S4 League [Past]

• This are some picture you maybe never saw from the official S4 League. Sorry for the quality and watermark. I hope you like it.
    Show us what you think we missed to compete this collection! Or if something is wrong (proberbly), let me know.

• Nice compilation but you could have included links to the videos from where you got those in the description.

I can recognize a thumbnail of 1 of my videos there and bunch of hara's as well.

• Nice compilation but you could have included links to the videos from where you got those in the description.

I can recognize a thumbnail of 1 of my videos there and bunch of hara's as well.

Thx and yes I took a thumbnail of your videos and some stuff from hara's.

But I have exams and took this as a pause. It cost to much time to put all those sources in the description.
    If you want, I will put you into the description.

• Thx and yes I took a thumbnail of your videos and some stuff from hara's.

But I have exams and took this as a pause. It cost to much time to put all those sources in the description.
    If you want, I will put you into the description.

I don't mind it. It is just something that is nice to have if the video consist media from other ppl.

• It's so weird to see how good it looked in the past, at the very least concept-wise, not that today it's not good just very different.

Some of the stuff probably got scrapped due performance issues. After all it is an old game.

I really liked the alpha lobby though.

• x_x poor asians playing in the past ~

I would like to see that old screen result more than actual.

The old result screen is just the same as now but with added 2d background to it. It still takes place somewhere on the map.

• but it looks better than our result screen.

Yeah it does. Not sure why it was changed but I guess they can bring it back. The view point is some maps is set to very awkward position so it will require some change. I have seen it at few times when the game bugs out.

• GJ. S4 past could be S4 future. Be interesting what could Aeira can do. Dont expect too high, but hopefully bring the old back to anew.

In case you miss Hella post.

Official S4L concept art and art book

Looking your vid had remind me looking back one of S4 old vid. The sword from the vid look like a PS, but look more like a double edge sword similar to PS shape. The concept art from Hella post had a Angelic set with a weapon concept that look similar to PS shape, but obviously the shape of sword is too thin. Its different from PS big shape. Looking at the sword play from that video. I could definitely see the weapon concept be like that.

I guess PS had two more weapon design that look just like it. That dual sword would be nice for the game. Also the SMG had a back flip that look like a jump attack and a single hand shot. Be nice if SMG be upgraded. Be nice had that map design. Be nice we had it all, but its up to them.

But hopefully they could get some idea from old and make it new. The future can be bright or be dark like dark lighting.

• I hope we can at least get some f the unreleased stuff.

There is just no reason not to.