. These kind of events are making the exact opposite. Maybe thats why the rewards are total cr4p :/ If you think people would actually start playing these modes after such an event forget it. Also having these every 2 weekends or so is totally taking away the anticipation.

The Summer Event in 2009 was so far my favorite one.

That is for what the forum is about.

Also the other option is GM hunt event but those can't be done when you want, the rooms are hard to find and less ppl can profit from them in general so I woudl say the current event is much better as far as participating goes.

• We all know that players like rewards with the least amount of effort necessary. If something can be farmed it will be. Unfortunately no matter what you do for these kind of events there's always a way to farm it. Time in room event? They just make a FM jump room and go afk. Make it focused on kills? Great then they'll just make FM rooms and get free kills on each other.

For less farming there would have to be a more hands on approach by the GMs in game sadly. As no one would farm with one present in the room.

• For less farming there would have to be a more hands on approach by the GMs in game sadly. As no one would farm with one present in the room.

But we only have 9 GMs that have to moderate 1 channel and only a part of the rooms while such an event is running. You can't give em such a hard task ^^Most of em don't even show up while they are doing the GM hunt events :D Maybe they are already dead but nobody noticed because nobody cares anyway :/

• I don't think that farm players should be punished -3- as long as they have private rooms and farm on their own without ruining the experience to other players x)
    The solution is not punishing farmers, the solution is to make fun events that encourage activity ^^
    At the end of the day, farmers don't steal anything from you x) you can create a room and wait for people to play with, but I know that the problem stands here :( because farmers will enter even in no-farm rooms and ignore everyone.
    Only in this specific case they ruin other people's experience and should be punished, so GMs should be "more active" only under this point of view x)
    We can't say that GMs are not active, they costantly work to make the game better and better, and these frequents events are just the tip of the iceberg.
    Plus, Aeria is also the dev now c: so just be patient and better things will come

PAtu0BA.jpg
    " To Heal and Protect"

• We all know that players like rewards with the least amount of effort necessary. If something can be farmed it will be. Unfortunately no matter what you do for these kind of events there's always a way to farm it. Time in room event? They just make a FM jump room and go afk. Make it focused on kills? Great then they'll just make FM rooms and get free kills on each other.

For less farming there would have to be a more hands on approach by the GMs in game sadly. As no one would farm with one present in the room.

The issue with s4 is that everyone got used to playing only st2 that they don't want to bother with other modes even if it is for event.

However i think the snowball event was good. it was something new and fun to play so a lot of ppl just player rather than farming it.

• im just hoping they bring back the token type events for every event to come that kind of event just the best type imo coz you dont need to worry about when you're getting the rewards,how,where,its all listed on an in game tab you just get it in the game.maybe its harder to implement for every single event but it could be nice if its possible

• I remain unsure about why is there a ban upon players that farm. I think S4 League it's the only game of Aeria Games which farm is forbidden. Was it because the buy/sell accounts? Or perhaps there is another hidden method between? I don't know, the bonifications you can obtain by playing the game aren't game-breaking at all. So, if you know why, quote me here, i'm really curious.

The only good monster is the one that is dead.

- Goblin Slayer Veteran Hunter

• I said.. Overwatch Fortnite and Rocket league has rules and punishments against farming.

And I said "of Aeria Games". I highly doubt any of those are hosted by Aeria.

Aeria hosts Rocket League, Overwatch and Fortnite? That's new to me.

Pretty much this.

The only good monster is the one that is dead.

- Goblin Slayer Veteran Hunter