FREE SIGNATURE / WALLPAPER / AVATAR / LOGO FOR EVERYONE WHO NEEDS ONE!♥

• click on your avatar on top right and then go into your profile settings and then choose signature. You can then include an image with [img ]link [/img ]

Thanks! I'll do it right now.

EDIT: It doesn't work and I don't know why xD

ijtref5.gif

The post was edited 1 time, last by SaulRC1 ().

• Another one finished for [GM]Rusalka

It was a lot of fun to work with a different kind of drawing. =)

Sorry for letting you all wait so long, I don't feel that well currently. =(

WOW, looks pretty cool, very egyptian.

Straight talent

You both are so cute haha ! c:

a girl who creates signatures but never made one for herself lmfao

• AYLIF, you really surprise me everyday with a new amazing signature :D

It doesn't matter if you make us wait, I mean, every person that actually loves you as an artist will wait.

Don't feel bad about it, you're human and you need to rest as well, so please take care of yourself and do whatever you want, because you are the one who really matters.

Try to stay healthy, eat proper meals, sleep well and enjoy every beautiful day of your life as a human being!

It's recess everywhere but in her heart

• AYLIF, you really surprise me everyday with a new amazing signature :D

It doesn't matter if you make us wait, I mean, every person that actually loves you as an artist will wait.

Don't feel bad about it, you're human and you need to rest as well, so please take care of yourself and do whatever you want, because you are the one who really matters.

Try to stay healthy, eat proper meals, sleep well and enjoy every beautiful day of your life as a human being!

Hi Belle! ♥

Your kind words cheer me up so much.. >////<

I'm really happy to hear that you like my work, it means a lot to me!♥

I try to eat more but it gives me a hard time haha. :c

Thank you a lot for being such a cute person, many kisses to u. xoxo

• If I can make you smile or at least calm you down a bit, it'll be worth it, take care and lots of hugs to you. x

It's recess everywhere but in her heart

• Hey guys, I'm kinda back =)

And I would be really happy about some requests. If someone wants a signature/avatar let me now. ^-^

Just made something out of boredom, hope you like it. xoxo

• Hey guys, I'm kinda back =)

And I would be really happy about some requests. If someone wants a signature/avatar let me now. ^-^

Just made something out of boredom, hope you like it. xoxo

I'd love to get one
    do you need any information? If so, go ahead and ask

• I'd love to get a signature from u!!

I'd love to get one
    do you need any information? If so, go ahead and ask

Hey you two =) the best would be if u could send me a pic u want me to use and 2 colors and maybe what kind of theme, like grunge/funny/sad (I hope u get what I mean?) xxx

• Hey guys! I will start all the requests tomorrow and I hope I will finish them on the same day too. xxx

Hey, can I also get a signature or are you busy with all the requests rn? :D

Its totally fine! It would be nice if u could send me a pic and 2 colors u want me to use =)!

I wish you all a nice day.

• SAO Signature with the new sao alitization profile in it suprise me

To be honest I would love to try that but the way u asked for it is just disrespectful towards me. I dont ask you to beg me to make it for you but just a simple "please" or "Could you" isnt too much to ask for since i do it for free because its fun. I'm not your dog. There is no reason why I should "surprise you" lmfao.

• To be honest I would love to try that but the way u asked for it is just disrespectful towards me. I dont ask you to beg me to make it for you but just a simple "please" or "Could you" isnt too much to ask for since i do it for free because its fun. I'm not your dog. There is no reason why I should "surprise you" lmfao.

K, no problem

• I like your work.

If you don't mind, could you please make me a cartoonish signature?

Looking at the way some people are requesting signatures here is hideous, at least be polite and ask nicely. Treat people the way you want to be treated.

• It looks like you've created rather dark signature styles with anime-style so far. So if you'd like a challange, you could create a signature with Dr. John Zoidberg for me in a more western cartoon style. o.o Also with brighter colours that'd match his skin tone.

This is the pic I use as avatar:

But any pic with Zoidberg would do, really.

• I like your work.

If you don't mind, could you please make me a cartoonish signature?

Looking at the way some people are requesting signatures here is hideous, at least be polite and ask nicely. Treat people the way you want to be treated.

Hey =) thank you for the kind words. I would love to make you one if u could send me a pic that you would want me to use it would help me a lot.

Hahaha you really see what kind of edits I prefer XD but I will try yours for sure! He looks so funny, it will be a challenge for sure but im excited for it. (Btw I stalk you in the forums since i don't know how many years)

• To be honest I would love to try that but the way u asked for it is just disrespectful towards me. I dont ask you to beg me to make it for you but just a simple "please" or "Could you" isnt too much to ask for since i do it for free because its fun. I'm not your dog. There is no reason why I should "surprise you" lmfao.

Oh my bad that wasn't my intention really, i just asked it on a whim, but your right could have asked it a bit nicer. Goodluck on your works Cheers!

• As I don't have a signature yet and you got some time on your hand, I'm always up for something fitting.

Basically something that fits my profile picture, which is one of the lead characters from the german movie (T)raumschiff Surprise, called Captain Jürgen Torsten Kork.

You basically find assets to the movie on google...

>>Google Images<<

Also I attatched an asset to the post which might fit. It is actually their space ship and a parody on Star Trek xD

Have fun playing with it :D

• Gotta love Damon Lilithemoji

Hey yo! Yours is finished too, hope u like it =)

Your artworks looking really awesome. I'm still waiting for Cara Delevingne xDD

Actually I started your siggy long time ago and I was about to finish..I still have the files haha. (Sorry for not finishing it, didnt feel that well back then)

The post was edited 1 time, last by AYLIF ().

• Awesome!! Nightmarish5 will be happy

Hahha you were too fast XD! But thank you so much =)!

I really hope you like it! It was the first time I tried something cartoon-ish and it was kinda hard for me to be honest..XD Also your name is really long thats why the (HUGE!) head of your doctor is in the way..XD

If you want me to change something feel free to tell me =)!