FREE SIGNATURE / WALLPAPER / AVATAR / LOGO FOR EVERYONE WHO NEEDS ONE!♥

• Oh. My. God. It's perfect. It's really awesome! The dancing Zoidbergs on the N and the 5 are hilarious, I love it. And he's actually blinking!

I like that the whole cast of the show is on there because honestly the whole show is great, Zoidberg is just the greatest of the greatest. And yet they don't take away from him in the signature as he's the center and in the foreground. How you layered Zoidberg, the text and the others is really clever. Also, I don't mind at all that he's in the way of the A. I kinda dislike all these sterile and clean designs that are on vogue nowadays. Sure, they're elegant and can look nice, but they lack personality, imho.

You should actually take commissions and get paid to create these. (I can say that now after I got mine for free.)
    Also, how should I credit you? So far I just copied Molang and put your name beneath it, with your name also being a link to your profile (even though you don't see that because of this genius forum design).

Tl;dr: I like it.

• Oh. My. God. It's perfect. It's really awesome! The dancing Zoidbergs on the N and the 5 are hilarious, I love it. And he's actually blinking!

I like that the whole cast of the show is on there because honestly the whole show is great, Zoidberg is just the greatest of the greatest. And yet they don't take away from him in the signature as he's the center and in the foreground. How you layered Zoidberg, the text and the others is really clever. Also, I don't mind at all that he's in the way of the A. I kinda dislike all these sterile and clean designs that are on vogue nowadays. Sure, they're elegant and can look nice, but they lack personality, imho.

You should actually take commissions and get paid to create these. (I can say that now after I got mine for free.)
    Also, how should I credit you? So far I just copied Molang and put your name beneath it, with your name also being a link to your profile (even though you don't see that because of this genius forum design).

Tl;dr: I like it.

Im literally blushing since 20minutes hahaha. Thank you so much and I'm glad you like it! When I saw the dancing Zoidbergs I laughed a lot too, but not just at that, i found so many memes and they always made me laugh. And about the show..I need to be honest I think I only watched one episode once XD.. I should maybe try to watch it!

I don't know if i could ever take money for it, since its only edits haha.

And thank you for crediting me, it makes me feel really proud actually =)! (the way u and molang did it is just fine and i really appreciate it )

a girl who creates signatures but never made one for herself lmfao

• Im literally blushing since 20minutes hahaha. Thank you so much and I'm glad you like it! When I saw the dancing Zoidbergs I laughed a lot too, but not just at that, i found so many memes and they always made me laugh. And about the show..I need to be honest I think I only watched one episode once XD.. I should maybe try to watch it!

And thank you for crediting me, it makes me feel really proud actually =)! (the way u and molang did it is just fine and i really appreciate it )

Only edits? Come on! You put your soul in every work you do xDDD.

Those signs have a high amount of work behind them, the original artworks could not be yours, but the rest is, and they are as valuable as the originals.

• Im literally blushing since 20minutes hahaha. Thank you so much and I'm glad you like it! When I saw the dancing Zoidbergs I laughed a lot too, but not just at that, i found so many memes and they always made me laugh. And about the show..I need to be honest I think I only watched one episode once XD.. I should maybe try to watch it!

The first time i see nightmarish5 in that way. Congrats Lilithemoji

• Whao,

You're pretty good,Keep it up!

And i'm looking for such a great Signature Gif so if you're free can you make me one?!

And ehm...if you can add Sakata Gintoki on it it would be perfect!.

• Only edits? Come on! You put your soul in every work you do xDDD.

Those signs have a high amount of work behind them, the original artworks could not be yours, but the rest is, and they are as valuable as the originals.

You are the cutest haha, thank you a lot for those kind words =)!

The first time i see nightmarish5 in that way. Congrats Lilithemoji

First time I got such an awesome signature.

(Meh. I wanted to reply to your post but at the same time neither derail this topic nor make it about me. Life is hard.)

I haven't seen nightmarish like this before. What have you done to him?

legend says not even he has

I'm sorry but I'm laughing so hard at this XDD its really funny. I'm so happy to see u happy =)

Whao,

You're pretty good,Keep it up!

And i'm looking for such a great Signature Gif so if you're free can you make me one?!

And ehm...if you can add Sakata Gintoki on it it would be perfect!.

Sounds like a cool idea, I will try it after i finish the other requests =)

• Hey E! I know you already made me a signature in the past and I'm more than thankful for it. May I ask for amother signature? I totally understand if you can't.

If you can, I would love to have something related to my profile as like a person falling into the void. Of course no need much effects I just want a clean looking siggy and maybe my name somewhere on the siggy.

You already know how much I'll appreciate it <3 Thanks for reading & considering it:*

• Hey E! I know you already made me a signature in the past and I'm more than thankful for it. May I ask for amother signature? I totally understand if you can't.

If you can, I would love to have something related to my profile as like a person falling into the void. Of course no need much effects I just want a clean looking siggy and maybe my name somewhere on the siggy.

You already know how much I'll appreciate it <3 Thanks for reading & considering it:*

Helloooo my good old friend ☺️ of course I will start to work on it! and im so pleased that u asked me haha, i will try my best ☺️☺️☺️

• I believe you forgot mine lmao..

I believe she didn't forget about your signature. Let's quickly take a look and watch the amount of request she got, especially considering she's doing them for free. Besides the way you asked for a signature is not nice at all in my opinion but my bets are that she's currently not able to make the signatures because shes busy with real life, which I hope everything's going well for her.

• I believe she didn't forget about your signature. Let's quickly take a look and watch the amount of request she got, especially considering she's doing them for free. Besides the way you asked for a signature is not nice at all in my opinion but my bets are that she's currently not able to make the signatures because shes busy with real life, which I hope everything's going well for her.

Let's hope tho,

i'm just saying so i can get noticed lmao,

• AYLIF Hey girl/bro (I dk the gender yet)

If you will have time and have nothing to do you could try do one to me too, For my requests..... not much at all just to "match" somehow with my avatar (I wont force you to include it) and if u seed smth about me.. hmm . i like the electronic songs, especially trap and dubstep, I seek for respect and i'm a bit weirdo sol2

There is no ETA cuz eta sux here, just up to you when u will want.

Thanks and Happy new year (i hope it will be happy for me too :) [sol2].

blackcatblackcatblackcatblackcatblackcatblackcat Why dont u ppl have black husky too q,q