Old events such as the summer,xmas,winter events.

• Concerning the fourm events and the weekly challenges. We really do miss the old events such as the summer,winter,halloween and the xmas events. They really were good events and we had so much fun participating in them. and i'm looking forward to play those events again in the early future.
    For the poeple who don't know what are those events. They are events which you play to get tokens and exchange for rewards.
    I'm asking s4 league team to make those events available again.
    Thanks for reading this . <3<3<3

• I can't even tell how much fun I had with these events. Especially the Easter Event where eggs fell from the sky and you had to run and collect them while you were in a match. Or were it coins? Can't remember properly. It was kinda annoying when you were about to collect them and the enemies killed you. But it was challenging and fun.

Furthermore, I miss the Halloween Events so much. I hope there will be a Halloween Event this year.

• I can't even tell how much fun I had with these events. Especially the Easter Event where eggs fell from the sky and you had to run and collect them while you were in a match. Or were it coins? Can't remember properly. It was kinda annoying when you were about to collect them and the enemies killed you. But it was challenging and fun.

Furthermore, I miss the Halloween Events so much. I hope there will be a Halloween Event this year.

Yeah, it was fun until the ppl realized it is better just to stop playing and farm them. But at least you couldn't stay afk if you wanted to get them.

Maybe we can get an event mode where there is no other point than collecting items before anyone else does.

• Yeah, it was fun until the ppl realized it is better just to stop playing and farm them. But at least you couldn't stay afk if you wanted to get them.

Maybe we can get an event mode where there is no other point than collecting items before anyone else does.

How can u farm eggs when they rain in a limited time and then disappear?

• How can u farm eggs when they rain in a limited time and then disappear?

I think the people have found the pattern when they usually drop (every 2 mins or so) and were just waiting there. You have bigger chaces to miss them if you were playing the match.

Also later on there was another event with raining coins instead of eggs and due to some bug or miscalculations,sometimes the coins rain down in a straight line few at once in the same time.

• Well, theres always going to be people basically min-maxing time and effort. Which in an event based on playtime is mostly just farming sadly. Theres people playing normally which is great to see, though i doubt there is a way to completely remove people farming, seeing as even without an event there is countless jump rooms etc. Maybe theres something that could be done though, i'd like to see people play more with more variety

• well it's like the shiny thing, it takes 10 games to fully end it,. Imagine if you play 10x30min. Means 5h of games.

Events works like this way, if you play normally you'll have to pass the whole day playing to reach the thing while farming takes 2-3x less time...

Some dont have that much time to waste on s4.

• Well not really, 5 hours of playtime are still 5 hours of playtime, whether you are afk or not. People do it because they can do something else besides and are lazy/don't like the map since its not Station-2. It only technically takes more time to play rather than to farm because in those event rooms the master usually starts the game right away, whereas in normal rooms gaps tend to be bigger. Those are my two cents

• Lack of hard moderation, that is what happens. Users don't even doubt or think too much about farming since USUALLY no moderator will shut down the room.

Obviously they know it is agaisn't the rules but as i said, theres little chance that a mod will come to that room, sadly. I remember when there was a time where people were usually (most of it at least) scared of getting jump-scared by a GM in the middle of a farming.

Nowdays it seems that farmers have more powers than the staff itself when it comes to do certain stuff

Now, we all know that mods aren't working at full-time, neither they are getting paid or such, but until prosiebensat farming rooms were highly moderated, and those who were part of the staff didn't get any money neither, so it's either lack of interest on maintaining a sane and healthy community, or it's because some folks feel bad about 2 peeps farming in a private room.

The staff can teach people to not do what they aren't supposed to do. It's not about making a non-"farmable" event, is about letting people know that their so beloved account is taking a high risk for AFK, Farming and not playing the game the way is supposed to be played, we already have a low daily player count to even have farmers all around, you may as well start calling S4 Second Life.

The problem has been always the community we got around, sure the game itself have some issues, but the community itself is what made the hole even bigger. And that's because no one around here has the hand hard enough to spank some peeps that are behaving badly.

• This is true. I reported a user who was farming in DM with two accounts, the secondary account was AFK, and with the main account he went to the enemy respawn to kill his secondary account. And I see that no account has received any penalty. It's Aeria's fault that there are still farmers, because you send reports and do nothing. I'm tired of reporting users farming so that Aeria doesn't do anything, like many have already surrendered.

• Well not really, 5 hours of playtime are still 5 hours of playtime, whether you are afk or not. People do it because they can do something else besides and are lazy/don't like the map since its not Station-2. It only technically takes more time to play rather than to farm because in those event rooms the master usually starts the game right away, whereas in normal rooms gaps tend to be bigger. Those are my two cents

No really. Since the events were mostly 'play10 min or more in X game mode'. afk room were at 10min while the others were at 20 or 30.

+ the fact that player tend to stay more in afk rooms than normal ones (yeah cause you are forced to play in v4 usually with no one leaving or events didnt counted)

• The staff can teach people to not do what they aren't supposed to do. It's not about making a non-"farmable" event, is about letting people know that their so beloved account is taking a high risk for AFK, Farming and not playing the game the way is supposed to be played, we already have a low daily player count to even have farmers all around, you may as well start calling S4 Second Life.

What is the point of even having events if you are risking to get your account getting banned because of them? It is like someone giving you a cookie and then slaps you on the wrist when you try to take it.

Having the GMs to police the room is just not good enough. The events themselves should be designed to be farming unfriendly.

• Yeah, it was fun until the ppl realized it is better just to stop playing and farm them. But at least you couldn't stay afk if you wanted to get them.

Halloween event will just be "GM HUNT HALLOWEEN EVENT"

• What is the point of even having events if you are risking to get your account getting banned because of them? It is like someone giving you a cookie and then slaps you on the wrist when you try to take it.

Having the GMs to police the room is just not good enough. The events themselves should be designed to be farming unfriendly.

More likely, someone giving you a cookie and then you throwing it away.

Why do they need to make extra efforts to come up with an event that can't be farmed?