Security?!

• As for mobile/2FA security, I'm positive it's not as simple to implement it and still have everything working as intended, knowing AG.

The fact that you got "hacked," or whatever you want to make yourself, believe three times, is solely your fault. You can not blame AG for it happening to you three times, while the vast majority's been just fine with their 8-15 letter passwords.

And as for you saying more security has to be done, it really doesn't. Just because this community is so toxic and wants to ruin the experience for others by keylogging (or whatever other way there is) others, doesn't mean a company has to get more security. Would be nice if it did though. :S

The three times my account has been stolen it wasnt because of keyloggers or anything, as i said it was done by abusing exploits at the time, which makes only AG the one to blame.

mobile/2FA security is simple to implement as I know how it works and how to make it a thing, so that is why I am surprised they cant make a move about it

Just to point out, I didn`t make the security post because I was hacked as It was about 3-4 years ago and I dont care about it, I only mentioned because it has happened and could have been avoided if I get notified on email or password change.

Also its your own choice whether or not you wanna use a 5 or a 25 character long password and companies should not limit it to so little.

Nothing else to argue here, you can defend AG if you want, but you have no facts, all of you two mint and Badix coming with the post Newt made about 2FA becuase he was keylogged and yea thats his fault, but don`t mention my name because you clearly didn`t know my intention to make the post.

• The three times my account has been stolen it wasnt because of keyloggers or anything, as i said it was done by abusing exploits at the time, which makes only AG the one to blame.

are you for real? you abuse exploits yet you still blame AG for that?

how about you dont abuse exploits in the first place

• Pain  We should leave this here. They will think alike, that Aeria does it well, when they has destroyed the game, like Gun Z. I avoid getting into bad discussions.

You are right about aeria doing nothing regarding hacker issues

You are wrong in terms of game exploits because that falls to devs

and You are wrong that aeria destroyed the game

To put it with the words of Douglas Adams: In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

what a masterpiece, oh you truly done that amazing

• Pain  We should leave this here. They will think alike, that Aeria does it well, when they has destroyed the game, like Gun Z. I avoid getting into bad discussions.

Will do the same, just ignore these drama queens and let them do their thing, doesnt worth my tim. Just wanna keep the forum healthy :saint:

• "You abuse exploits"?????? I said people abused exploits in the past to get hands on accounts O.O... Some people just write comments without reading and thinking for real

Ive never heard of anything close to this

how surprisingly that this seemed to happen only to you, but just 3 times. fascinating

• You are right about aeria doing nothing regarding hacker issues

You are wrong in terms of game exploits because that falls to devs

and You are wrong that aeria destroyed the game

Devs now work for one Company. Aeria.

This is a Pay 2 Win when it should be a Play 4 Fun with only paid skins.

• Ive never heard of anything close to this

how surprisingly that this seemed to happen only to you, but just 3 times. fascinating

Well then you know very little about the darker side of s4 in the past, there were even worse things too, Im not going to get into details because there is no reason for it, lets end this converstaion.

• Devs now work for one Company. Aeria.

This is a Pay 2 Win when it should be a Play 4 Fun with only paid skins.

its been p2w for how many years?6-7-8?

hello?why point that out now.

do you think they will change and revert everything people spent money on?

while i do agree with all of that

such change would only be possible if the game shut down and later re-opened as a new project from another company

• "Oh no, I've been caught lying. Let's end this conversation."

I don`t want to make this forum a fighting place, I simply want to stop talking about this as its not regarding the original matter of the post :) any problem with that? You can research about the past of s4 if ur interested, google is your friend

• I've been playing S4 since 2010 and been very active throughout the forums of alaplaya, PSG and aeria. I think I know enough about the history of S4. I also happen to know a lot of people who play S4 and none of them got their account stolen by any exploit within S4.

If you don't wanna go into details here in public, that's fine. Just send me a PM. I'll wait.

• We used to play pretend, give each other different names,
    We would build a rocket ship and then we’d fly it far away,
    Used to dream of outer space but now they’re laughing at our face,
    Saying, “wake up, you need to make money."
    Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol’ days,
    When our momma sang us to sleep but now we’re stressed out.

Stressed out.

• I've been playing S4 since 2010 and been very active throughout the forums of alaplaya, PSG and aeria. I think I know enough about the history of S4. I also happen to know a lot of people who play S4 and none of them got their account stolen by any exploit within S4.

If you don't wanna go into details here in public, that's fine. Just send me a PM. I'll wait.

Why would I wanna explain myself to you at the first place? I just said what happened in the past and if you didn`t know about this then as I said go look into it. I have better things to do than go chat/argue about this with you. Lets end this here as I said, no need to make this from the forum as its being derailed a lot already. Grow up.

• Why would I wanna explain myself to you at the first place? I just said what happened in the past and if you didn`t know about this then as I said go look into it. I have better things to do than go chat/argue about this with you. Lets end this here as I said, no need to make this from the forum as its being derailed a lot already. Grow up.

It's over. They just want laugh at your face.

• Well, because I try to understand your point of view. I try to make an effort here but you also gotta partizipate if you wanna get your point across. And where exactly should I look into it? And the time it took you to post this answer could have been also used to write the PM. So that argument doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

• Why would I wanna explain myself to you at the first place? I just said what happened in the past and if you didn`t know about this then as I said go look into it. I have better things to do than go chat/argue about this with you. Lets end this here as I said, no need to make this from the forum as its being derailed a lot already. Grow up.

"i have better things to do than chat"

-keeps posting every 5min-

i mean

duuuuude he just asked you like the kindest way possible (okay he forgot please) to tell him about this magical exploit that seem to have only affected 2% of playerbase

and you tell him to grow up.

NAAAAAANISORE.

• You're barely explaining yourself and when people ask you to go into more detail/explain yourself, you get offended. It's not a personal offense, you're just asked to explain your point of views. You're the one that should grow up.

i'm the cutest

<3<3<3<3<3<3

Discord: mint#4091

• Hey guys, unfortunately the convo turned into something else but wanted to touch a few more things.

1) You may choose to believe we just care about money or whatever. Security would still not be something we'll say "let's ignore this because we like monies", because better security means happier players and less tickets, meaning better results for the game and less workload on the company.

2) Devs don't "work for us." Developers develop the game, we publish the game to Europe and NA. This is collaboration, ie we give them feedback, they take it into consideration etc but it's not a case of telling them to do something. I wanna make that clear. We've had more than a single disagreement in the past for various reasons.

3) We are helping people whenever we can, but we don't have magic wands that can fix anything. Community team works really hard to help you guys but as someone who's been there personally, we don't really have all the capacity you assume we do. I've just added this to the PM Letter to give you some more information.

Regardless, sorry to everyone who had a bad experience, it's our job to minimize it and give you the best. Even if it's up to developers to fix things, we are here to talk with you guys.