Please remove the unnecessary wings from Wings of Death

• The Wings of Death unique fly skill has wings that's attached to you even if you are not flying in which greatly reduces your player of vision. I highly hate to use it and sometimes I even use normal wings just to not see those wings. Please consider removing them. Thanks.

• What bothers me more is that the effect on activating covers the entire character.

If I have to think of it, all of the unique skills have some kind of visual clutter getting on the way (I can't see anything through the splashes of the surfboard anchoring).

Well, I guess that is what we get as a trade off for the better stats.

• I am still using regular wings in Chaser only because they are hidden and no one suspect that I have them.

Maybe will change to virtual wings when I get them but I still rather have them not visible at all.

Maybe they should set some standard if the skills should have visual representation all the time or not. It just feels weird that some have and others doesn't but on the other hand I don't like clutter around my character either.

• They are beautiful to look at, annoying to play with.

Also as Hella said, it's already giving a slight disadvantage to whoever uses it since they know even from the lobby that you're going to fly.

• You're gonna end up using your wings at some point anyway, and after that everyone'll know you have them on. It makes no difference. I doubt anyone would intentionally not use their PEN skin wings in game to fool people as that'd be almost like taking no skill.

• You're gonna end up using your wings at some point anyway, and after that everyone'll know you have them on. It makes no difference. I doubt anyone would intentionally not use their PEN skin wings in game to fool people as that'd be almost like taking no skill.

Most ppl don't usually try to remember who has wings and who doesn't. And the other reason is that the other wings are just visual clutter anyway.

• I think they look nice on me.. Also since I keep my equipment information open for anyone to see, I expect everyone know what I got and stuff. I think my cannonade zoom goes past my shoulder from my enchants so i don't have any impediments. And with HMG I don't fly consistently. I usually use my wings to avoid obvious melee attacks (PS charge, Dagger stabs, ect.). Flying up and backwards tend to leave enemies open and I just unload on them no problem.

• Ok I am not sure what people are seeing compared to me.. but I seem not to have obstruction problems with WoD.

And you can even press Z to get rid of that Center camera it forces on you if you want to aim with something else. There's nothing that really needs to change with the WoD imo....

• Ok I am not sure what people are seeing compared to me.. but I seem not to have obstruction problems with WoD. Here's a video of what I normally see:

Pause between 0:11 and 0:12, when the visual effect occurs (there are several frame of it, the first and last few are still fine but in the middle it pretty much covers the screen). I have no idea how you can aim while that's on your screen. My guess is that if I were to use wings I'd want to use them quite often during midrange engagements to throw off people's aim and get some easy crits, kind of like how I use anchor, so not being able to see anything for a moment is an issue.

And you can even press Z to get rid of that Center camera it forces on you if you want to aim with something else. There's nothing that really needs to change with the WoD imo....

I might be wrong, but I think you gotta do it every time you press shift, it's not ideal.

• I don't really want to use right/left camera though. I have been playing with centrer for years. So this is quite annoying for me. And apparently I am not the only one. I believe this is something that should be adressed on

• I don't really want to use right/left camera though. I have been playing with centrer for years. So this is quite annoying for me. And apparently I am not the only one. I believe this is something that should be adressed on

The side camera is way more beneficial if you are playing mostly unlimited mode and it won't take long to get used to it. You are really handicapping yourself with the center camera. Just saying.

So you'd rather have the devs remove a thing that's only really a problem because you don't want to change the camera setting? GoldenMomma doesn't have problems with her wings, and the only difference is she uses the L/R camera. To be honest I still prefer L/R over Center even in OS games because you can also see people coming from around corners much easier than you can with Center, but To each their own I guess.

• L/R Camera was the S4 Default Camera style. The center was patched if far later.

I have no obstruction problems in my current condition.. Last time I had Problems was when I used Foxtail Hair. It was a big hair that got in the way alot x3.

• The red glow doesn't necessarily need to be removed, but if it were made a good bit transparent it would still look nice, and also allow you to aim through it.

I play on a wooden toaster as well, and sometimes I feel like there should be a lower graphic setting than low that turns off many visual effects (Including the loading of other players skins). I guess though that'd be it's own suggestion.

• The red glow doesn't necessarily need to be removed, but if it were made a good bit transparent it would still look nice, and also allow you to aim through it.

I play on a wooden toaster as well, and sometimes I feel like there should be a lower graphic setting than low that turns off many visual effects (Including the loading of other players skins). I guess though that'd be it's own suggestion.

Oh my god you can play at low?!?!?!!? Seriously, my game crashes if i try anything lower than medium.

The only good monster is the one that is dead.

- Goblin Slayer Veteran Hunter